Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

longdog wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:Dim 'East Coast Resistance' thug Colin Johnson tries to help someone fight the corrupt courts with the expected outcome.... :lol:

https://youtu.be/qpZhzku67mw
Sorry but they are way too annoying to watch for more than a few seconds. Can you give a summary?
This does not do his stupidity justice but in essence...

Colin tries to help and autistic guy fight 2 charges to do with filming in public.
Colin got him to sack his solicitor.
Colin enlisted someone called Eddie to act as his McKenzie friend because Colin had a sore throat.
Colin and Eddie bamboozled the court with all of their expert evidence.
It's clearly going to be a sure fire win said Colin.
Court finds defendant guilty on both counts.
Colin is now pushing an appeal to the Crown Court.
Oh dear.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

Thanks... As to the full details I'll happily remain in ignorance :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Had to ask Research Section to run a search at the Lucerne archive, but I knew that stupid face was somehow familiar ....
viewtopic.php?t=10830
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Just by way of a bit of background to my post above, the purported autistic guy has a Youtube channel called Potters Police Videos where he goes round filming the Police and taking their badge numbers etc. Autistic or not he's clearly likes aggravating a situation so it's no surprise he has been charged and convicted. :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTiNaq ... v9uI7U-L5g

By the way, Colin got him to plead a Crawfordesque 'No case to answer' at court which was rejected and a not guilty plea entered on his behalf. Oh dear.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Another example of the footl/sovcit propensity for turning a misdemeanor in to a felony. Works every time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Another example of the footl/sovcit propensity for turning a misdemeanor in to a felony. Works every time.
But I keep waiting for the time when they manage to get a non-capital crime turned into the death penalty - then I will be impressed:

Judge: "Sir - and I am being very generous in applying the term to you - due to the amount of gibberish and frivolous arguments you have filed with the court, I have no choice other than to sentence you to death."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Another example of the footl/sovcit propensity for turning a misdemeanor in to a felony. Works every time.
But I keep waiting for the time when they manage to get a non-capital crime turned into the death penalty - then I will be impressed:

Judge: "Sir - and I am being very generous in applying the term to you - due to the amount of gibberish and frivolous arguments you have filed with the court, I have no choice other than to sentence you to death."
Given the general and total ineptitude of most of the specimens that may be raising the bar bit over their ability to fail, where there is overwhelming stupidity there is always possibility.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHCM77cEzww
Don’t know what to make of this except he must have some kind of mental illness. I believe this is Johnny phantom a Crawford supporter and friend of Ceylon.
Also it sounds like he has put his council tax bill into some kind of family trust………..because we all know that works.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The simpleton does not seem to realise that the bailiff is not only getting paid to watch his nonsense but the cost of an 'attendance' will be added to his debt, whatever it is.

I think there is a case for people wearing masks to be charged with threatening behaviour just for the mask in these circumstances.

Why do they always call it a 'fail'. They never seem to post 'bailff calls and collects money' videos.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

You'll need a Facebook account I'm afraid but see Graham Moore and his guidance for ex-EDL founder and well known hate inciter Tommy Robinson....

Freetardery ahoy.... :brickwall:

https://www.facebook.com/graham.moore.1 ... 2685224691

Please watch this video and send to all who are against Sharia Law including Tommy Robinson the modern day hero!

Bill of Rights [1688]

1688 CHAPTER 2 1 Will and Mar Sess 2

Ecclesiastical Courts illegal.

That the Commission for erecting the late Court of Commissioners for Ecclesiasticall Causes and all other Commissions and Courts of like nature are Illegall and Pernicious.

Please love like and share all tag Tommy Robinson
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

This is a strange one a judge speaking on the phone during an eviction
https://youtu.be/gQEjCEo7ymk?t=1m7s
A quick check on Mr Justice Norris brings up Sir Alastair Hubert Norris
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alastair_Norris
Puts fuel on the FMOTL fire 2.58, when asked it a warrant has to be signed says “I am unable to answer that question. Then the judge is schooled in the finer points of law by a student of youtube.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

https://youtu.be/gQEjCEo7ymk?t=1m7s

An oldie (2013) but a goodie, using more police resources than the house is worth, possibly, but kid gloves in general are expensive. Possession granted in Jan. 2013, eviction not till November, not exactly a sudden swoop then.

As usual the cries of protest remind me time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The true definition of ‘legal’ is when two or more parties are in agreement.
Wow, there's good news for all criminal suspects. "I don't agree that what i did was a crime and i don't agree that you're allowed to arrest me, therefor this is not legal!"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =614136703

A very special freeman has declared she has managed to get her baby a passport without a birth certificate, however all we see is a picture of a passport, no evidence at all! The comments are gold!

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 03.17_.pdf

I'm going to be first to say, complete Bs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =614136703
A very special freeman has declared she has managed to get her baby a passport without a birth certificate, however all we see is a picture of a passport, no evidence at all! The comments are gold!
I don't get this. Signing up for a passport as one of HM's loyal subjects, being photographed and databased by the Home Office, surely that's a more significant acceptance of State authority than a simple birth certificate?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =614136703
I don't get this. Signing up for a passport as one of HM's loyal subjects, being photographed and databased by the Home Office, surely that's a more significant acceptance of State authority than a simple birth certificate?
I loved reading the coment about how a "World Passport" would work just fine.

Right....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In the US, it is possible to get a passport for a child absent a birth certificate - but it requires (1) proof of an emergency requiring that the child travel, (2) an affidavit from a parent, under oath, of the child's citizenship/birth details, and, this is significant, (3) the passport is issued for with a restriction (an "endorsement") limiting its validity for the one trip or for a very brief period (such as sixty days) - after that the parent must return, with that passport and the birth certificate, to a passport office and the passport would be amended to give it the usual expiration date.

The so-called "World Passport" is not recognized by US authorities.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Talking of birth certificates I have in my posession my late father's originial certificate from 1930. There is nowhere on the certificate to enter the baby's name so his name does not appear at all. It simply asks whether the child is male or female. My grandmother's name (mixed case) appears on it and all it states is that she has registered a male birth/stillbirth. It does not even differentiate between a living or a dead baby. I guess TPTB back then had not had the bright idea to invent straw men. They must have come later.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Talking of birth certificates I have in my posession my late father's originial certificate from 1930. There is nowhere on the certificate to enter the baby's name so his name does not appear at all. It simply asks whether the child is male or female. My grandmother's name (mixed case) appears on it and all it states is that she has registered a male birth/stillbirth. It does not even differentiate between a living or a dead baby. I guess TPTB back then had not had the bright idea to invent straw men. They must have come later.

'stillbirth' means a not live baby. aka: dead
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Chaos wrote:
'stillbirth' means a not live baby. aka: dead
Yes, that is my point. The birth that is registered is a "birth/stillbirth" It is not a registration of a birth or a registration of a stillbirth. It does not have that option, it is a registration of a "birth/stillbirth". It isn't one or the other, it is both together. Therefore the certificate does not identify whether it was a live baby or a dead baby. It could have been either.
So all that birth certificate tells us is that a male was born who might or might not have been alive when born. Nothing more. How can he have had a straw man is what I am driving at. How could that birth certificate have been traded on the bond market when it can't be tied to any particular individual? Especially when there would be no way of knowing whether the anonymous child ever lived?
Rhetorical questions BTW :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.