Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Zeke_the_Meek
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England and WeaRe not a Bank

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:That makes sense, but it amazes me that he can change his tune this quickly and nobody calls him on it. Again, less than 3 months ago he was calling the LLTs equivalent to cash. Now he says they're for debts only, and SDRs are cash, even though SDR has a very specific meaning which isn't that. I get these people are gullible, but PoE isn't even internally consistent.
Should we be any less than amazed that there are still suckers around now as we were six months ago? A year? Two years? This whole shebang has been nonsensically ridiculous from the very get-go, yet there are always people who just have to believe there's a magic bullet to their problems. Throw in a little bit of flattery in the form of 'you're really smart and special, you're one of the few that has seen the light', and it becomes a case of you can fool some of the people all the time...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SDRs are securities and in the US promising fake ones is a good way to win free room and board at Leavenworth.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

promising fake ones is a good way to win free room and board at Leavenworth
Fast forward to about the 2:20 point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEabC9WzHck
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Should we be any less than amazed that there are still suckers around now as we were six months ago?
I suppose not, but the obvious stupidness of this particular scam never fails to amaze me. I can't believe people continue fall for WeRe Bank, especially when there's so many public warnings about it now (even in the FMOTL-sphere where people have suffered from using it).
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Should we be any less than amazed that there are still suckers around now as we were six months ago?
I suppose not, but the obvious stupidness of this particular scam never fails to amaze me. I can't believe people continue fall for WeRe Bank, especially when there's so many public warnings about it now (even in the FMOTL-sphere where people have suffered from using it).
Ah, but where do all those warnings come from? The System, man! Ergo, they can be ignored and more warnings just means they're getting under their skin. Kinda like most religions having the clever 'anyone who doesn't believe in this is wrong, and this statement is correct' clause.

But yeah, it is still amazing regardless. Quite a few people at that last meeting, it seems, though I had the distinct feeling they weren't completely on board this time around.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

A new meeting in Dusseldorf, 22nd April... and his admission prices have shot up!

http://tx4r.mjt.lu/nl2/tx4r/sonh.html?m ... nWCJYhLLRc
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

In other news, Gernot Grauper - who had previously been the lone voice keeping the WeRe dReam alive on the German FB page - seems to have had a change of heart. I wonder if he was the one who was shot down by Peter during the Q&A for asking too many 'negative' questions?
http://www.extremnews.com/berichte/poli ... 638e7d3456

Nice facts here I have to correct them. Not all procedures were terminated in Austria. A friend has been convicted serious intentional fraud and when I order the PoE in Graz was confronted us austrians as idiots. He also had 0 interest with Prof. Hörmann a concept. It appears that the good man has no solutions and only anstebt RIP-off. The people who sold the card, so never.
He posted that link with the (auto-translated) text. Not entirely sure what the link is about, but an interesting read nonetheless.
morrand

Post by morrand »

A Google translation of the linked article, with a few (probably low quality) amendments by me.
Response: Prof. Franz Hörmann, DM spokesman for financial policy at WeRe Bank

Interested circles are attacking the speaker for financial policy, Prof. Dr. Franz Hörmann, who was unanimously appointed by the Bundestag. Christoph Hörstel, the Swiss Federal Councilor, is now taking his position.

They say, "The WeRe Bank was founded to make the grotesque, financially manipulative business policy of the well-known big banks ad absurdum, in the hope that it would become forbidden to do such transactions, because it would be possible for a court to 'turn off the tap' to the big banks. And that is precisely why this judgment does not come—or is not applied to the corrupt big banks, see below. Equal (un)rights for all? Not for us.

"This is awesome: just stomp a bank out of the ground, which even in the name declares: "I am like the big ones"—and then wave around some papers, which have no real value, like the big ones; try to cover transactions without a solid foundation like the big ones; and to help blow up the financial system to its own advantage besides—as with the big ones—and, of course, as a decent professor, you should be able to happily say of it, you can't anger the System any funnier than that!

"I hereby advertise the WeRe Bank! Unlike Professor Hörmann, he did not. I hereby certify that the market behavior of the WeRe-Bank is best suited to tear the mask of legality, well-being and security from our nonsensical system's phony face!

"But whoever is here to tackle Europe's smartest witnesses to our system of insanity, Professor Franz Hörmann, who is a basic and courageous pioneer of ethical finance and economics, goes on: objectively, he heads for an offside, who cannot comprehend the Cartels that rob us all. And a few witty helpers of the cartels are, of course, also on board, among the Krakeelers. I would do exactly as the cartel has.

"To make it quite clear, who attacks Professor Hörmann attacks the Deutsche Mitte as a whole—and me. Solidarity is the order of the day: an important idea in the program of the Deutsche Mitte, no gossip. Finally, such attacks are only the beginning. We will in the future be declared Nazis, child molesters and terrorists, etc. My comment: cordially invited, it will come only when we are nearly finished."

Prof. Franz Hörmann, the spokesman for the financial sector, comments on the subject as follows:

To put an end to this WeRe Bank discussion forever, here is my statement:
  • It is wrong that I have ever "promoted" the WeRe Bank, since I am neither in contact with this organization nor ever received payments from it. I will also prosecute judicial proceedings.
  • It is correct that I am a "member" at the WeRe Bank (I have filled in a "Promissory Note", but I do not have any "checks" yet).
  • It is correct that I am constantly informing and encouraging the participants of my lectures about "alternative means of payment" (WeRe-Bank, OSBEEE, BitCoin etc.). In doing so, I always point to the risks associated with it.
  • It is wrong that the WeRe Bank is a "fraud system". Anyone who claims this has either not understood our existing (credit) debt settlement system or is making these statements against better knowledge.
  • It is correct that individual banks have introduced fraud charges against members of the WeRe Bank who wanted to settle their checks. In Austria, however, they were immediately stopped by the public prosecutor.
  • It is correct that I encourage the members of the WeRe Bank (or similar alternative means of payment) to bring judicial proceedings, since, should a court should ever condemn the WeRe Bank's method, it would thus condemn the existing method of (credit) debt collection of today's business banks!
Source: Deutsche Mitte (DM)

While the Chancellor is doing well ...

... after the election in autumn we will ALL live in bitter poverty. And that's because of these 3 terrible Merkel lies! [...]
And it then goes into how Chancellor Merkel is going to steal all your money if you don't ->CLICK HERE!<- for more information, as is traditional for this sort of site. (I suspect anyone who puts their money into the WeRe Bank will indeed be broke after the autumn elections, though probably more from trusting the WeRe Bank than from anything the Chancellor of Germany has done.)

Google translated one, and only one, instance of "WeRe-Bank" as "weird bank," incidentally. Google is a strange machine.
---
Morrand
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

morrand wrote:A Google translation of the linked article, with a few (probably low quality) amendments by me.
Response: Prof. Franz Hörmann, DM spokesman for financial policy at WeRe Bank

Interested circles are attacking the speaker for financial policy, Prof. Dr. Franz Hörmann, who was unanimously appointed by the Bundestag. Christoph Hörstel, the Swiss Federal Councilor, is now taking his position....
Reading a few links, Professor Hörmann appears to be a David Icke of academia. Once esteemed, now somewhat suspect (not least because of a curious reluctance to express an opinion about the Holocaust). But a genuine Professor protected by tenure, with an impressive record of work on finance, economics and currency. Suppose we should be glad that we don't have anyone like that in UK, giving a false veneer to the werescam....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://beforeitsnews.com/banksters/2014 ... 34542.html

Indeed, the Prof is most definitely a crack pot!

If he is the academic genius they profess him to be, he sure is confused about modern economics!

Jesus weeps, sounds like he still can't comprehend the link between money creation and resources!

What a moron!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I didn't wade my way through all of the material I found on him, but what I did was not encouraging, at least for some one in the sane real world. Considering the academic attachments I found on him I'm not impressed either. I don't know what he was like years ago, but most all of his recent stuff is fantasy economics, and if he has been translated correctly it is all of the money vapor theory ilk, which means he really doesn't understand how economics works, or has completely lost it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Andreas Wolfsberger on the German FB page has seen the light. It's rare to see a former mark sum it up quite so succinctly:
Dear people, I have waited a long time, showed great patience and did a lot of research and the same picture everywhere: PoE promises a lot, holds nothing and all are enemies or idiots and their own fault. He is extremely unreliable and unfortunately his word counts for him himself. I can confirm this from my own experience. So far, I have been neutral, because there was no evidence of irregularities and I doubtably spoke for the "defendant". But now it's time to break the silence. His new "Werbetour" where he stuns the fears of the people with the cash abolition and his oh so worthless Fiatscheine generously against Re is unfortunately rip off of the worst kind. The only beneficiary is PoE, who has your "worthless" €, $, CHF or pounds (with which you would at least be able to buy or pay your bills), and you have Res that could nail you to the wall unless you find A fool who takes them. The whole "concept" is based on the fact that you do all the work and you are looking for companies, building bureaux de change or getting banks to accept the new imagination and all this against charges to PoE, because no one else will. PoE certainly not. You are then placed with the Res on you alone and he wishes you good luck as with the checks, the LLT's and your PN's, which you will never see again (are his collateral). It is time to wake up and realize that the Emperor has no clothes.
Congrats, Andreas. I sincerely hope you don't move from this onto another scam of like kind.

(As an aside, just learned that Google translate is infinitely better than Facebook's in-house tool.)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:Andreas Wolfsberger on the German FB page has seen the light. It's rare to see a former mark sum it up quite so succinctly:
The only beneficiary is PoE, who has your "worthless" €, $, CHF or pounds (with which you would at least be able to buy or pay your bills), and you have Res that could nail you to the wall unless you find A fool who takes them.
Yes, he's cracked the code.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

I was actually rather amazed at Wolfserger truth be told, that was an awful lot of conscious thought and actually consideration for someone attracted to that sort of nonsense. Must have been a painful experience to have that much rational thought all at one time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Peter's dog has eaten his homework.
Thank you for signing up for the meeting on April 22, 2017 in Düsseldorf.

Unfortunately, we must announce that Peter of England can not come for family reasons and we have to postpone the meeting to a later date.

But postponed is not canceled! We are still working on building a WeR Bank Meeting Point in the Greater Düsseldorf / NRW region. If you are interested in joining, or if you know people who want to do that ... then please contact me!

Best regards
Mechthild - Orga-Team
Pox

Post by Pox »

Family reasons ?
Not enough suckers signed up more like to cover the hire costs of the venue is more likely but why tell the truth when some other excuse will suffice?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Pox wrote:Family reasons ?
Not enough suckers signed up more like to cover the hire costs of the venue is more likely but why tell the truth when some other excuse will suffice?
I am sure whatever the problem is, POE can write a check to fix it, toot sweet
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

You know how we were saying he's gotten increasingly religious in his latest reincarnation (pun intended)? Turns out there may be a reason for this - he's managed to rope in some evangelical christian group to help out behind the scenes.

The seminar bookings are looked after by a 'Mechthild' at 'Orga-Team'. A quick google leads you to only one likely match, and it suggests Peter's operation is being run by a woman who is at least 120 years old:
http://www.onword.de/team/orga-team

Pure conjecture, but I suspect he's turning on the god stuff to appease this group of well-meaning dolts who are offering their time without fully understanding what PoE is up to.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

I can't see anything on that Christian website to link it with PoE. Mechthild is a reasonably common name in Germany and to have an "orga[nization] team" is nothing specifically religious.
notorial dissent

So he has now added affinity fraud to his scamming credentials???