The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: The Crawfords Keep Looking For A Unicorn

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Moderator note: No politics
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I wonder when the anniversary video will be released this year ………with so many dates to choose from. :lol:
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Are they going to through a party to celebrate their big win in Court where Tom thanked Godsmark ?

Don't forget, everything is going to plan for the Crawfords and they have so much evidence, like the mortgage statements showing that only interest payments were being made and the endowment policy being credited to it,

They have the statements and offer letter showing that it was an Endowment - Interest Only Mortgage

With all this evidence it can only be a matter of time before Tom is back in his home
Wanna balloon?
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

Don't forget their killer evidence - apparently the CPS in prosecuting Tom for a criminal offence, don't have ANY of the documents relating to a completely different civil matter that they wouldn't have been involved with and had no bearing on the case in hand.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyfu1kh2LEY
I have just watched this and I have to say he has now totally lost the plot. The delusion and madness that is Tom Crawford.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyfu1kh2LEY
I have just watched this and I have to say he has now totally lost the plot. The delusion and madness that is Tom Crawford.
It's gone, what did we miss?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

hucknallred wrote:
doublelong wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iyfu1kh2LEY
It's gone, what did we miss?
Well that did not last long it did not even have any dislikes. He was going on about politics and the need to establish a new party in the UK. Babbling about the Rothschild’s and Vernon Coaker. Apparently Vernon bumped into Tom when he was out filming with channel 4. He said he told him that labour is now finished as a party and he walked off with his tail between his legs. Apparently the film crew found it funny.
Then just went on about the corruption and trolls with something in the works to deal with the latter.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

doublelong wrote: Then just went on about the corruption and trolls with something in the works to deal with the latter.
Ah yes, I remember the video outside the court when a member of this site was fined for pulling Ceylons pony tail. We never did get any details on who it was. All made up I dare say like Jay Bradley buying that Merc with his compo from the rooftop trial.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

hucknallred wrote:
doublelong wrote: Then just went on about the corruption and trolls with something in the works to deal with the latter.
Ah yes, I remember the video outside the court when a member of this site was fined for pulling Ceylons pony tail. We never did get any details on who it was. All made up I dare say like Jay Bradley buying that Merc with his compo from the rooftop trial.
A few people checked Court Serve and The Law Pages and there was no one listed as being sentenced for any of the charges the Crawfords claim. So either the court decided not to make it public which is very doubtful or it was a load of bull and they were just taking their remaining​ supporters for mugs again.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote:...n a member of this site was fined for pulling Ceylons pony tail.
Fined? Rewarded, surely?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

MARK CEYLON & TOM CRAWFORD A FINAL WORD & SUE TOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYkz6W_ ... youtu.be&a
It's gonna go massive I know it is because its to do with honesty, justice and rule of law! :haha:
Where going to turn into lions! :haha:
And apparently the NHS now has death wards :shrug:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I saw the rapidly deleted Youtube video. It referred, inter alia, to the Chartist movement of the 19th C.
Mr. Crawford was reading rather poorly from what appeared to be a script (that may have originated from someone called John) and I was lucky enough to sample the bit where he referred to the Portaloo massacre. Even before someone in what appears to be a very small audience corrected him 'Peterloo' I immediately thought 'Glastonbury'. Maybe they took the video down before someone sampled that choice faux pas and passed it on.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ah yes. Ever the historian, Crawfraud was referring to the 'Portaloo Massacre' that unfortunate incident which happenend some time after the Napoleonic Wars when the cavalry charged a queue of desperate people waiting for some selfish arse to finish their ablutions in the bog. (This has to be Crawfraud's best Malapropism to date.)
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

On the other hand, he has at least proven that he is an all 'round general purpose ignoramus and vacuous inconsequential tool.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I thought the Portaloo Massacre happened at last year's Wakefest when Chrissy Morris stank up the bog and used up all the paper.

I wouldn't describe Tom as an ignoramus - I think he's an ignoranus - an ignorant arsehole.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

doublelong wrote:MARK CEYLON & TOM CRAWFORD A FINAL WORD & SUE TOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYkz6W_ ... youtu.be&a
It's gonna go massive I know it is because its to do with honesty, justice and rule of law! :haha:
Where going to turn into lions! :haha:
And apparently the NHS now has death wards :shrug:
Tom, Ceylon and Sweaty Sue brilliantly delusional as always :lol:

Oh and don't forget that the Brexit vote was really 80% out and that the upcoming election is already fixed in the Conservatives favour! :snicker:

Does anybody know when we're turning into Lions?
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

doublelong wrote:MARK CEYLON & TOM CRAWFORD A FINAL WORD
"A final word"? Does that mean these two out-of-date losers are finally going quietly into the night? Of course not, but it's nice to think about.
Wingding
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Wingding »

Seems that Tom is still doing work behind the scenes - posted by Craig:
Isn't it funny... They can't prove it's NOT my parents home.. And they can't find the important documents to back up their claims..

The Crown Prosecution Service - The queens own service can't obtain them... clowns - Theiving clowns.
upload images
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The FB page ETFOTB has retreated into privacy so we can't be regaled with the latest brilliant legal strategies, news of any further hopeless appeals or the always ultimately groundless "fantastic breakthrough game-changing" developments.

It's populated by a choir of the converted who'll no doubt be stewing in their own juices of indignation, alternate history and general denial of reality.

I doubt that anyone posting there has anything constructive or new to say anyway.

It's coming up to the second anniversary of Tom's departure from the former Casa Crawfraud. He's no nearer now to moving back in than ever, I wonder whether any stunts are planned to mark the event?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Fear not Exiled Scouser, the FB site ETFoTB may have retreated into privacy, but there's always the FB site, 'Evictees & Families Unite'... equally side-splitting :haha: :lol: :P :D :snicker:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)