BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: BTBATB...Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks...IS worse than GOODF!!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Almond pips contain the chemical called "laetrile" or (worse) "Vitamin B17 by the quacks and woo-pushers.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TheCoz wrote:I adore this group. Hours of entertainment free of charge
Only until you're hooked.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Almond pips contain the chemical called "laetrile" or (worse) "Vitamin B17 by the quacks and woo-pushers.
The only active ingredient is hydrogen cyanide.

Yum.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

I believe this person recieved advice on that Facebook forum.

More spiralling costs-

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... IsXOoHfXYU
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

A new bandwagon has begun. Now it's over whether you have to register your child at birth or not.

People are arguing that if you register your child you are a horrible person imprisoning them in slavery and corruption.

Is this group going fully freeman? Also in typical fashion Carl cuntIngham is banning anyone who disagrees.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

When you openly admit to committing fraud over on BTBAB and not one member of the admin says anything about it.

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
longdog

Post by longdog »

I hope he remembers to inform his insurers or he will have invalidated his cover... Assuming he has any.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Other than committing fraud, what else are they trying to do?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

They are basically going 1 step further of "My mum/dad/brother/sister owns it, no I haven't got proof"

Unfortunately for him, the car cannot be sold after a warrant has been issued as it is now a bound good. Also, he can't claim to of sold the car "in good faith" as it can be argued that he and his family would of known they were buying a bound good.

As mentioned, the insurance/tax etc wouldn't of been notified either, making them invalid. This is why dodging this stuff only ever makes it worse.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

notorial dissent wrote:Other than committing fraud, what else are they trying to do?
the "I don't own this so you cant take it Mr Bailiff"
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Further update

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheCoz wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Other than committing fraud, what else are they trying to do?
If you don't own it, why do you give a care to me towing it away?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheCoz wrote:
She might have done enough to achieve this, so long as the car is actually worth about £50 and isn't blatantly undervalued at that price. However, there are several issues arising. Chances are the tax has been paid twice for the same month. She will have to sort out the insurance and may lose money doing so. Her sister ought to insure it (she doesn't have to unless she uses it on a public road). @ TheCoz I don't think a warrant has been issued yet, I think Dukes are acting as a debt collector (possibly for Council Tax but it could be anything).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
TheCoz wrote:
She might have done enough to achieve this, so long as the car is actually worth about £50 and isn't blatantly undervalued at that price. However, there are several issues arising. Chances are the tax has been paid twice for the same month. She will have to sort out the insurance and may lose money doing so. Her sister ought to insure it (she doesn't have to unless she uses it on a public road). @ TheCoz I don't think a warrant has been issued yet, I think Dukes are acting as a debt collector (possibly for Council Tax but it could be anything).
Dukes are bailiffs so for them to be involved a liability order/warrant would need to of been issued. This binds the debtors goods to them.

Debtor knows about their involvement so has sold car after the issue date to a family member, it won't fly. The car probably is worth a lot more than £50 if she's so determined to try and keep it, that's just what her sister could afford to paypal her to make up the fraudulent transaction with a receipt. It won't work.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Her sister ought to insure it (she doesn't have to unless she uses it on a public road).
A taxed vehicle must be insured even if it is stored on private property. If she doesn't insure it DVLA will issue a penalty.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle

TheCoz wrote:Dukes are bailiffs so for them to be involved a liability order/warrant would need to of been issued. This binds the debtors goods to them.
I was under the impression they did both bailiff work and debt collection. I see what you are saying though, it seems likely that Dukes have been round looking for money or to take goods and the car would be an obvious candidate, and that would only happen after a warrant was issued. Trying to shift ownership of the car after event won't work.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Her sister ought to insure it (she doesn't have to unless she uses it on a public road).
A taxed vehicle must be insured even if it is stored on private property. If she doesn't insure it DVLA will issue a penalty.
Don't think that's still the case. DVLA will take your money if it has an MOT. If they do everything online at once the car will still be on MID, or appear to be, at the point it is taxed. A day (or a few) later and it isn't showing as insured, DVLA won't do anything about it, it is down to the Police spotting it on a public road without it appearing on MID.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If a car isn't SORNed it has to be continuously insured, taxed and MOTed so they have the choice of taxing, testing and insuring it or not using it. It's going to be expensive or pointless.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Don't think that's still the case. DVLA will take your money if it has an MOT. If they do everything online at once the car will still be on MID, or appear to be, at the point it is taxed. A day (or a few) later and it isn't showing as insured, DVLA won't do anything about it, it is down to the Police spotting it on a public road without it appearing on MID.
It is known as "Continuous insurance". If a vehicle has not been SORNed it must be insured. If a vehicle has not been SORNed it must be taxed (unless it is in the trade) therefore a taxed vehicle must be insured. Where it is physically located is irrelevant.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I scorn my MX5 every winter and it can take up to a month to show up on MID.
I do struggle to wrap my head around how these people conduct their finances. It would have been so much simpler to ring the council before they past it on and set up a payment plan. It does not have to break the bank as they are happy if it is a regular payment on time even if it takes longer to pay off.