James Sterritt (aka God) - Over 20 years of lawsuit excellence!

Moderator: Burnaby49

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: James Sterritt (aka God) - Over 20 years of lawsuit excellence!

Post by The Observer »

eric wrote:Translation - Under the Indian Act, since his mother Alma was a Status member of the Gitanmaax, so is he, and is entitled to the same rights and government benefits as any other Status Indian. That being said, since his father was an unknown his own band doesn't want him as a member under their own rules where band membership is passed on through the father and is therefore not eligible to band specific benefits such as residing on reservation land. It's known as the "marry out, stay out" rule.
Thank you, sir, for getting to the heart of the matter so incisively and in one post. And here we had to deal with Burnaby's besotted posts ruminating about Sterritt claiming he had been immaculately conceived, not to mention going through another discourse on Belanger, his disciples, and the magical intersection of the King James Bible and marijuana. And then to have my fortitude questioned and be accused of being a "quitter" for not enduring more of Belanger's tripe. Apparently Burnaby has been partaking in some measure of Belanger's doctrinal flora in order to be able to complete any of the Parakeet's sermonettes. Which is not unlike some athletes who use steroids to get first place - but it is still cheating.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Thank you. I will not pursue enquiries as to what aids, medicinal, pharmaceutical, or recreational that one must partake of to get through FMOTL tripe. In any case, Sterritt's claim to Godhood is nothing more than the heroic bastard myth with a First Nations twist.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That does explain some of the crazy quite well, the rest, who knows?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote:That does explain some of the crazy quite well, the rest, who knows?
rough upbringing:
Plaintiff was subjected to spite and other abuse by his step-father and half-siblings, all of his life, including in the harassment and mischief set out in this claim.
mental problems:
Euro caused Plaintiff to be committed to Asylums and to be imprisoned, and to be exiled from Kitanmaax, which all resulted in Plaintiff being abused and disrespected and to suffer physical pain and mental anguish, and to be injured and lose his property and be treated as a pariah throughout the Province.
Not a pleasant story all around. A bad childhood, mental problems and a life of crime. I couldn't get to his youtube video but I would also suspect drugs and FASD considering his background and his birth. Sadly all too common... (removing myself from the podium now).
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
eric wrote:Translation - Under the Indian Act, since his mother Alma was a Status member of the Gitanmaax, so is he, and is entitled to the same rights and government benefits as any other Status Indian. That being said, since his father was an unknown his own band doesn't want him as a member under their own rules where band membership is passed on through the father and is therefore not eligible to band specific benefits such as residing on reservation land. It's known as the "marry out, stay out" rule.
Thank you, sir, for getting to the heart of the matter so incisively and in one post. And here we had to deal with Burnaby's besotted posts ruminating about Sterritt claiming he had been immaculately conceived, not to mention going through another discourse on Belanger, his disciples, and the magical intersection of the King James Bible and marijuana.
Besotted? How dare you insult a fellow Quatloosian with such an outright calumny?
besotted
adjective

1 - Strongly infatuated.
‘he became besotted with a local barmaid’

2 - archaic - Intoxicated; drunk.
Are you implying that my painstaking research of Belanger's beliefs is the result of an overwhelming romantic infatuation for him? What else can I take from that comment since the alternative meaning of besotted, that of being totally hammered, is, as the Oxford English Dictionary explains, archaic and no longer normal useage?

However if you are indeed using teminology that was considered quaint half a century ago please remember that at least some of our readers are not doddering geriatrics. They don't have the vocabularies necessary to understand your comments about my general physical condition. Inebriated or hopelessy drunk are both adequate for your purpose and comprehensible to our general readership.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Now, now. I see you survived your nature foray.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Are you implying that my painstaking research of Belanger's beliefs is the result of an overwhelming romantic infatuation for him? What else can I take from that comment since the alternative meaning of besotted, that of being totally hammered, is, as the Oxford English Dictionary explains, archaic and no longer normal useage?
Up to this point, I was using the second definition of "besotted.' But now that you have trotted out the first definition, this is definitely a two-fer. Let us count the ways that you demonstrated your infatuation with Birdman Belanger:

(1) This thread started off about Sterritt, oddly enough started by you. But when I tried to compassionately save you from being flayed by the Spanish Inquisition for religious malpractice, you immediately brought Belanger into the conversation like he was some deus ex machinas that would prove your observation.

(2) Then you decided to provide us even more Belanger by explaining all of his other doctrines and citing links to his Internet inanities. This makes you the Internet equivalent of Typhoid Mary and it cost me 5 minutes of my life when you lured me back to his Facebook page I am not getting any younger, you know, and I would like to think that my few golden years remaining will not be filled with the lip-smacking of the Parakeet (shouldn't he have a beak instead of lips?).

(3) Finally, you decide to wax on (but not wax off) about Mary Jane, King James and your feathered friend, steering the threat into one of those surreal situations where one can only hope they are sleeping and this will turn out to be a bad dream courtesy of the anchovies on the pizza they consumed.
Burnaby49 wrote:However if you are indeed using teminology that was considered quaint half a century ago please remember that at least some of our readers are not doddering geriatrics. They don't have the vocabularies necessary to understand your comments about my general physical condition. Inebriated or hopelessy drunk are both adequate for your purpose and comprehensible to our general readership.
Sir, by using archaic words, term and dialogue, I was attempting to shield you from being embarrassed by the young whippersnappers on this site. In all likelihood, they probably thought "besotted" was some sort of laudatory term. But not anymore.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Now, now. I see you survived your nature foray.
Yeah, but he came back cranky. He probably discovered that trees lack taps and kegs.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Now, now. I see you survived your nature foray.
Yeah, but he came back cranky. He probably discovered that trees lack taps and kegs.
Galiano Island has other activities, apart from boozing, that you can spend your time doing. Mainly looking at trees. Then turn 90 degrees and look at more trees, then more trees, and more trees . . . .

Suffice to say I fell back on boozing and took my libations with me. Wife, however, got much enjoyment from the trees.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

I'm pleased for both of you that you can share and enjoy your hobbies.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

My recent nature jaunt left me a touch behind in reading the newspapers that were piled on my door at my return. So I've just got around to this three-day old article in the Vancouver Sun, my local paper;

http://vancouversun.com/opinion/columni ... r-22-years

Sterritt, a man just wanting no more than to have the world accept that he is God and owns everything, is used as a poster-boy for the larger issue of vexatious litigants and how they are clogging up our court system. But he makes a damn good poster-boy. His extensive history of court actions is chronicled in the article.

He's been allowed twenty-two years of taking "clearly irrational litigation" to court and at least getting a hearing. He was declared a vexatious litigant by The British Columbia Provincial Court in 2000 but that didn't slow him down in the slightest, he just shifted his actions to the Supreme Court of British Columbia which continued to indulge him for another 17 years. He was finally declared a vexatious litigant by that court in the decision linked below which was originally posted by Bill Lumbergh.

I have to say I share the sentiments of the article's author. I have attended many Supreme Court of British Columbia hearings, mainly in respect to the Poriskyites, and it seems like time just doesn't matter to the court. Michael Millar was allowed to go on and on repeating the same nonsense, ad infinitum, day after day without any intervention from the judge. Cases take forever to conclude and the court seems willing to indulge plaintiffs with totally hopeless cases, like Sterritt, regardless of the cost. The only time I've seen the Supreme Court of British Columbia take timely and effective action against a gibberish spouting litigant was in the first case I ever reported, Bernard Yankson, who was declared a vexatious litigant as a result of a single hearing before the court;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9597

Sterritt v Canada
2017 BCSC 1064
http://canlii.ca/t/h4h4c

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:I'm pleased for both of you that you can share and enjoy your hobbies.
If nothing else the trip allowed me the time to catch up on the accumulating pile of trade journals;

http://www.drunkard.com/

notorial dissent

:snicker:
Kitsilano Haaxw
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Kitsilano Haaxw »

Answers to this Blog can be studied at https://www.facebook.com/jamey.sterritt
and on Tittwe @Messiah Sterritt https://twitter.com/

... when we come in our full glory there will be SCOFFERS as in the days of Noah and they will be washed away. Matthew 24, Revelation 6, and 12, (My mother and I and the angel Michael in action).

Know you not, Satan, that the titles of God and the Lordship of Jesus, defeat you.

How about some intelligent positive debate of support.

Would it be insanity if God's name is affixed to a post or is used in court? What other defense has the devil (or you humanists) to the truth?

Apologies are welcome but not necessary as you scorn God more than you slander me.
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

what? :shrug:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Welcome to Quatloos JesusJamey although I have to say you've been somewhat lagardly in contributing to this discussion given that it was started almost a year and a half ago. And congratulations on completing your search for Jesus after 40 years of research. Part of which, I should note for readers, was spent at Essondale Mental Hospital. He tells us all about it here;.

https://www.facebook.com/jamey.sterritt ... bTp3SHAVF0
It took Moses 40 years to arrive at his mission.

AS MESSIAH I began my mission in 1965 when I married into the Royal and Imperial families of Haida Gwaii. A man named Woody Woodward came from Hydaburg Alaska to tell Nunni and Chinii about the Alaska Native Claims settlement Act and I enrolled my daughter Kathy (she never received her share so we still own the indian title to Alaska).

I had heard my uncle George Jeffrey in Native Brotherhood Conventions, making the same land Claim in Canada.

So I studied the matter until in 1975-6 we declared that "BC IS INDIAN LAND!" which was proved by Delgamuukw and Haaxw and Gisdaway in 1997.

The pundits in the article below, like our local Mayor and Trudeau and even my family, took the "God" bait and of course, like with Jesus, what they cannot accept, they attribute to mental illness.

In 1982 after the Charter of CCAct 1982 and Section 35.1 were passed into constitutional law over Canada, I embarked on the rampage quoted in this Blog. and Christmas Eve I claimed to be the proverbial "Christian Prince (of the Hudson's Bay Charter " telling the Tribal Council formed by my brother Neil John Sterritt not to advance a claim as mere Indians but instead, make the biblical claim on behalf of Jesus to the world Crown.

On my wife's birthday (we were no longer together) January 4, 1983, the RCMP seized me and sent me to Riverview at Essondale Mental Hospital. The Psychiatrist said I must have mental illness to mix "religion and politics" (like Jesus).

For the past 40 years I persisted in these court actions until last August I completed my investigation and search for "Jesus."

Like Donald Trump I never lost a case on the law and always won satisfaction for my effort and I laid down the foundation of my claim to be Messiah, so, as you can see how the Devil works, by slander and Genocide but cannot overcome us.

I joined my personal charge against Canada of Genocide with the one belonging to every Indian person on Earth and I am now Probating the Bible and our Kitksan and Haida histories into the actual claim of the Imperial Crown over the whole earth on behalf of my Grandson Erica;s son Ryder, the real "Rider on the White Horse" of Revelation 19 as the bible prophecy is fulfilled and my own prophecies come true.

The matter will unfold now and be completed by 2020 when we will crown Ryder at K'san (prophecies).

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11468

To know who I am in the Bible check Revelation 12 which refers to my MOTHER Alma in Heaven and her son on whose behalf the Angel Michael sent Bin Laden and 9-11 in which I played a part (later Saints).

For anyone interested in a photo of our new MESSIAH, here you go;

notorial dissent

Just WOW!! :shock:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The matter will unfold now and be completed by 2020 when we will crown Ryder at K'san (prophecies).
Hey we only have to wait a year or two. I thought the going rate was 7.5 million years. Please call back and tell us when it happens because otherwise no one will notice.
Bin Laden and 9-11 in which I played a part
You played a part in both Bin Laden and 9/11 or just one of them? And which part?

Lots of English words but no sense.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

It actually looks like real English and has all the earmarks of that language and is actually composed of real English words yet contains zero identifiable usable information.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I wonder what happens when you get 2 or more messiahs in one hospital ward, and how they sort out the pecking order.
I think if I were so afflicted I would assume the other mesiahs to be creatures satan sent to goad me, and ignore or avoid them. I think the chances of eavesdropping on a conversation where they compare credentials would be small, and the chances of any participant deciding another was a more credible messiah, nonexistant.

I would like to see a 'Who can do the best miracles' contest.