Belanger is Back in Action!

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Belanger is Back in Action!

Post by Burnaby49 »

Belanger has awoken from his slumbers! It's been a year since his last video and he's now posted two of them simultaneously! Just like Spielberg and his simultaneous release of Poltergeist and E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYlyukJCNls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mxPIthoHQ

On to the first and by far the longest;

How to exercize faith to eliminate a contractual obligation to pay interest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYlyukJCNls&t=159s

He's hopped on the 'follow me - you won't have to pay your debts!' bandwagon. Since I don't have any debts I wasn't up to listening through an entire hour of Bellangerbabble so I sampled. I dipped in at minute 36 where he is telling us how it is easy it is to get a bank to stop charging interest on a loan. How? You ask for religious accommodation! The answer was right in front of me the whole time. Go to the bank with witnesses and your bible. Be sincere. It's important to be correct about identification.
Identification is a word that has dentafication in it. Dentafication is a dental term and it means the growth of teeth. How they grow in, that's dentafication. . . .

So when you put the i in front of it and wonder how did it become to be nothing to do with teeth.
He explained that slave owners used to identify slaves by biting them and branding them with their dental impression. He said that this history of the word isn't easy to find. The powers that be have hidden this etymology because it is so explosive. All government ID is actually really proof of enslavement because of this. Somehow. Keep in mind you are supposed to be telling all this to your banker. With two witnesses you brought with you. Then on to the World Bank and the definition of Defacto. Again this is apparently relevant to your discussion with the banker. All governments and their rules are defacto and therefore illegitimate. Then he said to slap down a picture of a tombstone in front of the banker and tell him that the government wants you to be this dead thing. Be sure that TOMBSTONE is printed on the picture in all capital letters and that you also show him an obituary, it can be of anyone, that you've snipped out of the paper with the name also in all capital letters. Then show him a driver's license also all caps. Your banker will not find this strange, in fact he'll exclaim "Oh my god he's right!" So, instead of government ID you show him your ecclesiastical proof of existence card. If you don't have one handy Belanger will sell you one.

In other words Belanger is apparently telling you that you can get out of paying interest by convincing your banker that you are a total loon. There might have been more of this gold past this point but I bailed at 41 minutes so I didn't find out how he tied this all together to eliminate bank interest. He also saved a woman named "Barb" from having her farm machinery auctioned! I wonder if he'll ever tell us Barb's last name. Probably not...

On to the second.

Wise advise to all who appreciate farmers and wish to stop the abuse

Shamefully I just sampled again since I don't own a farm. Seems to be yet another debt elimination scheme. Something about greedy bankers raping farmers. The solution? He's pushing the United Nations Human Rights Accord of 1948 banning all forms of religious intolerance. We've all seen how well that worked out! But it's also debt elimination device! It guarantees religious accommodation and if you have a legitimate belief that you don't have to pay back debts the UN will back you up against the bankers. You do this by giving your farm to the Church. I assume Belanger's church. Once the church owns the farm it is outside civil jurisdiction because God has first title on the land. So argue with him Banksters!. But when he started going on about the biblical references to usury I bailed yet again with about twelve minutes to go.

It's taken Belanger an entire year to come up with this. I wonder what he'll have this time next year.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Belanger is Back in Action!

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:Belanger has awoken from his slumbers!. . .
Identification is a word that has dentafication in it. Dentafication is a dental term and it means the growth of teeth. How they grow in, that's dentafication. . . .

So when you put the i in front of it and wonder how did it become to be nothing to do with teeth.
As I drink my morning coffee and cough I realize Belanger is on to something. When you drink coughee and cough how can you wonder that it's not about the powers that be making you sick so they can sell you drugs and medicines.

Ever wonder why coffee and coca plants come from the same forests? Why Folgers (owned by Proctor and Gamble) and Coca Cola both trade on the world's stock exchanges and both want you to gamble your health on their products!

After drinking my second cup of coughee I have awoooooken!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the Paracite has smoked either a little too much, well a lot too much really, of the sacred herb, or has moved on to something stronger.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
bmxninja357
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by bmxninja357 »

of all the reprobate recidivists i hoped to read about again why does it have to be mr. all day video stupid that shows up? the only thing you wonder with parakeet bellender is how he can get any stupider. he manages to do it, which in truth is no easy task but come on. who needs the hours of video?

if only his idiocy was more suited for the busy debunkers lifestyle...

peace,
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

bmxninja357 wrote:of all the reprobate recidivists i hoped to read about again why does it have to be mr. all day video stupid that shows up? the only thing you wonder with parakeet bellender is how he can get any stupider. he manages to do it, which in truth is no easy task but come on. who needs the hours of video?

if only his idiocy was more suited for the busy debunkers lifestyle...

peace,
ninj
I agree that I failed you all. After a year's silence ninety minutes of video should have been tolerable. Comes out at an average of only about fifteen seconds a day. And who knows what brilliant new ideas he's come up with after applying that magnificent brainpower to the problem of debt elimination for an entire year?

All of his prior debt schemes had failed, as the Volks found out to their cost. So he's obviously discarded the detritus of the past and found an entirely new and foolproof way. And I only listened to a very small portion and posted just on that. But I probably misunderstood it outside of the context of the video as a whole. It was only one small brick in an entire wall of debt elimination. So if any readers have more stamina than I feel free to watch the whole thing and correct my erroneous interpretation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think I spotted the flaw in the Parakeet's strategy:
Keep in mind you are supposed to be telling all this to your banker. With two witnesses you brought with you

i doubt that I could find two witnesses who would agree to go through the deep embarrassment of identifying themselves as believing in this claptrap. The only people I could imagine that would even agree to do this would have to be so brain-damaged from the overuse of narcotics that they would be incompetent witnesses by any warped definition. So the banks would win again anyways.
It guarantees religious accommodation and if you have a legitimate belief that you don't have to pay back debts the UN will back you up against the bankers. You do this by giving your farm to the Church. I assume Belanger's church.
So not any sincere religious belief is going to work? Just those who attend Belanger's church? Hindus, Mormons, Taoists, Copts and Aztecs are just plain out of luck? Not to mention Pastafarians? Not that I care about those infidels, I am quite glad to see them enslaved to the banking system. But in any event, I suspect that the Parakeet has a ulterior motive here: he simply just wants to drive up membership in his church. After all, if one can only achieve true financial freedom in the pot-infused walls of his temple, why would one consider any other faith? And if Belanger only has to promise pie in the sky to get them filling up his offer plate as he passes it and the bong around, then it all makes sense why he is blowing smoke out of his lower orifice.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Belanger announced at the beginning of the farmer freedom video that he is in Edmonton. Not sure how he ended up there and if he is freeloading on someone there. I don't recall where he originally came from, but it does seem that he is quite the roamer.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Belanger announced at the beginning of the farmer freedom video that he is in Edmonton. Not sure how he ended up there and if he is freeloading on someone there. I don't recall where he originally came from, but it does seem that he is quite the roamer.
He's from Edmonton and has, as far as I know, always lived there. While he's roamed around a bit (mostly British Columbia and Ontario) he's always returned to Edmonton. He seems to have lost his mobile home since those heady days when he drove it to Victoria to assist the Volks in disposing of their house.

morrand

Post by morrand »

Burnaby49 wrote:He also saved a woman named "Barb" from having her farm machinery auctioned! I wonder if he'll ever tell us Barb's last name. Probably not...
If it's "Wire," I'm going home.
---
Morrand
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

morrand wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:He also saved a woman named "Barb" from having her farm machinery auctioned! I wonder if he'll ever tell us Barb's last name. Probably not...
I think it's Erella
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote:
morrand wrote:
I think it's Erella
OK gang, time to cut it out. Any more of this and you are going to trigger Ninja into an orgy of bad, very bad, and excruciatingly bad puns and video links. And there's not a damn thing I can do about it because the other wishy-washy feel-good moderators won't let me ban him.

Now to some unfortunate news on the Belanger front. He seems to have had a major break with his family. Why? Because after a lifetime of relentless nattering at them about what fools they are they seem to have had enough of listening to him and supporting him;
Edward Jay Robin Belanger
when after a life time of pointing to things that are not true that are harming your loved ones and damaging our dna potential only to find that the brains of your loved ones are so dumbed down stupid they defend the toxins so they can keep using them and defend the banksters who are thieving from them and label you a conspiracy theorist and watch with their fluoridated smile while you being beaten and abused by the criminals they voted in and support. It makes you feel all alone unloved rejected slandered and abused..Why? cause you told the provable truth and those braindead chemical food munchers could not spend one paragraph of their time to speak out for you as they are to busy painting their finger nails or buying designer clothes or being critical of immigration policy...yup when one of their own blood is being criminally discriminated against the best they have are more proof their brains are dead and they have no morals or conscience left whatsoever unless it is defending someone or some animal they do not even know..
You who know who my relatives are may wish to ask them why they have no time for folks they are supposed to love...Ask them what possible crime could have them ignore the desperate needs of their own blood and have them so horribly discriminated against to just pretend it is not taking place..Ask them why being an avoider is the worst possible trait any man or woman can adopt as it causes more heartache pain and agony that controllers could ever imagine....Avoiders are the cause of most family trouble and like to slink away after the damage is done pointing to the controller they aggravated the shit out of for years as the bad actor when it is them avoiding their duty and responsibility that are the guilty party
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
https://www.facebook.com/Romans1129/pos ... 9479550903

The second post is a bitter recrimination against his family for ignoring "the desperate needs of their own blood". What might that be? I'll hazard a guess which might also be related to this comment "yup when one of their own blood is being criminally discriminated against." I'm guessing the answer to both comments is explained in a couple of the videos posted here;

https://www.youtube.com/user/Owlmon/videos

Mainly this one;
Private message to Heather Klimchuk regarding discrimnation

Published on May 17, 2015
My qualifications for medical AISH funds is indisputable as of my medical problems that are permanently disabling and I have been approved as of those medical qualifications but your office has chosen to discriminate against me by intimidating me to violate my faith in Christ and the Bible on the excuse that policy not being enforceable law statute code or regulation takes precedent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtmLqCN3jzk

A bit of background. For years Belanger had survived on government handouts, specifically the Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH), an Alberta government income supplement obviously for the severely handicapped. Belanger, notwithstanding that he has shown he is capable of swanning around the country in his van, aiding people like the Volks in throwing away their life savings, and coughing up clouds of videos on the slightest pretext, claims he is severely handicapped and therefore qualified for AISH. And he was getting it for years. Belanger has also preached that no Alberta legislation has any legal validity because it was not first published in the King James Bible. This, obviously, would include the legislation authorizing AISH. But I suppose he's entitled to a little hypocrisy when money is involved. I don't know what he was getting from AISH but it meant a lot to him. You can see the benefits schedule here;

https://www.alberta.ca/aish-what-you-get.aspx

Anyhow in early/mid 2015 he was cut off. Possibly, like the rest of us, the administers of the program failed to see his severe handicap. And he exploded in a fury at losing the money he claims the government really had no legal right to give him due to the King James issue. That triggered the video. He has a long pointless ramble through his religious beliefs, marijuana use, how he doesn't drive because he's not a commercial operator but he gets into the meat of it at 11:50. The next two minutes are all you need to get the story as he yammers on how they are intimidating him and trying to make him violate God's laws by, apparently, making him provide required information.

He also made this video;

Private message to Kerry Lynne Findley acting as minister of taxation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us3KWZrztC8

More of the same, blaming Kerry Lynne for his AISH being cut off and demanding she do whatever is required to get it back for him.

However the videos didn't work and, as far as I know, he's not had his AISH reinstated. Since gainful employment is out of the picture and he seemed to have drained the well of suckers willing to pay him for useless advice I'm assuming he fell back on his family, demanding support while ranting at them about "things that are not true". Apparently if my guess is correct, his family has fallen far short of the gratitude and cash he expected from them, hence the Facebook comments.

Belanger obsessively quotes from the bible to support his position. I can't match him in that arena so I'll give a quote from Shakespeare instead;

LEAR:

It may be so, my lord.
Hear, nature, hear; dear goddess, hear!
Suspend thy purpose, if thou didst intend
To make this creature fruitful!
Into her womb convey sterility!
Dry up in her the organs of increase;
And from her derogate body never spring
A babe to honour her! If she must teem,
Create her child of spleen; that it may live,
And be a thwart disnatured torment to her!
Let it stamp wrinkles in her brow of youth;
With cadent tears fret channels in her cheeks;
Turn all her mother's pains and benefits
To laughter and contempt; that she may feel
How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is
To have a thankless child! Away, away!

King Lear, 1605

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

While all of the above would seem to be typical Paracite, I seem to recall that the stumbling block to his life of ease was that the Dept of Social Services, or whatever it's called decided that the Paracite needed to refile some paperwork, and I think that was just a step too far for him. He thought that the money was his just and due and tha the shouldn't have to comply with silly regulations because he was the paracite, and stuffs, and the end result was that the money stopped coming.

He is of the school of thought, very long discredited, that whatever your religious conviction of the moment, if it included not paying taxes or obeying a particular law then you were free to do so. It hasn't worked for anyone else, and it certainly isn't working for the Pracite. Poor bunny!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

You hit the nail on the head with the paperwork issue. I'm quite familiar with the AISH requirements and they're basicly the same in every province. Hint - my wife is on AISH. To be on AISH you have to satisfy two requirements:
1. Have a permanent disability severe enough that you will not be able to work for the foreseeable future;
2. On a monthly basis prove that your household income does not exceed a threshold, and on an annual basis report all your assets including proof that there is no other government program that could help you out. Basicly one other person in your household making more than minimum wage will result in a benefit reduction.
The next two minutes are all you need to get the story as he yammers on how they are intimidating him and trying to make him violate God's laws by, apparently, making him provide required information.
I actually listened to this part and this is why he got punted off disability, as any true Canadian FMOTL believer should be. On an annual basis AISH requires that you give them permission to check with CRA and Service Canada as Belanger complains about. Considering his age AISH figured out that he qualifies for CPP/OAS which would reduce the load on the Alberta taxpayer because they could prorate his benefits accordingly. The question is who is going to bend first and give him his righteous sum - AISH, or will Belanger sacrifice his religious convictions to get back on the gravy train?

Side note - the household income threshold in Alberta is set low enough that my wife in the last five years has never received the full benefit. I guess I shouldn't work for a living or that I'm too honest. The drug/medical benefit portion of AISH certainly makes the fairly onerous reporting requirements worth it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You commented once before, when this initially came up, that your wife was on AISH. So I just pointed out the relevant part of the video and left the heavy lifting to you since I know nothing of the eligibility requirements and can't be bothered to read them. I leave that to the experts.

However there is one comment on your analysis I'll make. It's possible that he didn't give permission for Alberta to check with the CRA and Sevice Canada for far less lofty reasons than his religious beliefs. As you have said the other-income cutoff is low for losing AISH. So it's possible that a check would have resulted in him losing his AISH, either most or all of it, because of the amounts of CPP, Old Age Security, and the Guaranteed Income Supplement he's collecting;

https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benef ... ement.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Age_Security

If this is the case he'd obviously refuse permission but he'd try and obscure his reason for refusing by claiming religious belief in the hope that this would allow him to continue getting it even though he'd not provided information showing that he's qualified. If this is correct he'd have nothing to lose by refusing and playing the religious angle since he'd lose it anyhow if he allowed them to check.

Then again, to be fair, maybe it is sincere religious belief, who knows? However I'll point out that all of his videos, while purportedly based on religious beliefs, are really about money and laws. Advice on how you can, by demanding your beliefs be respected and obeyed, evade repaying debt and avoid the consequences of breaking inconvenient laws. If Belanger has put out any videos that just focus on explaining his religious beliefs without using them as a hook to try and screw bankers and the government I've not seen them.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

It is sad to see that Belanger has gone to such lengths to alienate his family and now is pouring out his bitterness in condemning them. What he probably fears, in those quiet moments when he is lying in bed, is the realization is that he is not getting any younger, that he is getting frailer, and that he is facing being a lonely old man. Being a die hard tax protester or sovrun or FOTL usually puts one in the position of dying alone. Look at Irwin Schiff, Richard Simkanin, and others who didn't have the ability to say goodbye or be surrounded by their loved ones when they passed. Ed Brown faces this same fate. Belanger will probably avoid government prison, but he is quickly building his own prison, locking himself in his cell, and throwing away the key.

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

You who know who my relatives are may wish to ask them why they have no time for folks they are supposed to love...Ask them what possible crime could have them ignore the desperate needs of their own blood and have them so horribly discriminated against to just pretend it is not taking place...
Reminds me of the whining, bullying, guilt-tripping used by many heroin addicts. Usually after family and friends have made multiple attempts to support positive change, and been ripped off by the smack-head every time.

Truly contemptible.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:He's from Edmonton and has, as far as I know, always lived there. While he's roamed around a bit (mostly British Columbia and Ontario) he's always returned to Edmonton. He seems to have lost his mobile home since those heady days when he drove it to Victoria to assist the Volks in disposing of their house.
I don't know if Canada has the same phenomenon of "snowbirds" as we do here in the US, but I wonder if Belanger's mode of roaming was linked to him just wanting to escape the harsh winters of Alberta. Of course, if he has lost that mobile home, it would certainly make it harder for him to get out of Edmonton and be on the road when the snows come since staying in motels is far more costly. Given from his rant and condemnation of his relatives, it appears that he would lack the means to pursue the alternative of staying, even at the place where they leave the light on for you.

The background in the videos seems to suggest that he is residing at some place that is at least clean, if sparse and he should be thankful for that. He has not lost the habit of smacking with his lips while pontificating on religious accommodation.
Hercule Parrot wrote:Reminds me of the whining, bullying, guilt-tripping used by many heroin addicts.
Yes, and I have seen it with alcoholics as well. A friend of the family has a daughter who is abusing alcohol and she constantly blames her parents for her situation, lack of steady work, and no place to live. Part of the cycle of this addiction is immense anger and self-hatred, which they turn against the family as a way to escape the truth that they are the only ones responsible for their situation.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Canada is filled with snowbirds, I have one friend who winters in Palm Springs another in Phoenix. And that's from Vancouver where the winters are mild. Back east half of Quebec seems to spend their winters in Florida.

However Belanger seemed to invariably traveled on business, advising suckers. The Volk live in Victoria, which has even milder winters than Vancouver, but he stayed with them in summer. The only time I remember him getting a real seasonal advantage was when he stayed with Thomas Peterson somewhere near Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island in February.

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9829

That was a sweet gig. fireplace, beachside home, three squares. All he had to do was pump out the videos. Belanger put out some videos of his walking on the beach, somewhat like Dean Kory when he was also a Qualicum Beach resident and revelling in the location. Like Dean, it all soon fell apart.

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Belanger may have very well dug himself into a bit of a hole. It appears that while he was receiving AISH he was careful to follow their rules - remain a permanent resident of Alberta and restrict his out of province expeditions to less than 3 months. If he's taking advantages of their medical/drug benefits those trips have to be less than one month.

However time catches up with us all. He's at the age where he could be receiving some federal benefits such as CPP and OAS so AISH wants him to start accessing those programs. He doesn't want to fill out the right paperwork so AISH cut him off. Silly boy - he's doing the same thing as those who turn a simple traffic stop into major fines. If he filled out the paperwork AISH would top up his benefits so that he never makes less than he would on AISH plus he would still be able to take advantage of all their other benefits since AISH is for life.

Considering that some of his rants have been against relatives there is one other wild card possibility and this is taking into his age and actuarial tables. Belanger or a close relative who has been supporting him the last few years could be the beneficiary of an inheritance which would remove him from AISH. There are estate planning techniques to handle this and he doesn't want to play along since he would lose control of his portion of the inheritance and he might actually have to talk to lawyers and financial planners to set up a testamentary trust.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote: Silly boy - he's doing the same thing as those who turn a simple traffic stop into major fines. If he filled out the paperwork AISH would top up his benefits so that he never makes less than he would on AISH plus he would still be able to take advantage of all their other benefits since AISH is for life.
And this is what doesn't make sense - why would anyone want to receive less benefits than the ones they were receiving before. I know it isn't because Belanger is contemptuous of government benefits; he has been sucking on that teat for quite some time. All I can figure is that completing the necessary paperwork is what he is objecting to - and again, it can't be for the reason that its too difficult or time-consuming, given the fact that getting it done means more for him.
Belanger or a close relative who has been supporting him the last few years could be the beneficiary of an inheritance which would remove him from AISH. There are estate planning techniques to handle this and he doesn't want to play along since he would lose control of his portion of the inheritance and he might actually have to talk to lawyers and financial planners to set up a testamentary trust
This makes the most sense in terms of his objection to completing the paperwork. The rant against the relatives may also be due to them refusing to give him funds secretly without the government's knowledge. They certainly wouldn't want the grief later on when the government finds out they colluded with Belanger. They may have simply put their foot down and told him that this was going to be done legitimately or not at all.