Alexander Dorman - Keep away from his DNA!

Moderator: Burnaby49

arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Alexander Dorman - Keep away from his DNA!

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote: [T]he Republic of Kanata. . .[e]ssentially a Kevin Annett wet dream where he dismissed the government of Canada and replaced it with his own government. Apparently by just deeming it so. However there is one problem that has been thwarting Kevin from his right to govern Canada. The "real" government of Canada inconsiderately ignored Kevin's proclamation and is still acting as if it is the legitimate functioning Canadian government. This gross criminal activity seems to have unhinged Kevin somewhat, at least his latest posting about the republic of Kanata don't reflect a mind entirely happy with the way events have gone;

http://kevinannett.com/2017/06/15/peopl ... n-trudeau/

Anyhow, as I said, I can't connect Alexander to the sticker but it seems a surprising bit of timing. Alexander is an avid Karl Lentz believer so why not Kevin too?
Annett's tongue in cheek challenge to duel Jordan Cantwell Moderator of the United Church of Canada (who he misidentifies as a male) and others is a little weird. But, being from Louisville, I liked the Ali material " . . .he’s so ugly the sweat drips backward from his face so it don’t have to go there."

Here's one for Kevin and Alexander: “If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.”
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

Did Canada truly legalize dueling? Somehow, I doubt it.

Even if there were such a bill passed that repealed a specific statute outlawing dueling, that would not make dueling legal, would it? Wouldn't dueling still fall under the statutes covering assault with a deadly weapon and/or murder or attempted murder?

Perhaps parliament was just doing a little housecleaning and repealing an outdated and unnecessary law.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

noblepa wrote:Did Canada truly legalize dueling? Somehow, I doubt it.

Even if there were such a bill passed that repealed a specific statute outlawing dueling, that would not make dueling legal, would it? Wouldn't dueling still fall under the statutes covering assault with a deadly weapon and/or murder or attempted murder?

Perhaps parliament was just doing a little housecleaning and repealing an outdated and unnecessary law.
I have no idea what he's babbling about. I've read nothing about the Trudeau government revising laws on duelling.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Burnaby49 wrote:
noblepa wrote:Did Canada truly legalize dueling? Somehow, I doubt it.

I have no idea what he's babbling about. I've read nothing about the Trudeau government revising laws on duelling.
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-new ... 180963653/
The country’s Liberal government has formally presented a comprehensive justice bill that, in part, seeks to rid the Criminal Code of laws that are “obsolete, redundant, or already ruled as unconstitutional,” Platt writes. Among the laws getting the boot is section 71, which imposes a prison sentence of up to two years on anyone who challenges or provokes a person to fight a duel, or accepts a challenge to fight a duel. (It should be noted that using a weapon to cause bodily harm remains, without doubt, a prosecutable offense.)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The results are in;
Order

1. Dismiss claim is granted. Costs of the action to the defendant.
2. Mr. Dorman's signature is dispensed with.
3. Order signed on bench.

Good luck with costs!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Now comes the part where Dorman cries treason and tyranny and the freeman wannabes who fancy having a similar (un)successful escapades in court circle the wagons in the hopes of keeping the freeman fantasy alive.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

arayder wrote:
The country’s Liberal government has formally presented a comprehensive justice bill that, in part, seeks to rid the Criminal Code of laws that are “obsolete, redundant, or already ruled as unconstitutional,” Platt writes. Among the laws getting the boot is section 71, which imposes a prison sentence of up to two years on anyone who challenges or provokes a person to fight a duel, or accepts a challenge to fight a duel. (It should be noted that using a weapon to cause bodily harm remains, without doubt, a prosecutable offense.)
Getting rid of a specific law banning duelling seems reasonable to me. However, removing the law banning witchcraft may be a mistake. On a regular basis in Canada victims are scammed out of large sums of money by "mediums"/"spiritual advisors". This is not someone asking to get their palm read for a lark but the spiritual advisror asking for sums that approach 20 to 70k$. Usually the scammer is prosecuted under the witchcraft law since the bar for the Crown is much lower than trying to prove fraud. Since most of the victims are recent immigrants to Canada I expect there will be a lot of quiet pressure put on the government by various groups to come up with a revised version of the law.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote:However, removing the law banning witchcraft may be a mistake.
Only if the law includes burning the convicted witch at the stake.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

The Observer wrote:
eric wrote:However, removing the law banning witchcraft may be a mistake.
Only if the law includes burning the convicted witch at the stake.

Pretending to practise witchcraft, etc.

365 Every one who fraudulently

(a) pretends to exercise or to use any kind of witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment or conjuration,

(b) undertakes, for a consideration, to tell fortunes, or

(c) pretends from his skill in or knowledge of an occult or crafty science to discover where or in what manner anything that is supposed to have been stolen or lost may be found,

is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Thank you Ninj. A valid defence against witchcraft fraud is for the fraudster to say that he honestly believes that examining the entrails of dead cats will allow him or her to locate the victims lost fortune and has practiced this sorcery for some years. Case closed, the victim is out the moneys (very often gold) given to the scammer but the world is better because we allow witchcraft.