Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean deserves a new start after a 50+ page litany of failure and incarceration. So we'll record his new and exciting adventures here.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Dean Clifford - Back in Action!

Post by notorial dissent »

eric wrote:Not necessarily speaking from experience. Deano sometimes lives on farms where having a firearm is part of your job and there is an employment exemption in the criminal code. The way we handle these 'orrible miscreants is just ensure that if they have to travel to another of our facilities and might get stopped by the police someone else is with them and technically in possession. On a farm itself they can do whatever is required by their job description that might require use of a firearm.
Just as a reply, I really can't see our Deano actually working or even pretending to work for someone, just doesn't seem to be in his nature as it were, would intrude on his independence and stuffs. So I suspect that exemption is right out the window.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wake Up! Productions
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wake Up! Productions »

If any of you held out hope that Milner Ridge CORRECTIONAL Center actually "corrected" Dean, here is a dose of reality for you:

Paul Stein noted that Dean is actually wearing his seatbelt !!! :haha:
DEAN CLIFFORD IS OUT OF PRISON !!! :shock:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I'm kinda saddened that he's going right back to his shenanigans.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Such class.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

a still photo offers no proof of actually driving.

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

bmxninja357 wrote:a still photo offers no proof of actually driving.

peace,
ninj
Surely you mean "travelling"? :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

That may very well be the whole idea.
1. There is nothing in the photo or caption to indicate real care and control or even if the vehicle isn't some old clunker sitting up on blocks in someone's front yard;
2. He may be trying to goad the authorities into actually making a visit and then being able to laugh at them using point #1.
morrand

Post by morrand »

No. But the motion blur—especially that of the median, as compared to the opposite shoulder of the road—certainly does suggest it.

Though to be fair, I guess he could have hopped inside a car that was under tow.
---
Morrand
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

whos to say its a median? he could very well be next to a single lane back road. whos to say there is a key in the ignition? i have seen a lot of photos that give the illusion of movement where none exists. an illusion of movement in a still isnt all that hard to do. in fact that could be a jdm with rhd. anyone see a steering wheel? did he in fact even claim to be driving(or whatever word to end run driving)?

this is simply to try and shoe horn his way back into the wallets of the dupes. there is absolutely nothing in that picture that goes beyond a cheeky inference of driving. if there was he would be back in con college before you could say cheeki breeki.

peace,
ninj
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

I seem to recall Dean putting out a behind the wheel You Tube commentary after he had been in court over a driving without a license charge.

Dean's going to keep trying to get back at the man. If a phonied up picture of him in a stationary car (which this might be) doesn't do the trick Dean will double down and do something else to get himself in front of the man. Let's not forget that Dean's the guy who years ago drove down to the U.S. border so he could give a couple of border guards a lecture in freeman law.

My guess is that one way or another Dean's going to find a way to tweak his nose at the man.

Y'all don't think the the 360 spin out in front of the police or the recorded jail house threat to kill a court house cop were anything but intentional?
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Nothing too dumb will he do just yet. If he gets caught they pull his pre release and he serves the rest of his sentence.

Peace
Ninj
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:Nothing too dumb will he do just yet. If he gets caught they pull his pre release and he serves the rest of his sentence.

Peace
Ninj
Exactly right. He's probably got quite restrictive parole conditions and I don't think they are going to cut him any slack if he breaches any of them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

arayder wrote:I seem to recall Dean putting out a behind the wheel You Tube commentary after he had been in court over a driving without a license charge.

Dean's going to keep trying to get back at the man. If a phonied up picture of him in a stationary car (which this might be) doesn't do the trick Dean will double down and do something else to get himself in front of the man. Let's not forget that Dean's the guy who years ago drove down to the U.S. border so he could give a couple of border guards a lecture in freeman law.

My guess is that one way or another Dean's going to find a way to tweak his nose at the man.

Y'all don't think the the 360 spin out in front of the police or the recorded jail house threat to kill a court house cop were anything but intentional?
the same guy that was a good little bitch so he could get released early? didn't he proclaim he was going to raise a stink in jail and teach them he was right? he is and always has been just another poser.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
bmxninja357 wrote:Nothing too dumb will he do just yet. If he gets caught they pull his pre release and he serves the rest of his sentence.

Peace
Ninj
Exactly right. He's probably got quite restrictive parole conditions and I don't think they are going to cut him any slack if he breaches any of them.
You guys are probably right. But one might wonder what rage boy might do with a belly full of beer and a cop in front of him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Again, we are talking about Deano who is a habitual, it would seem, liar, so taking anything he says at face value, or even as value is problematic.

I have to agree with arayder here since we know Deano has serious impulse control and cognitive issues that the "belly full of beer and a cop in front of him" situation could happen and turn ugly, for him. The boy adds whole new dimensions to the term self destructively stupid. Actually, wouldn't the whole beer angle be a violation in and of itself?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

nothing dean has done is alcohol related. so there is probably no liquor restriction. we do know all orders state to keep the peace and be of good behavior. he has a weapon and driving prohibition. all pre releases require a permanent residence. anything past that is pure speculation.

peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

Dean's old website is back up and running in a limited capacity, with only a Youtube video on it: http://www.deanclifford.info/

Got Freedom and EarthSC are both down - have been for at least a month. https://gotfreedom.is/
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

anyone find anything new on the dean of douchebag u? (i have no facebook so cant forage for incompetence there.) im curious as to how captain good idea intends to sheer the freeple. im still guessing medical/diet quackery. perhaps he wrote a book in jail? maybe some type of look at me im the lord bible on the greatness of the weight loss using an appropriate prison style diet. maybe a post where he regails us with how cool criminals in jail are when your as cool as the brothers clifford. and while we are on the topic of that hummer driving con man know as brother of deaner anyone heard from him? he wasnt as qualified to con the freetards as deaner, nor do i beleive he has the same high quality penmanship as that paragon of virtue mr. clifford but its still kinda fun to watch failure be a family affair. dean might be a load if shart in your shorts but darren is still a decent fart joke in comparison.

anything? certainly the barnum and baily of failure must have some fun and educational things to say.....

man, i guess i could have just said bump but really, wheres the love in that.

peace,
ninj
Wake Up! Productions

bmxninja357 wrote:anyone find anything new on the dean of douchebag u?
Dean recently posted a photo OUTSIDE his "beach house", which made me curious, as the last I heard, it was set to be put up for tax sale last November. I asked him for a photo from INSIDE the house to prove that he still lived there. After some bickering and name calling, he complied.

I can think of only 2 ways he managed to keep his house after owing more than $53k in back taxes. 1 - he took out a second mortgage to cover the debt, or 2 - he may have been granted a temporary reprieve on a humanitarian basis, given that he was in jail and was unable to make the payment deadline.

As for upcoming news, Dean was apparently to do Jeff Berwick's radio show today, but as of now nothing has been posted.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDollarV ... e/featured

Dean is also in talks with CCN to get his old internet show back - the one where he did nothing but rant about me and Justice Chris Martin !!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiQXRB ... w/featured