Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

letissier14 wrote: Image

They said McKenzie, is ‘a self-proclaimed Freeman-on-the-Land’, who declared himself ‘independent of government jurisdiction and holds the archaic belief that all statute law is contractual and therefore only applicable if an individual consents to it’.

Archaic??? I'm wondering where they come up with that one. Anarchic perhaps, but that is a bit esoteric for most modern journalists?? to manage. Since that isn't/wasn't a medieval concept, they took contracts rather more seriously then I think than they do now, they often went to war over failure to abide. So I really wonder where they came up with that one.

He should be made to sit through this dialogue, it is pun-ishing enough, except maybe it is cruel and inhuman pun-ishment. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

notorial dissent wrote:
He should be made to sit through this dialogue, it is pun-ishing enough, except maybe it is cruel and inhuman pun-ishment. :snicker:
I agree. He thought he was being clef-er but his argument was off-key and it fell flat. It was bound to lead to treble.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:
I agree. He thought he was being clef-er but his argument was off-key and it fell flat. It was bound to lead to treble.

you'll note that's what happens when you pitch the same song and dance. though minor, one is bound to fall flat after sliding down the scale.
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Like the rest of them its the same old song and dance.
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I have no symphony for him. He brought this cacophony on himself. This is how you end up doing an interval behind bars.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And how tragic that this went from a prelude of harmony to his self-composed coda of defeat.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Oh dear
Rekha Patel shared a post to Baron David Ward's Timeline.
12 May at 05:21 ·

‎Alan Dransfield‎ to The Common Law Court Of Wales
10 May at 05:47 ·
COMPLAINT AGAINST THE CHIEF CONSTABLE OF CHESHIRE MR SIMON BYRNE

National Police Chiefs Council
1st Floor, 10 Victoria Street
London
SW1H 0NN

Dear Sirs
I wish to make a formal complaint against the Chief Constable of Cheshire Mr Simon Byrne.
Over the past 2/3 years, I have had recourse to complain about the Unlawful Conduct of the Information Commissioner's Office which is based in Cheshire under the remit of Simon Byrne.
There is prima faice evidence that the Cheshire Police Chief Constable has turned a wilful blind eye to the unlawful activities by the ICO.

In particulrar the unlawful breaches of section 77 of the FOIA 2000 and the wrongful use and abuse of section 14/1 Vexatious Exemptions.

In particular, please read the GIA/3037/2011 Dransfield V ICO Upper Tribunal decsion. This Court Precedent was reached under BAD LAW and has now been used approx 6500 times since Jan 2013 to deny UK Citizens Civil and Human Rights.
These 6500 unlawful decisions can be found on the ICO web site. I have also complained to Mr Byrne that the ICO Officials are guilty of fraud and theft of public funds by deception, failures to provide expenses receipts,failure to keep proper records etc.

In a nutshell, the ICO Current Information Commissioner Elizabeth Denham and the previous IC Mr Christopher Graham.are fraudsters,cheats and liars.

No withstanding the veracity of my allegations, it behooves the NPCC to investigate my assertions solely on the gravity.Numerous ICO Senior Officials are conniving and colluding with HM Judges and other Senior Government Official solely to pervert the course of Justice on Vexatious Malfeasance.

I call for a full forensic investigation into the use and abuse of GIA/3037/2011 Dransfield V ICO. In a nutshell, the GIA /3037/2011 Decision was designed by crooks to protect crooks and to protect heinous crimes, paedophilia, fraud and theft of public funds, rape, sex crimes etc.

With thanks

Yours sincerely

Alan M Dransfield
FOIA Campaigner and Social Watchdog.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

More, much more in the same vein...
http://blog.olliesemporium.co.uk/#home
notorial dissent

Other than that Dransfield seems to have a major knickers twist about the Cheshire ICO office, this doesn't really make much sense. I will assume he is another of the FOIA abusers who didn't get the answers he wanted and is all put out about it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

There is an Alan M Dransfield who has been banned from Whatdotheyknow for "continued breaches of our annotation policy after a warning".

His 421 FOIA requests are wide and varied, and I don't have the time or the energy to look through them all right now. https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/ala ... pen?page=1
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Mr Dransfield has the dubious honour of having been a test case in determining what counts as a 'vexatious' FOI request.
https://panopticonblog.com/2013/02/07/v ... -tribunal/
Spoiler - he lost.
And lost again at the Appeal Court
http://www.localgovernmentlawyer.co.uk/ ... st-stories

And the vital matter that was at stake? Lightning protection arrangements on a pedestrian foot bridge!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

https://www.facebook.com/politicalbible ... 42/?type=3

I guess this could apply to the majority of Sov Cits !!
notorial dissent

We have a descriptive term for that. CRANK.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AndyPandy wrote:https://www.facebook.com/politicalbible ... 42/?type=3

I guess this could apply to the majority of Sov Cits !!
Politics is off-topic at Q, Andy.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another Council Tax win coming up. Wonder if he'll get Ollie Pinnock to assist him ..
GOODFY wrote:
COUNCIL TAX HAVE BEEN SUMMONED TO COURT
dave42 » 18 May 2017 17:19
Hi to old friends and new ,its been a while since i was last on.
I,m hopeing that someone could advise me on the situation im in now. A letter arrived today letting me no when im due in court for non payment of council tax ,I never payed half of last years but they sold that on to some debt company and no contact = no contract F**KEM.
The council has now realized i wont pay so they have decided to take me straight to court, but upon reading the letter it advises me to inform them if i will be attending.............? OF COURSE I F**KING AM.........anyway theyve asked me to inform them as they will have to arrange another court date as this date they have gave me .....is not convenient for THEM ????????
Any advice on how to play this one will be much appreciated..... Facts figures or any thing i can use in my defence against these corrupt F...... are well you no what i mean

Thanks Dave42
There was another Council Tax one running on Goofy as well, poster by the name of Fodder. Nothing seemed to come of that so I assume he's either paid or is in prison.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:There was another Council Tax one running on Goofy as well, poster by the name of Fodder. Nothing seemed to come of that so I assume he's either paid or is in prison.
Or his mum paid it and stopped him playing on the internet.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I thought our friend Tom Boyce (etfob) crew had been quiet recently.

Well
Arrested and dragged to Crown Court today (all day) for non-appearance. Judge wouldn't let me submit papers to prove who I was NOT. Asked me what name I would like to be called. "Tom of Cheshire". That was entered on the record aka Thomas Boyce. "Objection Sir! Did you not get my notice of Corporation?" He said "Yes I have seen that". "Well that proves I am not he". All he said was "hmmm". I replied "I am a living man, you are all dead entities and you cannot hear me. Where is the proof of claim?" "There is no claimant in criminal matters" said the Judge. "If there is no claimant then there is no case to answer to". He then told me to stand. I asked him "IS that an order or request" He said it an order and threatened me with contempt of Court. "Excuse me Sir. Who's name has just been called urs or mine. I sure it was mine, which makes it MY court. Now you shut up and I will shut up and we will both be ok, unless you have some authority over me. "I do" he said. "Produce it now then and produce your public oath and your bond of security in case I am damaged". He said "I do not have to". I said "your a public servant and this is a public record" Ignored me for 5 minutes. Usher said would you please stand, it is a request. I did and case adjourned until 24th July for a trial. To me that is a result. Not remanded,no tag. Losing the fear, every day. Waiting on my official paper-work now and we start again.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

OK, "notice of Corporation" which translated from the idjit means what?? Just out of curiosity, are UK judges required to be bonded??
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Just out of curiosity, are UK judges required to be bonded??
Judges in the UK have judicial immunity for their acts as a judge and therefore there would be no need for a bond as they can't be sued. This 'I demand to see your bond' crap is just another one of their mantras with no basis in reality presumably either imported from the US or specially crafted from raw bullshit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

OK, it's imported from the US then. Certain types of bonds are required for elected officials in some instances for specific reasons, and not the ones the sovicts think. I figured that was what it was, but wanted to be sure.