Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Mitch Modeleski aka Paul Andrew Mitchell

Post by LPC »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Sorry, Grixit, I can't see that image.
I had the same problem, and I started to edit the posting thinking it was a syntax problem, but the syntax is right, and the URL is right, and when I exited from the edit the image appeared for me, so I'm not sure what the problem is (or even if there is a problem).

(Although now, using a different computer and a different browser, I don't see the image.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by KickahaOta »

IMDB has hotlink protection on their images. If you view the IMDB page for the movie, the image will load. If you then come here and view this thread, the image will load -- because it's already in your browser cache. If you copy and link URL and paste it into the address bar of a new browser window, the image will load. (That one's because some old browsers don't support the "referer URL" feature that hotlink protection uses, so when the server gets a request for the image that's not coming as part of a larger page at all, the server assumes that it's coming from an older browser and allows it.) But if someone tries to link the image in a non-IMDB page (as was done here), and you're viewing the page without having previously viewed the image in some other way, then the image won't load.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:Indicted.

http://cheatingfrenzy.com/PAM_indict.pdf
Site not found?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

LPC wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Indicted.

http://cheatingfrenzy.com/PAM_indict.pdf
Site not found?
It would appear to be a DNS issue - you can't even ping the site.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

The site's registration expired waiting for The Book.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

wserra wrote:The site's registration expired waiting for The Book.
:haha:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
wserra wrote:The site's registration expired waiting for The Book.
:haha:
:shock: >.> <.< :Axe:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Modeleski discussed part of his case on Talkshoe last night. Mentioned he did 11 months in jail.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:Modeleski discussed part of his case on Talkshoe last night. Mentioned he did 11 months in jail.
Did he claim a victory on getting released?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The usual claims of victory and some stuff about suing the Bureau of Prisons.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-39904/TS-1152241.mp3
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

PAM, truly a legend and a reality ONLY in his own mind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nearly 3 hours of PAM rambling and ranting? Sorry, I just don't have that kind of time to invest in that sort of masochism.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Particularly when most of it is fantasy on his part. He spent most of his enforced vacation under psychiatric observation, which he didn't like one bit, and which is also why he ISN'T currently a guest at Club Fed for his part in his buddy's little, well not so little really, scam.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Well the audio left me with one question, PAM doesn't sound any crazier than the average tax protester, so I don't understand why he got off while his co-conspirators were sent to jail.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Jeffrey wrote:Well the audio left me with one question, PAM doesn't sound any crazier than the average tax protester, so I don't understand why he got off while his co-conspirators were sent to jail.
PAM for years has been a very chronic filer of suits and using the legal system to harass everyone (not just the government) that he has felt has been persecuting him in one fashion or another. People tend to think after a while that this kind of behavior is indicative of insanity and act accordingly. If this is the case, it is an win that not even PAM saw coming.

notorial dissent

PAM is crazy, and has been crazy probably for the last twenty years or so give or take. In his case, I think it was a gradual slip off the reality trolley on to the land of fantasy and persecution he now exists it. He is one of the rare ones with a very well and consistent constructed irreality, but irreality it is. The critical part is that somewhere along the way he lost the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction and so what he does on a regular basis is perfectly normal in his reality, just not everyone else's. He has some very odd and carefully constructed fantasies about life that he holds very tightly too, but they are just fantasies.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote:He is one of the rare ones with a very well and consistent constructed irreality, but irreality it is. The critical part is that somewhere along the way he lost the ability to distinguish between fact and fiction and so what he does on a regular basis is perfectly normal in his reality, just not everyone else's.
On the money. Judge Freudenthal actually put it quite similarly three years ago in her order finding Mitch incompetent and committing him for observation:
While Mitchell's thought processes are linear, clear and coherent on these points, they are fraught with delusional content. Further, he appears convinced that only his view of the law is correct, and it appears unlikely that he will ever consider alternate viewpoints or opinions so long as he remains in this acute episode.
As she later found in directing the dismissal of the indictment, in Mitch's case it is entirely possible that the "acute episode" will last the rest of his life.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

I don't know if the judge was just being cautious or reaching for understatement, but PAM EVER "consider(ing) alternate viewpoints or opinions" is kind of on the order of saying the sun comes up regularly in the east. First, I don't think he is capable of such or so inclined at this point, and as to his "acute episode" lasting the rest of his life, equally on par.
Minnie57
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Minnie57 »

I don't know how all you know Modeleski but he is currently in Roseburg, OR causing all kinds of trouble. Modeleski has filed a 42 million dollar lawsuit against the county for what he claims were fraudulent property tax bills and mail fraud. He wants the county to pay him $280,000 to sue them. I know how he works. I just hate to see the county have to spend tax dollars to fight this crazy person who will keep it in court forever. Any suggestions on how to stop him?
Last edited by Minnie57 on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.