Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Losing Your Home, Crawford Style

Post by notorial dissent »

Can't help wondering what broke up that little love fest.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months

Jay Brad is bragging on the facebook group Fremman Fails

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMANONTHELANDFAILS/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2DAyJ ... e=youtu.be
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have the same request as Robert Menard. If he's a Quatloos poster what name did he post under?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Burnaby49 wrote:I have the same request as Robert Menard. If he's a Quatloos poster what name did he post under?

I don't think he is a member of Quatloos, It is just what Bradley calls anyone he disagrees with him, Or thinks Tom's house wasn't "stolen"
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by exiledscouser »

Colin123 wrote: Jay Brad is bragging on the facebook group Fremman Fails
He's rejoicing that the troll, whoever it might be may possibly post here. Jay Brad, no stranger to prison himself is a self-admitted poster on Quatloos himself, ironically enough.

It also appears from the banter on that same site that Jay has been caught erm.. 'playing away' with his wife's niece, a young lady of **ahem** tender years which has led to some difficult times in the Bradley household and an eviction of sorts of his very own at the hands of the fearsome current Mrs B.

Another disappointment - standards are slipping here on Q!
Last edited by exiledscouser on Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Colin123 wrote:They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months

Jay Brad is bragging on the facebook group Fremman Fails

https://www.facebook.com/groups/FREEMANONTHELANDFAILS/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vc2DAyJ ... e=youtu.be

Those three "wise men" seem very smug outside the corrupt court they despise. Seeing as they mention Quatloos so much it is obvious they read these boards here is a message: Tom, you're a stupid old fool and you threw your house away. Nothing you say is correct, none of your earth shattering revellations ever come to anything, you have let your family down and what little remaining support you have is trash. However, more than all that Tom, you have kept us all amused for months and months - all at your great expense. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Colin123 wrote:They are claiming that Ashley Hall the "quatoos Stalker" has been sent down for 5 months
Don't recognise the name, but if he's one of ours then HQ will take care of it. Booked in through the front gates of the jail, straight out of the back door and a ride home in the Governor's car.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Tom, you're a stupid old fool and you threw your house away. Nothing you say is correct, none of your earth shattering revellations ever come to anything, you have let your family down and what little remaining support you have is trash. However, more than all that Tom, you have kept us all amused for months and months - all at your great expense.
Not to mention his negligent mishandling of Betty and losing her during the whole fiasco.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Do we know what the defendant was found to be guilty of?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

According to the video it was twenty weeks suspended.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Tom, please tell us what name this person uses on Quatloos.
BHF wrote:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

As Burnaby said, I too don't recognise the name so would the FMOTL types please tell us what name they post under.
Also, I've seen somewhere it was 5 month suspended not 5 month jail.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:As Burnaby said, I too don't recognise the name so would the FMOTL types please tell us what name they post under.
Arthur - please don't let the Troofer get in the way of a good story!
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:As Burnaby said, I too don't recognise the name so would the FMOTL types please tell us what name they post under.
Aha it was you! Only the guilty would know details like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2xlQaimsGg
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

As far as I'm aware Ashley Hall doesn't use Quatloos, only Facebook
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Just noticed his FOI request from January. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... _cpr_rules

More attempted nick picking about fees and seals and similar irrelevant nonsense, but presumably this relates to his latest "ground breaking information".
Breaches of the CPR rules I believe makes claims null and void and the court cannot proceed as this also nullifies the jurisdiction of the court, I need this clarified by the Ministry of Justice in the following 5 questions and please answer in detail ALL! of the 5 questions.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tom Crawford wrote:2. If a claim has been started in the County Court and a fee has not been paid and the claimant is not entitled to fee remission, if that case continued would the proceedings be null and void and the claim dismissed when discovered.
Tom Crawford should know this from his very own court case, which is quoted in this very thread:
91. [Mr Crawford] : In my skeleton argument we’ve never received an application, that is a fact, for a
possession. Neither the court, nor Bradford & Bingley have ever produced evidence that a
fee has been paid
and there has been no notice of issue. And that can be confirmed by I
think …
92. Mr Justice Phillips : But here we’re not concerned are we with the issuing or the fees,
what we’re concerned with is what the court order was.

93. Mr Crawford : Yes I think we (inaudible).
94. Mr Justice Phillips : Order for possession …
95. Mr Crawford : Nothing can start unless a fee has been paid and it’s been registered in the
court.
96. Mr Justice Phillips : Well the court can make an order without a fee being paid.
97. Mr Crawford : So I can come in and put in claims and … for nothing?
98. Mr Justice Phillips : Well no, because the court will normally require you to pay a fee,
but it doesn’t have to.

99. Mr Crawford : Right so are you telling me Sir that Bradford & Bingley have got this
facility that they can issue documents into the court and claims (inaudible).
100. Mr Justice Phillips : No my understanding is that they paid by credit card.
101. Mr Crawford : My understanding is that …
102. Mr Justice Phillips : I don’t understand how any of this helps you because at the end of
the day none of this makes the court’s order invalid
, but even if it did, your remedy would
be to appeal, wouldn’t it?
He's already received an explanation from a judge, in relation to his own case, as to why he's wrong.

I like that the government clerk basically told him to get stuffed. It's the only response he deserves at this point.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I find it unbelievable that he is still pursuing this line. Godsmark touched on this as well pointing out that it would be impossible to proceed without payment on PCOL. It’s funny how he has never once sort clarification on where his endowment policy went, which after all was his original argument.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Rubbish indeed.

Tom has been chasing documents. The CPS don't have a copy of the warrant obtained by the bank for possession of No 3 Fern Chase, and similar documents.

Well, no, they wouldn't. That was a civil matter, and no concern of the CPS.

But Tom foolishly believes that this proves the warrant doesn't exist, and never did exist (even though images of the warrant have been published), so his eviction was unlawful.

Even if he was correct that there was no warrant (and he's not correct), he wouldn't get the house back, because of the possession order.

EDIT: I should add that I'm personally saddened by Tom's appearance and manner in this video.