Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/groups/531131453 ... 3380134254

Apparently Tom has more explosive information regards his case! Reality warp factor 100 with old Tommy.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

At least the venue was immediately adjacent to Fellows, Morton & Clayton, a very enjoyable pub. And just down the road from Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem, a good pub but with the spurious claim to being the oldest pub in Britain.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JimUk1 wrote:Apparently Tom has more explosive information regards his case!
Tom Crawford wrote:Hi all, it was a brilliant meeting today, and all the information from the speakers was well received, a lot of eyes were opened hence the name of the meeting the wake-up project..
.In regards to our own case some ground breaking information was revealed at the meeting, it will be available on a video very soon.
I mean, he's not going to tell you what it is, or anything. But rest assured, he has some. Really. For sure this time.

I note that one of the responses was:
... was it filmed for those not able to visit ???
Why are these idiots incapable of writing, and/or reading, a brief summary? These clowns blather on and on and provide no actual information. They never said who the alleged Quatloos poster was (real name or screen name), why they thought the person involved in that case was one, or what the Crawfords' actual involvement in the case was. Now Tom Crawford once again promises "ground breaking information", but you're going to have to wait for Tom's next rambling, overlong YoooToooob video to see what it is.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Same old nonsense regurgitated time and time again.... They are forever going to release some kind of ground breaking news that we all know will never materialise. Anything to keep themselves in the limelight and to keep what little support they have interested in their rubbish.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It's the old echo chamber thesis. There are no alternative opinions allowed or fact finding. Whatever is said between them simply reinforces their only distorted view of the facts. I presume Tommy will just re-re-release something he's said in th past.

About time Tom was politely told he's wrong about everything.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

JimUk1 wrote:It's the old echo chamber thesis. There are no alternative opinions allowed or fact finding. Whatever is said between them simply reinforces their only distorted view of the facts. I presume Tommy will just re-re-release something he's said in th past.

About time Tom was politely told he's wrong about everything.
That’s the problem with the Crawford’s many people have and as soon as they do they are conceded a troll an agent and in some cases much more. As most people use Facebook to keep in touch with family members and friends most opt to quietly slip away. That’s why EFOTBs has several thousand members but only 10 regular posters. At least five of which are probably (based on what they post) mentally ill.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ceylon has uploaded the video of Pipa King's presentation. It has Ceylon's usual dreadful audio quality, and Pipa isn't the most organised of speakers, but her concerns about the creeping use of biometrics in UK schools with no parental permission, and where this potentially valuable data goes, seem entirely reasonable to me.

She read or recited URLs to relevant web sites, but these were not audible to me.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

The only time the Crawfords would have anything groundbreaking would be if they bought/borrowed/stole a spade/shovel and even then i have my doubts they could do any groundbreaking as the said ground would probably be fraudulent(damn that artificial grass)...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

To answer my own question... it's all part of the obfuscation process. The Crawfords can't tell you anything directly, because its failings would be immediately apparent. Like the time Tom said "It's a facsimile that looks like a warrant." :haha:

I also suspect marketing as a secondary factor. The communities Tom wishes to impress react better to YouTube than any other medium. It helps drive traffic, hits, promotes his name in the freeloader community. yada yada yada.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/groups/531131453 ... 3380134254

Apparently Tom has more explosive information regards his case! Reality warp factor 100 with old Tommy.
Warp factor 100? I think he's gone Plaid!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Warp factor 100? I think he's gone Plaid![/quote]

Spaceballs? :D
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JimUk1 wrote:Warp factor 100? I think he's gone Plaid!
Spaceballs? :D[/quote]

No, that would be ludicrous speed.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

But when you reach ludicrous speed, you go plaid.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:But when you reach ludicrous speed, you go plaid.
No, I think all you get is a huge splitting headache from slamming into the bulwarks.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I've just lost another keyboard to spilt tea.

On EFOTB there's a link to a video put up by Sellon - its imaginatively called "Shit in Action".

That's the title and as it fades you are left with Tom Crawfraud doing a talk. How appropriate!

Does Haining not give thought to his titles? Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HRvpkKZapsQ
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote:I've just lost another keyboard to spilt tea.

On EFOTB there's a link to a video put up by Sellon - its imaginatively called "Shit in Action".

That's the title and as it fades you are left with Tom Crawfraud doing a talk. How appropriate!

I skipped through Shit in action & Mickey Summers & I can categorically state that Ceylon's skills with Windows Movie Maker have gone beyond his garish titles & he has now learnt how to dub an applause track at the end of the videos. I've not gone as far as analyzing the waveforms in Audacity, but that is "canned" applause for sure.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

exiledscouser wrote:

I watched the video and when it finished I thought to myself "Yep, that was shit in action"
Sellon has at long last got one thing right.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote:I skipped through Shit in action & Mickey Summers & I can categorically state that Ceylon's skills with Windows Movie Maker have gone beyond his garish titles & he has now learnt how to dub an applause track at the end of the videos. I've not gone as far as analyzing the waveforms in Audacity, but that is "canned" applause for sure.
He has some way to go yet before he recovers the height of his oeuvre. Who can forget the majesty of the Mack & Kack episodes? Especially the one where they mocked the Nottingham Evening Press reporter as a stupid crack addict because she failed to understand Tom Crawfraud's historic, constitutional victory even after it had been explained to her something-teen times.

The delicate satirical wit, the expert decoding of legalese and the sartorial panache. Those were the golden days....

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I wonder what happened to Kack, maybe he really did wake up!