Germany: Reichsbürger loses license

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean, ArthurWankspittle

chronistra
Scalawag
Scalawag

Germany: Reichsbürger loses license

Post by chronistra »

If Google Translate is not lying to me, the driver's license authority in Thuringia decided to deal with a "Reichsbürger" in a somewhat novel way.

The imperial citizen in question had altered the number plate of his car, in part to display the imperial flag in place of the Euro. The authorities sent him a letter requesting he fix the problem, he informed them that he did not recognize their legitimacy, they forbade him from operating the car, he told them that he didn't have a contract with them, matters escalated, and the Thuringian Supreme Court has now ruled that his statements showed "a completely disturbed perception of reality" which left "massive doubts about the ability to drive in the sense of a possible psychosis." No more license, and he has to pay costs (7500 euros).

German language cites: Ein Amt in Thüringen hat eine Methode gegen Reichsbürger-Terror gefunden,
Reichsbürger-Sprech gefährdet Fahrerlaubnis wegen Verdacht der psychischen Störung: OVG Thüringen 02-02-2017
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Germany: Reichsbürger loses license

Post by NYGman »

That is amazing! So it looks as if the court is saying if you believe in this Freeman of the Land Gibberish, and cling to the belief that the current government has no authority over you, you must have a mental defect, and therefore, can't be trusted to drive, so it is grounds for licence revocation.

I love it!!!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, that is a decision that certainly one-ups a Judge Rooke decision.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Next, the Reichsbürger will probably claim that common law, Article 61 of the Magna Carta, the Rome statute and the UCC prevent anyone from requiring that he be licensed to drive/operate a motor vehicle.

Don't laugh -- it's no crazier than the things he's already said.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Chaos wrote:Image
... served to you by waitstaff, clad in Prussian blue uniforms complete with pickelhauben, skewered on a bayonet.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You really need the umlaut over the u to make it a proper Reichsbürger.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:You really need the umlaut over the u to make it a proper Reichsbürger.
No, a spoonful of sauerkraut on top of the patty would make it a proper Reichsbürger.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Needs the hot German mustard for full effect.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

the umlaut pokes the roof of your mouth when you get to the center of the burger.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

notorial dissent wrote:Needs the hot German mustard for full effect.
And some Muenster cheese.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

why would you want him to fart on it?

jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

From JJ MacNab's twitter feed: Reichburger resists arrest, injures one police officers and escapes. Still unknown whereabouts.

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/f ... 79829.html

Machine translation:

Brandenburg
"Reich Citizen" attacks police officers and escapes
In Fürstenberg, two policemen wanted to arrest a Reich citizen - but he fiercely resisted. An official had to go to hospital, the suspect escaped.

Wednesday, 22.11.2017 17:25

A so-called Reich citizen is said to have seriously injured a policeman in Brandenburg. He attacked investigators in Fürstenberg / Havel two officials who had visited him to inform him that there was a warrant against him. The background was a fine of 179 euros, which the 58-year-old had not paid.

The man fiercely resisted his arrest and injured a 54-year-old officer so badly that he later had to be hospitalized in a hospital. Then the man took the flight. The police took up the persecution, but they could not catch the man despite the reinforcement he had requested.
In the evening, a woman appeared at the police station and paid the fine. Then the search was stopped. Now it is being investigated against the "Reich Citizen" for assault and resistance against enforcement officials.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

He'll be found holed up in his garage, which he will insist is an embassy.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I wonder if he gored the police officer with his Pickelhaube?

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:I wonder if he gored the police officer with his Pickelhaube?
More likely dropped a crate of unused Re cheques on his foot.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self