Sov Citizens want yuuge amount of money

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Sov Citizens want yuuge amount of money

Post by rogfulton »

Wonkette has a story of some fake Marshals who have filed suit for $320 billion against a raft of people plus one. Someone named JJ McNabb is quoted in the article.
Wonkette wrote:But shortly after Pankotai was arrested, the detention center’s warden, Joe Chavez, started receiving faxes full of Sovereign Citizen pseudolegal arglebargle from someone claiming to be a “Continental United States Superior Court” judge, insisting Pankotai was being held unlawfully and had to be released immediately.
The suit named everyone connected with the arrest including "John F (Doe)" in case the missed someone. It was filed in "the De Jure United States District Court For the District of New Mexico". I kid you not.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Sov Citizens want yuuge amount of money

Post by notorial dissent »

rogfulton wrote:Image Someone named JJ McNabb is quoted in the article.
Yeah, "Someone named JJ McNabb is quoted in the article." The pretend incontinent Marcias tried to spring another of their pretend judges who also happened to be a fugitive from PA and got their silly asses busted by the real marshals who for some reason didn't see the humor of it.

The super silly and supercilious Federal lawsuit got properly bounced today by the Federal judge who didn't see the humor of it either, usual reasons, failure to state a claim, failure to connect with reality, usual sovcit pretend law.

All the juicy details at Fogbow

Fogbow thread
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I checked out the Fogbow thread; and a link led me to some page called the "Four Corners" page. Among the real legal-sounding fancy words on the page was the following:

We are the “Black Fly Brigade”

Well, as they say in upcountry New England, "black flies suck".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:...usted by the real marshals who for some reason didn't see the humor of it.
...y the Federal judge who didn't see the humor of it

Well, nd, I think you put your finger on the reason why these sovruns don't succeed. They are pulling these stunts in a country that has no sense of humor. If they could find such a place, I imagine things might go a whole lot better.

Wonkette article wrote:Bad news: These guys are probably going to win since their paperwork has proper spacing.

This just proves that Wonkette is an amateur rag trying to cover sovrunhood. Any real sovrun expurt could tell you the real reason our indefatigable idiots are going to win is because they have red thumbprints on their paper.

And is it just me or do all sovrun wimmen seem to be these grim-lookin' types?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The subject of this sovrun rescue, Andrew Pankotai - could he be the person mentioned in this Quatloos link?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

The Observer wrote:The subject of this sovrun rescue, Andrew Pankotai - could he be the person mentioned in this Quatloos link?
I imagine so. I searched by his full name, I guess I should have only used his last name.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent

Yup, one and the same.

The wimmin in that group are a scary lot, I will tell you.

The head chief pretend incontinent Marcia makes a great thing about the "vetting" process for her incontinent Marcias, but near as I can tell it consists of them NOT being part of Bruce the Douche's crew, he said mean nasty true things about her and fired her, so he can't play in he pretend sandbox any more, and that they have at least one felony conviction in order to be eligible.

Oh, and be careful with Four Corners, between their "logic"??????¿¿¿¿¿¿ and website, it'll make both your eyes and your brain bleed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I am not sure who started the notion of the "Continental United States of America Marshals", but one of the major transmission belts of the movement now is the website calling itself A Free Country* ....

https://afreecountry.com/?q=marshals

... reading the material on that forum, they chicken out of their make-believe marshals daring to arrest anyone or use weapons, they limit themselves to pushing papers, such as issuing warrants and orders. It is obvious some others using the same titles are not so timid. It is my belief that such persons are violating 18 USC § 912, false pretending to be officers/ employees of the US govt. FOGBOW is following this Arizona case and I hope that someone will keep us informed of any other cases.

- - - -
* Full disclosure: I was briefly a participant on that forum until the Admin figured out I was a lawyer and banned me.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

Now they know the problem, can't they just get some more fake Marshalls to get the other fake Marshals, who went to get out the fake Judge, who was wanted by the law in another state, where he committed crime, and should do the time, all for robbing a house that Jack built.

And realizing that this is something from my childhood in the UK, and this being a US thread, I will eave this... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_t ... Jack_Built
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

Anna von Krock O'Hooey seems to be the first of the pretend state superior court judges, and then I think Bruce the Douche was next in line along with Hamilton in LA of the big ones, and I think Bruce, Curry, and one other in Colorado were all about the same time and Bruce came out on top, and it is Bruce and Hamilton who are trying to take their judgeships national, and Anna is NOT amused. I'm fairly sure that Anna was at this long before either Bruce or Hamilton showed up though. I think the incontinent marcias can be traced back to the current chief pretend marcia, and she pretty much got anointed by Anna whose little darling she is, and Bruce and crew and then got defrocked recently after the NM fiasco by Bruce and Hamilton, she'd still loudly proclaiming no she isn't an dis trying for business/grift as usual but its not working so well now. Confused, I know I am, and I still don't know who started any of this LARPing.

As an addendum and fair warning, Bruce the Douche is a liar coming and going but is new to this, Hamilton on the other hand, if reports be true, has along history of being a conman, and thus a liar by profession. I seriously wouldn't take ANYTHING Hamilton says as even remotely resembling the truth.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I have trouble remembering her real name but I believe that Anna was - once upon a time - a genuine rural judge for a small claims/traffic/justice of the peace court. In some sparsely populated states or areas, where lawyers are very few, the very low level cases - such as traffic cases and small civil claims - are entrusted to nonlawyers (presumably someone with some qualifications - but Martin Mahoney, the Justice of the Peace in Jerome Daly's notorious Credit River bogus decision, was a farmer with a serious drinking problem). Evidently Anna was one of those small town small claims judges (I don't know her precise title) a few years back - but no longer, but having lost the real job she has promoted herself to an imaginary judgeship that she now claims. So she once presided over a Judge Judy type court (where she probably seldom actually made contact with a real lawyer) and now she's delusional.