Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Normal Wisdom »

TheCoz wrote:http://imgur.com/a/6VBX1

They are up to it again.

Crawfraud and guy in one place? I wonder if the venue know what these people advocate...
Nice to see Cleveland Rhoden getting in on the act too. Of course he didn't get where he is today without help from Inky Taylor and Tom.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/stran ... story.html

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/baili ... story.html
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Nice to see Cleveland Rhoden getting in on the act too. Of course he didn't get where he is today without help from Inky Taylor and Tom.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/stran ... story.html

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/baili ... story.html
Am I reading the dates correctly, they came back the next day and evicted him ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

The other star guest, Pippa King, loves a freedom of information act request

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/pippa_king
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:Am I reading the dates correctly, they came back the next day and evicted him ?
It would appear so. His "team" were obviously on the ball - not.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:Am I reading the dates correctly, they came back the next day and evicted him ?
Oh yes, they weren't messing about with this one -

"“There were seven men, including bailiffs and police, with two dogs – a German Shepherd and a rottweiler. They had a locksmith with them and were already in my flat when I arrived.”

Guy Taylor had been present the previous day to check the paperwork, so it was obviously all lawful... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:The other star guest, Pippa King, loves a freedom of information act request
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/pippa_king
She does indeed, but I think Ms King is a proper campaigner rather than a nutjob. She's focused on the creeping encroachment of biometrics in the schoolyard, which does raise some interesting questions of civil liberties etc. From there she's doing some good digging around public surveillance. I wonder if Ms King will regret associating herself with the FMOTL loons. I might drop her a line.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Where is Cleveland Rhodan living now? And is he still a driver, or is he mongering fake health cures full time?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Errmmm - there are no words for this one!

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

There are words.

But I won't say them in here lol.

Another moron who has been slapped by the law.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The area of law that covers having to give details usually relates to road traffic situations and I've seen a video where the cop didn't know how to deal with a SovCit in this situation. But note what wasn't said in that post: Did the Police identify him later? Is he going to be summoned for an offence?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Update from my previous post

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I will make a prediction:
"No injured party, no evidence only hearsay and no signature"........
Outcome. Six points and a two hundred pounds fine. If he decides to go to court the fine will be greater and he will be stung for costs.
Success!!!!1!!!!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Interesting that this chap was driving not traveling, after all, to footle eyes driving (which puts you under the spell of road traffic statutes) means under commerce i.e. using said vehicle whilst at work.

Which he admits.

Bit of a conundrum for your average freeman this - caught by his own twisted logic.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Breach of contract too. I thought the footle mantra is "always be honourable in your contracts". :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Their logic seems to be "if it didnt hurt anyone it shouldn't be illegal"

So it's OK to empty an ak47 into a hall full of people until a bullet hits someone then it's Illegal?

You got caught using a mobile device while driving. Face up to the consequences. Every freeman victim story sounds like a toddler. "Oh I was using Google maps, and the phone holder was broke, and I was at a red light, and the vehicle was stopped, and I was lost and just trying to do my best, oh and I felt really ill at the time, oh and I've got mental health issues "
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What part of NO PHONES was unclear to this genius? It's a traffic offense, it's against company rules, what part of that is unclear?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:The area of law that covers having to give details usually relates to road traffic situations and I've seen a video where the cop didn't know how to deal with a SovCit in this situation. But note what wasn't said in that post: Did the Police identify him later? Is he going to be summoned for an offence?
So basically he refused to give his details, and they lawfully arrested him. He then bottled and gave his details, so they de-arrested him on the street (to avoid the hassle of booking him through custody).
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

letissier14 wrote:Errmmm - there are no words for this one!

David of the family Giaramita has a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqfimw ... 4wA/videos
I have only ever heard wordplay on his level on the opposite side of the pond. He seems to have got into all the sovereign citizen FMOTL stuff around the middle of last year. His CSA and council tax videos are hilarious.
:haha:
He also runs this group
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I just can't imagine that he is the kind of employee someone who doesn't want liability issues would want to keep on, and he sounds like a walking liability issue.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hercule Parrot wrote: So basically he refused to give his details, and they lawfully arrested him. He then bottled and gave his details, so they de-arrested him on the street (to avoid the hassle of booking him through custody).
Just like the time Mark "That's Haining with two 'n's officer" Sellon tried that crap in his first appearance in the dock before the Magistrates - he too folded quicker than a Blackpool deck-chair on a windy day.