Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Moderator: Burnaby49

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by grixit »

<Law and Order Mode: ON>

*Dah-Dunk!*

The seemingly random murder of a deli employee has investigators checking the victim's friends and coworkers for a beef, then expands to consider gang involvement. Was sandwich girl dealing under the wrapper? Nope. Roommate reveals her aspirations as a painter. Munch pronounces the work "Mid Century Motel Lobby". Roommate says a new broker had appeared and bought the rights to make numbered prints. Eventually they meet a tax investigator who describes the scheme but says it's over. "It wasn't hard to convince a judge to pop the balloon; the later buyers didn't even get to deduct the real price." That's the clue they need to solve the case. A desperate investor trying for the old dead artist value boost.

<Law and Order Mode: OFF>
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Keeping along with this thread I personally know of one rather odd case. A particular family was quite aware that a parcel of land would be coming up for likely expropriation ("eminent domain") within five to ten years. Simply to annoy land developers the family gifted the land to the municipality who set up a charitable trust to receive said gift. The proviso was that the land be used for recreational, general welfare, and educational purposes - a public park mostly. The family received a very hefty charitable donation tax credit based on a fair market value determined from previous offers by developers. Should some developer want the land at a later time and try to convince the municipality to expropriate they would face the daunting task of having to fight with all the members of the public who would have got used to it being a park. Over the intervening thirty years the municipality has generally abided with the provisos except for portions have been split off for expansions of a medical/palliative care center.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust has answers for everything. Bullshit answers, but still answers.

Stéphane Ratté: Yeah, but Pete's tent trailer was in a private trust, right? And they seized it anyway?
Pete Daoust: No, I have seized it.
Pete Daoust: The fucking tent trailer has been seized, by the trustee, for one year. They can't do anything with it.
Pete Daoust: They will be forced to pay, I got a lawyer strong enough to take care of this simple case...
All is done, what's still left to do is to collect.

I haven't written in CAPITALS as Pete Daoust likes to do, but you got the idea. I'm curious to know who is this lawyer and how Pete thinks he will get his money ($300 a day if they seize his tent trailer, LOL). As if a judge would be crazy enough to accept this reclamation.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So he's seized the trailer, yet someone else, the gov't, and yet he has now seized it back although he doesn't have custody of it. Delusional on top of brain dead stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

More Surety nonsense for you:

"***DO.NOT.MODIFY.THE TEXT.***" Creative punctuation, LOL. So, what would happen in the eventuality someone would modify this text? Probably a reclamation of $2 000 000 for imaginary damages.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

coffeekitten wrote:More Surety nonsense for you:

"***DO.NOT.MODIFY.THE TEXT.***" Creative punctuation, LOL. So, what would happen in the eventuality someone would modify this text? Probably a reclamation of $2 000 000 for imaginary damages.
Mister Governement Agent? Creative spelling too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Pure and utter gibberish, should be good for a mental health check hold though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Scott Duncan regrets nobody ever listens to him anymore outside of Quebec. Poor him! :snicker:

I bet he miss the old TFL days.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

If any of you doubt that your birth certificate was indeed money, here's the proof.

See, sheeple? Why do they introduce new security polymer for birth certificates (in Ontario, not in Quebec, but still)? Not for preventing identity thefts, no! Because it's money. It's legal tender. So, now, go to your car dealer and pay yourself a brand new vehicle with your birth certificate, because it's worth about $37000. That's what Pete Daoust said anyway. That's what each of us owe to the government at birth, so it's the birth certificate's value. It makes total sense, right? :sarcasmon:
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Life is tough for Pete Daoust followers. Revenu Québec refuses their bills of exchange, one of them have received a letter for debt recovery and he's so brainwashed that he doesn't put in question Daoust teachings, no!! That's the government that is corrupted and wants to force him to pay the public debt. Then, Will Bed replied this:

Translation: Read this carefully.
They must answer the question:
KNOW THAT IF THIS SURETY, TO WHICH ME, THE MAN, HAVE A FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT, MAY DO WHAT A SURETY MUST LEGALLY DO, I WISH THAT THIS SURETY DOES WHAT A SURETY MUST LEGALLY DO AND I WISH TO KNOW:

What is the method recognized and accepted by REVENU QUÉBEC so that this SURETY to which ME, THE MAN, HAVE a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT, does with the public debts that REVENU QUÉBEC addresses to this PERSON, what a SURETY MUST LEGALLY do, in RESPECT of my rights ?

AND KNOW THAT IF THAT SURETY CAN NOT DO WHAT A SURETY MUST LEGALLY DO,
I SIMPLY WISH to be DECLARED, in writing, within ten (10) days:

Either that SURETY can NOT do what a SURETY MUST LEGALLY do;
or
EITHER REVENU QUÉBEC DOES NOT accept that this SURETY will do what a SURETY MUST LEGALLY do;
or
EITHER REVENU QUÉBEC DOES NOT RECOGNIZE my RIGHT TO THIS SURETY;
or
Or that REVENU QUÉBEC DOES NOT RESPECT my RIGHT to this SURETY;
or
EITHER ME, THE MAN, HAVE NOT THE RIGHT to this SURETY;
or
Either this SURETY does not exist;
or
EITHER I AM a SLAVE; and if ME, THE MAN, am a SLAVE, OF WHOM, OF WHAT am I the SLAVE ???
and
I PROMISE THAT I WILL STOP ASKING FOR THIS RIGHT TO BE RESPECTED AND THAT I WILL PAY.

WOW!!! All I can say is they're very persistent (in their stupidity). Some people love problems for sure.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

I'll take option 6
...this SURETY does not exist
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Total blathering nonsense, but then consider the source.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Here's the web address of the new political party, PUCCAP, with Pete Daoust as its leader: https://puccap.org/ They want you to join, LOL.
eric

Post by eric »

And I think I will do just that. The fastest way to nip this whole affair in the bud is to get the authorities looking into things. Let us see how good Daoust is at vetting memberships to ensure they are following the letter of the law and not accepting:
1. obviously fake memberships;
2. memberships of persons who do not reside in Quebec;
3. memberships of persons that could have been paid for by someone else.
eric

Post by eric »

Hmmm... there seems to be an issue here. Let's take a look to see if PUCCAP is actually registered as a party in Quebec:
http://www.electionsquebec.qc.ca/englis ... arties.php
Nope, no PUCCAP
Have they reserved a name?
http://www.electionsquebec.qc.ca/englis ... -names.php
Nope no PUCCAP, although Parti culinaire du Québec sounds intriguing :D
Pending application for a party?
http://www.electionsquebec.qc.ca/englis ... zation.php
Perhaps he can't find 100 electors or the $500 refundable registration fee yet since he hasn't sold enough memberships yet.
http://www.electionsquebec.qc.ca/englis ... bility.php
Let's not get into all the details of financial reports, elector lists, constitution, and bylaws. Somehow this all seems just another fantasy similar to Menard's brilliant ideas. And I was really hoping to be given an opportunity to take over a political party by selling memberships to my own supporters through pre-paid credit cards, carefully placed bribes and copious quantities of alcohol and golf club memberships, and of course more than a few bogus party memberships. Don't worry folks, it's a joke specific to the province of Alberta and my meds are kicking in.....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And I was really hoping to be given an opportunity to take over a political party by selling memberships to my own supporters through pre-paid credit cards, carefully placed bribes and copious quantities of alcohol and golf club memberships, and of course more than a few bogus party memberships. Don't worry folks, it's a joke specific to the province of Alberta and my meds are kicking in.....
I wouldn't agree with such a specific limitation. The federal Conservatives seem to be having issues too. And a while ago there was a lot of membership padding here in BC. I think it was for the federal Liberals in that one.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Philistine »

coffeekitten wrote:Here's the web address of the new political party, PUCCAP, with Pete Daoust as its leader: They want you to join, LOL.
Maybe he's the even wackier Front de libération du Québec.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mister Governement Agent?
That's DOCTOR government agent to you. I didn't go to government agent school for years to be called mister.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

You know what? If you live in Quebec and receive a notice of assessment (avis de cotisation), you don't pay what you owe to Revenu Québec, no! You send a notice of claim (avis de réclamation). In other words, you claim money to Revenu Québec, because they violated your human rights. You can't make that stuff up. You don't just ignore the notice of assessment, because it would make Revenu Québec right, and you don't want it, no! Then, if they don't answer within 10 days (rather a short period, if you ask me), you send a notice of default (avis de défaut), because they have failed to pay and you still wait for your free cash. If they still ignore you, then you send a notice of fraud (avis de fraude). Because it's against the law for a government to ask you to pay taxes, I guess. :sarcastic: In order to seize Revenu Québec (you read that right), you will need to register a legal privilege (enregistrer un privilège légal), and then, the bailiffs will knock to Revenu Québec door and... :haha: Whatever. Here's the link to the video if you wish to listen to this nonsense in french: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubRZpMC ... e=youtu.be And if you have never enough of Pete Daoust bullshit, you may view his other videos and follow him here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyzM6e ... dcyxNZoLRQ
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Seriously, Scott Duncan is sitting on half a billion dollars?!? LOLOLOL And apparently, a war is coming. Well, that's true: I don't get this. I guess I'm not the only one.