Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by JimUk1 »

Members of the forum, I give you another treasure from the freeman world-
Sovereign Paralegals.

Chrisy Morris appears to be the biggest voice in there so we all know the likely outcomes-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 6464444537
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Sovrun Paraleguls

Post by doublelong »

https://www.sovereignparalegals.uk/

Fundraiser and t shirts: https://fundrazr.com/41CTta

Started by David Giaramita and was originally called sovereign solicitors, until it was pointed out they should maybe change their name as none of them actually were solicitors!
David has his toes in everything lawful rebellion, freeman of the land, bills of exchange and driving without insurance, basically anything you need to pay for, he will tell you that you don't.
He is currently not paying for council tax, gas, electric, water and child support, though he has had an attachment of earnings for the latter.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

It would take more time than I care to waste pointing out, let alone rebutting with ease, all of the legal idiocies in this screed; but since this site proclaims itself to about, among other things, "USA Common Law" and further proclaims:

We can use NATURAL LAW..this Law is above ALL LAWS.
Then comes Common Law.
STATUTE LAW is only Given the FULL FORCE OF THE LAW, by the CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.

They probably aren't aware of the Supremacy Clause in the U.S. Constitution; but then again, even if they were, they would probably just say that "natural" and common law override the Constitution and that's that.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. If I don't like the President, or any other elected official, I guess that I only have to invoke Article 61 of the MC and claim that, since our legal system is derived from that of Great Britain, I may declare myself to be in lawful rebellion (or should that be "awful rebellion?"), and am immune to those ebil stachatary laws.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

JimUk1 wrote:Members of the forum, I give you another treasure from the freeman world-
Sovereign Paralegals.

Chrisy Morris appears to be the biggest voice in there so we all know the likely outcomes-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/193082005 ... 6464444537
So they are still peddling out Article 61 of the Magna Carta. I don't suppose that any of them have read the recent press reports about Lawful Rebellions superhero 'Lightweight Pinnock'. He was recently jailed for failing to pay his council tax. He too relied upon Article 61.

Reports from other media sources are saying that 'Lightweight Pinnock' didn't fancy spending any longer than one night behind bars. He paid the debt in full on the second day.

https://newsexplored.co.uk/boxer-jailed ... uncil-tax/
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Even more mixed up than the other lot. For a council tax issue in England, at the enforcement stage so court is already done and dusted, let's start by examining Scottish law. Even if he confused the fact that some enforcement agents are referred to as Sheriffs, how can he not have noticed the word "Scotland" in his sources?
David Giaramita
fyi...ill post some relevant info....... The great council tax and court corruption swindle.
Have you ever failed to pay your council tax bill the 3rd and final time? Did the council then send you a notice of an alleged summary warrant/liability o...See More
Sheriff Courts (Scotland) Act 1971
An Act to amend the law with respect to sheriff courts in Scotland, and for purposes connected therewith.
legislation.gov.uk
Further down US law makes it's inevitable appearance in the form of references to UCC this and UCC that. (Although in fact I don't believe UCC is actually law even in the US, isn't it more like a directive that each state should enact in their own laws?)
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Here's another one - http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/

Check out the "meet the team" page for some very bad photoshop :lol:
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote: Reports from other media sources are saying that 'Lightweight Pinnock' didn't fancy spending any longer than one night behind bars. He paid the debt in full on the second day.
No, better than that. His mummy paid it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Well, that's it then. Game over for the entire justice system.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That ought to be good for a night or two, at least, in holding while the attitude mellows.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bungle wrote: Reports from other media sources are saying that 'Lightweight Pinnock' didn't fancy spending any longer than one night behind bars. He paid the debt in full on the second day.
No, better than that. His mummy paid it.
Maybe he paid under duress, just till the Barons come to his rescue.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

MaritalArtist wrote:Here's another one - http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/
Yes, we've met Mr Binch(am). He visited Q a while ago, but left before we could fully grasp the power of his unique expertise.

For example, I would be fascinated to know the story behind the menagerie of tripe posted at http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/ ... l-evidence. It has everything from Imaginary Judge Anna Von PopTart to photographs of dictionaries. In particular the item below caught my eye - it doesn't make any sense from the first line, and by the bottom of the page the court must've been thinking about psychiatric assessments.

Do we know the outcome of Expert Bincham's landmark appeal against his traffic ticket?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wonder which divine creator they were talking about. Yahweh? Gnesh? Flying Spaghetti Monster? The Invisible Pink Unicorn (MHHHNBS)?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote:
MaritalArtist wrote:Here's another one - http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/
Yes, we've met Mr Binch(am). He visited Q a while ago, but left before we could fully grasp the power of his unique expertise.

For example, I would be fascinated to know the story behind the menagerie of tripe posted at http://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/ ... l-evidence. It has everything from Imaginary Judge Anna Von PopTart to photographs of dictionaries. In particular the item below caught my eye - it doesn't make any sense from the first line, and by the bottom of the page the court must've been thinking about psychiatric assessments.

Do we know the outcome of Expert Bincham's landmark appeal against his traffic ticket?
Of course it's over a traffic ticket, like we should have had to ask. What a load of codswallop and utter gibberish. I hope they fined him for wasting the court's time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

(Although in fact I don't believe UCC is actually law even in the US, isn't it more like a directive that each state should enact in their own laws?)
In the United States, there are federal laws which are passed by Congress and binding throughout the U.S.; everything else is left to state law. This causes problems when, for example, someone who lives in New York buys something over the internet from a company in California, and the parties dispute which state's law applies.

To deal with this, there is a quasi-official body composed of officials from every state, plus judges and law professors, which drafts "uniform laws" on many subjects. These uniform laws have no legal force or effect unless they are in fact enacted in a particular state. Many of the proposed "uniform laws" have been enacted in only a handful of states.

The most successful project of the Commissioners on Uniform Laws has been the UCC, which deals with commercial matters-- the sale of goods; checks, promissory notes and other forms of commercial paper; liens (chattel mortgages); etc. The UCC has been enacted in all 50 U.S. states, albeit with some local variations. So, technically speaking, there is no one UCC, but only the New York UCC, the New Jersey UCC, etc. The good news is that the vast majority of provisions really are uniform in nearly all states, thus achieving the drafter's goal of uniformity.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

aesmith wrote: Further down US law makes it's inevitable appearance in the form of references to UCC this and UCC that. (Although in fact I don't believe UCC is actually law even in the US, isn't it more like a directive that each state should enact in their own laws?)
The UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) was promulgated around 1958 by the National Commission of Uniform State Laws ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Law_Commission
.... an organization of legal experts, legislative authorities, and so forth, first organized more than 120 years ago. It was based on several less ambitious uniform laws previously proposed by the Commission, such as the Uniform Law on Negotiable Instruments. The UCC was soon enacted, sometimes with minor variants, by all 50 state legislatures and the District of Columbia. Since 1958 the Commission has issued several revisions and amendments to the UCC, which have also been enacted by all the states. The UCC provides the same laws across the country for the sale of moveable property (it does not apply to real estate) and to banking procedures. It has the advantage of being virtually the same words in every state, so that legal precedents about the UCC from any state were applicable in every state, and an enormous and consistent body of legal interpretation of the UCC could be built up. It is state law, not federal law.
notorial dissent

Which is why for the UNIFORM in the title. The kicker of course, for the footles and the like is that the UK, CAN, MX, EU, and well really anyplace else DON'T and don't acknowledge it as anything at all. It ONLY applies to them if they are doing something in the US.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

When I was in law school (1974-78), I took courses in Commercial Law and Choice of Law, among others. In both of them, I remember considering that some states used (I believe) the 1962 version of the UCC, and others had updated to (I believe) the 1972 version. It was an interesting case when we studied one which pitted someone in a state using the 1962 version against thesomeone in a state using the 1972 version.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I think you are missing the super secret adoption by the EU and then the UN which resulted in it's global adoption. How else would you be able to explain the world wide success of those winning FMOTL or Sovrin' cases we hear about all the time? :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

NYGman wrote:I think you are missing the super secret adoption by the EU and then the UN which resulted in it's global adoption. How else would you be able to explain the world wide success of those winning FMOTL or Sovrin' cases we hear about all the time? :sarcasmon:
Yeah, those!!!! :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I have seen a few footles (including PoE) claim that the word "Uniform" implies "Universal" therefore it is.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.