Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheCoz »

Yup same old story. The thing is when you say to these people "Show me one instance where this has worked" and they just start quoting youtube videos of people who have told them it has worked, who again cannot show any proof of it actually working.

Its self perpetuating lie that has no beginning and no end.

There is literally no arguing with these people, they believe what they believe and even when they are staring at the facts in black and white, they still do not change. Tom Crawford being the prime example.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by littleFred »

I enjoyed the bailiff's text response at the end:
I think you will find our Liability Order supercedes your common law nonsense. We will be attending shortly.
As often happens, the council-tax payer, a "client" of David's, might have a genuine case. Perhaps there was an admin foul-up in the council. But the payer either didn't defend the application for a liability order, or defended and lost.

So David is arguing with the wrong person.
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:I enjoyed the bailiff's text response at the end:
I think you will find our Liability Order supercedes your common law nonsense. We will be attending shortly.
As often happens, the council-tax payer, a "client" of David's, might have a genuine case. Perhaps there was an admin foul-up in the council. But the payer either didn't defend the application for a liability order, or defended and lost.

To the best of my knowledge councils don't go straight from a liability order to the bailiffs they try to make the debtor see sense and come to an arrangement first. Unfortunately these morons with their moronic ideas convince others that a liability order is nothing to worry about and they can ignore it rather than saying "OK... There's a liability order so you are going to have to start paying or things will start getting very expensive and you could end up behind bars".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

littleFred wrote:I enjoyed the bailiff's text response at the end:

Yes David aka indigo child seemed a bit stumped at the end, not the outcome he was hoping for. :?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/david.clapham1?fref=ts

How did this moron slip quietly without much attention?

From his Facebook page of complete freemamary, he actually believes if you say some magic words, the prosecutor will have to write you a cheque! Utter madness!!

Link to said comment- https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0426374295
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

the level of self destructive stupid on those faceplant pages is staggering.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/david.clapham1?fref=ts
How did this moron slip quietly without much attention?

From his Facebook page of complete freemamary, he actually believes if you say some magic words, the prosecutor will have to write you a cheque! Utter madness!!
He's just randomly pasting segments of fantasy-law from a sovcit dude in the US, circa 1991
https://archive.org/details/pdfy-n30dayZwc0wakHT9

Interesting that his FB page is drawing in all the usual crowd Hayles Owen, Baron Barrie Dickinson (BvT's pal) etc. There must be some internet equivalent to the faint scent of rotten meat which attracts flies from miles around.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Hercule Parrot wrote: There must be some internet equivalent to the faint scent of rotten meat which attracts flies from miles around.
Google search?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: There must be some internet equivalent to the faint scent of rotten meat which attracts flies from miles around.
Google search?
The late website "Ogrish" was probably a better answer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I am indebted to the UK Evictees and Families Unite for drawing my attention to a Guardian article: New Zealand river granted same legal rights as human being.

As this relates to New Zealand, I've put more thoughts in a post under Other Countries.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

another eviction looming thanks to GOODF:

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Makes you wonder what the P in David P Carter stands for.
I have never seen and can't imagine a redemption statement that doesn't tell you what to do to redeem the loan.
But in your case David, the PN has to be hand delivered to the original mortgage company or its successors, in sequence. So you have to go to Birmingham for the Birmingham Midshires. Then to Edinburgh as they were taken over by Bank of Scotland. Then to Halifax as the Halifax bought BOS. Only then can you go to Lloyds in London as they merged/took over the Halifax.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Why would you risk your house and I'm assuming family's well being because some quack told you a bit of paper with some magic words on it would mean you don't have to pay your mortgage.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheCoz wrote:Why would you risk your house and I'm assuming family's well being because some quack told you a bit of paper with some magic words on it would mean you don't have to pay your mortgage.
Greed and stupidity, and gullibility, usually.

FIFU
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
TheCoz wrote:Why would you risk your house and I'm assuming family's well being because some quack told you a bit of paper with some magic words on it would mean you don't have to pay your mortgage.
Greed and stupidity, usually.
Sometimes desperation enters into it. Lose a job, and paying a mortgage can be tough; and some people grasp at the flimsiest straws in an attempt to keep themselves financially afloat.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Sometimes desperation enters into it. Lose a job, and paying a mortgage can be tough; and some people grasp at the flimsiest straws in an attempt to keep themselves financially afloat.
True. I think we can find examples in the threads here of people who waded into the shallow end of the kool-ade pool mainly because they were trying to avoid a foreclosure or some other negative incident regarding their finances. And it doesn't take much for them to grab the life ring that the scamming sovrun guru throws at them, especially when he or she promises to save their home or income.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

At least now the majority of the flat earth/chemtrails/conspiracy theorists have gone from GOODF we've been spared the 'Westminster Terror Attack False Flag' thread.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Give it another day
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

mufc1959 wrote:At least now the majority of the flat earth/chemtrails/conspiracy theorists have gone from GOODF we've been spared the 'Westminster Terror Attack False Flag' thread.
Not entirely. Some of the flat-earthers are ending up in the NBA.

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

The Observer wrote:Not entirely. Some of the flat-earthers are ending up in the NBA.
I just hope that the next time they walk out onto a basketball pitch* someone hands them a Frisbee not a ball.

*Or whatever the things are called