"Justinian Deception" crank group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

"Justinian Deception" crank group

Post by SteveUK »

Another group of total cranks followed by our beloved hero, George T.

A taster of the madness to come:
some guidance pls -
the letter :
Date: 03/04/2017
Without Prejudice
Notice before Legal & Criminal Action
To:
D A BROADBENT
c/o Begbies Traynor
Venture Court,
Hartlepool Innovation Centre,
Queens Meadow Business Park,
Stockton Rd,
Hartlepool
TS25 5TG

AFFIDAVIT
I Julian of the family: Fernandes
Of
c/o 74 School Avenue West Rainton Durham
make oath and say as follows:-

Dear D A BROADBENT formerly of BROARDBENTS BUSINESS RECOVERY SERVICES LIMITED,
I seek redress to my Affidavit as it has come to my attention you act without authority or honour and serve the following Notice of Claim.
I Claim redress & compensation for fraudulent use of Pseudepigrapha Certificate of Appointment (COA) ref: BKT3946897 IN THE COUNTY COURT AT DARLINGTON 92 OF 2013 Julian Anthony Fernandes in BANKRUPTCY to defraud the Estate of Julian Anthony Fernandes to obtain monies by means of false documentation & utterings.
Failure in duty of Care to verify creditor submissions of proof of debt.
Failure in duty of Care to verify claims of title of mortgaged properties or claims against lenders mortgage indemnity insurances.
Submission of false accounts to the Crown.
Failure in duty of care to respond satisfactorily to enquires made.
Demand monies on false pretences and threats
Cause harm and distress to another in this process without authority.

Remedy and compensation is Claimed in the sum of £6,160,000.00 GBP
Or
in consideration as stipulated under UNIDROIT ten essential precepts in commercial law, of the sum claimed as remedy & compensation, full factual lawful evidence refuting my notice of claim.
I claim
The Certificate of Appointment presented by the person D A BROADBENT as the authority to act on behalf of the Secretary of State is not authentic but a legal fiction.
You provide a Affidavit from the Insolvency Service or Secretary of State confirming no “DOG-LATIN” or any other foreign language other than plain written descriptive English & styles as determined by the Oxford English Styles Manual is present in the Certificate of Appointment.
And
You provide the person who autographed the Certificate of Appointment on behalf of the Secretary of State certifying the appointment of D A BROADBENT of BROADBENT BUSINESS RECOVERY SERVICES LIMITED as trustee of the bankrupt estate of Julian Anthony Fernandes full identification, to include date of birth and evidence of their lawful authority to appoint D A BROADBENT on behalf of the Secretary of State as trustee, along with clear explanation as to why by not including their signature (printed name) beneath the autograph renders the document lawful.
D A BROADBENT denies he operates under UNIDROIT commercial law. This demonstrates a failure of duty of care in his role as trustee, unless he provides full explanation of the following fact and how it does not apply in this matter.
“UNIDROIT (the International Institute for the Unification of Private Law) is a respected Institute founded in 1926 which has been responsible for about 70 studies in private law issues. About 40 of these have become international agreements. Most concern trade law. Britain has been a member of the organisation since 1948 and its Secretary-General 1984-1997 was British. UNESCO now promotes both Conventions together.”
The written form of the document presented is a Pseudepigrapha document claimed by D A BROADBENT to be a Certificate of Appointment signed on behalf of the Secretary of State.
It contains two languages, descriptive English and LATIN-TEXT. The “GLOSSA” is the all uppercase LATIN-TEXT appearing on any document. It is not English it is an illustrative text (Picture-Symbol) and not a descriptive text such as English. It has no jurisdiction with other written text such as English Descriptive Text unless agreed. The LATIN-TEXT of the GLOSSA is identified as “DOG-LATIN” It is a poisonous gloss that corrupts the essence of the text.
This is known as: Debased Latin: “DOG-LATIN, language of the illiterate: Blacks Law Dictionary 4th Edition”
And is noted as criminal under the English Dictionary, identified as a “Dog Latin, being a debased form of text”.
Debase synonyms appear as Criminal and Immoral and Evil and as a counterfeit, along with many more declensions.
There is no jurisdiction between two separate languages appearing on one document. This is the guts of the deceptive crime you have willingly participated in : “English” and “Latin” or “DOG-LATIN” cannot exist as one jurisdiction.
Reference: Article: 11:147 Chicago Manual of Styles: Sixteenth Edition: Foreign Languages.
Evidence in Law:
Blacks Law Dictionary 4th Edition, DOG-LATIN, is the language of the illiterate, it is the: LATIN-ALL-UPPERCASE-TEXT usurped into the English Descriptive text, appearing under the grammatical rules of Descriptive English Text, (ALL UPPERCASE SYMBOLIC TEXT without the hyphens) and not appearing under the true correct grammatical rules of Latin and done in order to deceive the illiterate, being the ignorant masses. “Ignorance is negligence”.
It is the hidden secret that destroys the dominion of living man over the land, the sky, the sea and the thing that creep, (SURNAME). (Genesis 1:26) DOG-LATIN is the “Babylonian” language of the VASSAL, being the third party, debtor of the debtor.
(Vassal of the Vessel) It is found on the ledger, (TOMB-STONES) and by you being attached to it, renders the presumption of conformation “SIGN” that you have sinned and you are dead.
The DOG-LATIN “D A BROADBENT of BROADBENTS BUSINESS RECOVERY SERVICES LIMITED “ is the poison in the text, the counterfeit contract, the false charge, the deception under which you have attempted to deceive and claim authority over another person’s estate.
If the Certificate of Appointment is not English then it’s not common law and therefore a legal fiction.
As identified in Article 11:147 of the Chicago Styles manual the text is a form of sign language.
See below example 1:

EXAMPLE 1: SIGN LANGUAGE LIKE “DOG-LATIN TEXT, BUT ASSUMED TO SAY “NASA”.

missing atm.........

D A BROADBENT has no authority to act nor cause distress to my ex wife or 3 children who were deprived of their father for 2 years as a result of your actions and caused julian anthony :fernandes serious mental and physical distress resulting in hospitalisation.
D A BROADBENT has failed in his duty of care having carried out an un-consented identity check has failed to identify correctly Julian Anthony Fernandes instead claiming the living man julian anthony:fernandes is this person and attempted to deceive the living man into believing he is this dead corporation.
D A BROADBENT has failed in his duty of care to identify the correct bankrupt estate as identified on the life annuity receipt or birth certificate.
D A BROADBENT has failed in his duty of care to identify and account for the life annuity created at birth with the corporate identity of JULIAN ANTHONY FERNANDES and use this fund to settle creditors.
You have also failed in your duty of care to reveal the fraudulent claims made by the creditor to include Mortgage Express (UKAR) and other lenders. All have fraudulently claimed for losses not incurred and indeed sold off the assets they had no legal right to sell and claimed the funds owed to the estate as the lenders property.
You have failed in your duty of care to identify and investigate the Mortgage default insurance protections in place and if a claim has been made by the Mortgage providers have been made and paid.
Under the FAIT currency system Julian Anthony Fernandes created the funds for Mortgage Express, Birmingham Midshires & others. Yet you fail to account for this in your account submissions to the Secretary of State. A simple request to either lender for proof of funds on account and proof of transfer would prove they had no funds to lend in the first place, so how can you agree they are bona fide creditors unless complicit in the fraud.
On more than 4 occasions you have refused my offer to settle the bankruptcy in full, failed to provide an invoice but instead return the file to the Insolvency Service with not mention of the offer to annul.
Again a clear failure of duty of care as trustee and clear failure to represent the creditor best interests equally or identified if an Mortgage lender have made a claim against their own mortgage insurance after 90 days to clear the debt as is stipulated in law or requested evidence of Title to sell the portfolio.
I demand D A BROADBENT of BROADBENT BUSINESS RECOVERY SERVICES LIMITED provide redress in this matter as demanded above or reserve the right to seek redress through the private criminal court and prosecute for the criminal actions willingly entered into to deceive the estate of JULIAN ANTHONY FERNANDES and Secretary of State in using the Pseudepigrapha Certificate of Appointment as proof of authority and appointment as trustee in bankruptcy, when the Insolvency Service have made clear it represents an internal account of the BID BOND acceptance in this matter. Like the birth certificate it is not to be produced as identity, but evidence of receipt.
A demand will be made to have you removed as trustee as you have demonstrated a clear failure of duty of care to act in an honest trustworthy fashion as common law demands.
This fact is proven by the signing off a fraudulent document to close the account of Julian Anthony Fernandes bankrupt Estate in an attempt to place the burden of guilt on the Insolvency Service and deceive the Secretary of State.
Notice is given, within 14 days of the date of this letter, in the event D A BROADBENT fails to provide clear evidence to dispute any of the above to include specifically the identity of the person who signed the Certificate of Appointment on behalf of the Secretary of State, it will be assumed tacit consent is given that D A BROADBENT admits the document he claims as the Certificate of Appointment is a legal fiction and unconditionally accepts full liability both for the remedy & compensation sums demanded in the attached bills.

The bill attached for Remedy & Compensation, redress is provided by D A BROADBENT, I demand settled within 30 days of the bill becoming due.
Should evidence be put forward to prove the Certificate of Appointment is legitimate and prove you have acted lawfully; the sum demanded is voided in full.
In consideration, should the full amount become due and should D A BROADBENT choose to settle in full within 14 days of being due a discount of 5% will automatically be applied.

This Affidavit is the sworn oath of Julian Anthony of the family: Fernandes

Sincerely,

©Julian Anthony of the family: Fernandes Authorised Representative for
JULIAN ANTHONY FERNANDES™ and all derivatives thereof
Enjoy the madness - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2908617 ... 673423564/
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: "Justinian Deception" crank group

Post by Burnaby49 »

Taster? I'd call that a tidal wave.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote:Taster? I'd call that a tidal wave.

In true footly style, why use one paragraph when a dozen will suffice.

That group is full of great wins, I'm hopeful on it's entertainment value.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

And the response:

Win!!!!!!1111!!!!111
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Fucking killjoy. The bastard sucked the life out of the whole thing just as we were getting started. I have to give him full points for brevity however.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My what a spewing of incredible incomprehensible gibberish, and they have the audacity to complain about legal documents.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Angolvagyok wrote:And the response:

Win!!!!!!1111!!!!111
Is it me or are these agencies now getting straight to the point of calling FMOTL claims what we all know it to be? I have defiantly seen more of the police and bailiffs clued up on it in the last year.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think they are. Check out the reply to this FOI.

The annotations are well worth a read as well.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-118258
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:I think they are. Check out the reply to this FOI.

The annotations are well worth a read as well.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-118258
A beautifully elegant example of politely telling somebody to get fucked. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SteveUK wrote:Another group of total cranks followed by our beloved hero, George T.
Woah, that's Olympic standard mentalling at its best. Judge Anna Ritz-cracker von Poptart was cited, a rare event in UK.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

"Judge Anna Ritz-cracker von Poptart"? Have you no respect for the judiciary? She's done her best, against formidable odds, to set up a fraudulent court system and, if nothing else, that deserves acknowledgement of a life lived precariously balanced on the crazed edge of total insanity.

Speaking of which I spent a morning in court listening to a soon to be suspended lawyer (as in to be suspended tomorrow but valiantly fighting today) who makes Judge Anna sound the voice of sanity.

noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Speaking of which I spent a morning in court listening to a soon to be suspended lawyer (as in to be suspended tomorrow but valiantly fighting today) who makes Judge Anna sound the voice of sanity.
To be fair, while Judge Anna's writings are complete nonsense, she, unlike many sovcits, can put together a sentence, with proper syntax and spelling. When I read her stuff, I can actually understand what she is trying to say, even though it is all fantasy and completely wrong.

For many sovcits, this is not the case. Their writings are filled with misspellings, poor sentence structure and atrocious grammar, making their writing often almost completely unintelligible.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

noblepa wrote:Their writings are filled with misspellings, poor sentence structure and atrocious grammar, making their writing often almost completely unintelligible.
I suspect there is a correlation, and a common cause: poor education; difficulty in reading/writing (hence a reliance on YouTube; the idiot box of this century); deliberate flouting of rules and conventions ("rules are for sheeple"); stupidity (accidental or deliberate); any combination of these.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Alas, without ill-will, frivolity or vexatious action it has been reported that ::Julian otf ::::::Fernandes is no longer with us. He saw not a penny of his bold claim to £6,160,000.00 claimed from the unfortunate Mr. Broadbent in his Notice before Legal & Criminal Action reported above.

All his posturing with his trustee, the endless letters written, sadly, all for naught.

Hie death at 50 seems a tad premature although there was chat in certain posts that it was the drink that finally did for him.

Neelu however sees through other eyes.Never one to retreating from casting wild accusations about, she's convinced he's been done in.
Nutty Neelu wrote:Are there any Mediums or Pendulum Dowsers who can ask the Universe if Julian Anthony Fernandes is still alive?
I feel he is still alive...
Another lurid claim gets thrown in for good measure;
We know how the cops can fake corpses, fake injuries, fake death certificates, church services, coffin flights, chapel corpses and burials, from the fake death of Patrick Cullinane.
All his friends got really upset even though the corpse was not him
So please, can someone take pictures if it is an open coffin... Or visit the chapel
Thankfully he has a unique appearance... Hard to find a tanned double????
Really? Have all Neelu's equally crazy mates turning up at the Chapel of Rest, flash bulbs popping off? It was his funeral today, hopefully he was laid to rest without nutters pulling at the coffin lid.

There isn't a mad conspiracy theory, money for nothing scheme or New Age bandwagon Neelu won't jump on. Pendulum dowsing?
Pendulum dowsing thanks to Penny Arnold START: I checked on Julian and unfortunately couldn’t see any reading for his physical health and resonance at this moment in time, whereas a few weeks ago I saw a lowish reading of 40%.
This was confirmed when I checked again and also, I saw a rapid response to a very high level when I asked for the level of truth that he was taken out because of the mortgage fraud he was exposing. END
In her YT channel Neelu posts a love-in with the sycophantic Ramola D

The late Mr. Fernandes was an adherent of Michael O'Mortgage-Fraud and was well along with the mass process when dark forces apparently intervened. Here's Neelu again;
Local cops in Newcastle have been terrorising Julian Anthony Fernandes because he is a long standing Witness of State Terrorism
Debate rages about the efficacy of TGBMS and its many believers. Dissent occasionally manages to creep in however, here's John Wescott;
There are numerous cases in the UK and Ireland where people have claimed the banks did not lend money and therefore committed fraud. They've all failed. It even has a name in legal circles "the money out of thin air " claim, it never works. Do your research, and I don't mean Youtube videos by people with no legal training or idiots claiming the earth is flat
He isn't finished yet!
Now you show me a case where it worked. Michael "O'Bernicia" is an idiot, he managed to piss away his inheritance with bs "legal" claims, now he's desperately trying to make a few quid out gullible and vulnerable people. And morons who believe the earth is flat.
Anyway, the much lamented Mr. Fenandez was actually, according to Neelu a Federal Judge of the Universal Postal Union.

Well your Honour, its a Motu Proprio from me and a Cestui Que Vie from him.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Neelu has published pictures of her dead niece's post-autopsy corpse online.

I would recommend that no-one goes in search of them.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

For lack of something better to do, I reread the original document rant submitted by Fernandes. As usual, there was one phrase which made me chuckle; and in this case, it is:

"Under the FAIT currency system Julian Anthony Fernandes created the funds for Mortgage Express, Birmingham Midshires & others."

Again, a ten-pence mind tried to use ten-pound terminology, and failed spectacularly.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gotta love that fiat currency. Like the wave/particle duality of the photon both worthless and yet never to be parted with unless absolutely unavoidable.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:45 pm Neelu has published pictures of her dead niece's post-autopsy corpse online.

I would recommend that no-one goes in search of them.
Is that even legal? And I’d presume if it’s on social media it’ll be take down soon?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's not on social media, it's a Tripod site (owned by Lycos - yes they still exist) although she often links to it.

It's deeply disturbing so I won't post a link to it, but a search for "sunaina chaudhari" will find it.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:08 pm Gotta love that fiat currency. Like the wave/particle duality of the photon both worthless and yet never to be parted with unless absolutely unavoidable.
Schrödinger's shilling?