Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Chaos »

my bad. you're saying no one made the choice by circling one.
Siegfried Shrink

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That does sound like something the person completing the form should strike out as applicable.
longdog

Post by longdog »

My birth certificate is hand written with normal usage of upper and lower case. Does this mean I'm not worth a huge pile of cash? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:My birth certificate is hand written with normal usage of upper and lower case. Does this mean I'm not worth a huge pile of cash? :shrug:
Have you not tried inputting you BC number to check !!
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

The recording of the birth of a baby as live/still/non-viable is something fraught with complications, is country specific, changes sometimes with advances in medical science, and is a problem that has confounded statisticians and epidemiologists for years. It's just not as simple as ticking off a box. In some countries the birth of a baby as live/still is not recorded until it has survived one year, others one day, others immediately upon birth. I don't think it's something that the freedumbers have wrapped their collective heads around yet. Of course then, they haven't even considered such outliers as children born to parents on military service who just happened to show up in this world overseas. Wouldn't the international banking consortium led by the Rothschilds get all upset with a double entry in their books by both Germany and Canada registering the same birth bond? BTW, my record of live birth is entirely in lower case cursive and is only signed off by a Red Cross nurse so I guess I'm worth nothing.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

My birth certificate has my footprint on it, but not in red ink so it might be invalid.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

The old clawback scam is still alive and well in freetardland. :roll:

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Firthy2002 wrote:The old clawback scam is still alive and well in freetardland. :roll:

Aha, had someone try this when I was a bailiff.

Number of problems with this:

1. You cant add any non-statutory fees to a debt, systems will not allow it to happen.
2. Proof of work is easy, all bailiff vans are gps tracked to show attendance and all their phones are monitored to show they called removal etc.
3. A bailiff wouldn't risk their entire job, career, family and mortgage on collecting an extra £30 from you.
4. Payments are remitted to councils on different terms. Some were taken daily, some monthly, some 6 months and we even had one who took a year to remit.
5. If a bailiff collected payment via credit/debit it would be through a chip and pin, this is to show the debtor willingly presented you with a card and pin. This method is almost impossible to chargeback even in cases of theft (think family member pinching card and withdrawing cash as they knew the pin, most banks will say its your own fault).
6. If you pay over the phone/web while a bailiff is there, we used to refund the card payment and force you to pay the bailiff direct for the reasons stated above.
7. Even if this all worked, the council would just re-open the debt as if it already had been remitted the bailiff firm would pull back the money from the council as per standard contract.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Basically dishonest all 'round.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Quick perusal and a Couple of basic errors noted, office of fair trading ceased in 2010 and you don't have to be a licensed creditor under the Consumer Credit Act to collect debts, if the debts are not regulated by the Consumer Credit Act.

The idiot even says this won't work for Consumer Credit debts ! :shrug:

Also, to do a clawback don't you have to have paid via a DD not a card payment??
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

There's a chargeback mechanism for credit cards (not I believe for debit cards or prepaid cards). This the so-called "Section 75" claim, named after the section in one of the consumer credit acts.

Do bailiffs and HCEOs take credit cards?
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

aesmith wrote:There's a chargeback mechanism for credit cards (not I believe for debit cards or prepaid cards). This the so-called "Section 75" claim, named after the section in one of the consumer credit acts.

Do bailiffs and HCEOs take credit cards?
We did, as mentioned if doing chup and pin it's almost impossible to chargeback
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

How an idiot gets arrested in under 10 minutes

https://youtu.be/yRScNUXlB7Q
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:How an idiot gets arrested in under 10 minutes
Oh, I do like this new chap. Stupid and belligerent, without any understanding of the law. More please!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

I have little idea if it would be premissable but it would seem a good idea to drive him ten miles into the countryside and de-arrest him and leave him to walk home. If he does it gaain take him 20 miles.
If he went a quarter mile up the road with a big notice saying Speed check 400 yards he could also frustrate the van lady and probably not get arrested, as i seem to recall the practice of flashing headlights at oncoming traffie to warn of covert speed checks was deemed not to be perverting the cause of justice because advising people not to break the law was not a crime. I may be wrong on this, old men forget.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Oh, I do like this new chap. Stupid and belligerent, without any understanding of the law. More please!
This is his facebook page - can't see much

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009464015090
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Siegfried Shrink

Orgones vs Chemtrails, Peter Of England, ATTN:, Anti Nuovo ordine mondiale, Météo Chemtrail, Chemtrails Roma, Anonymous Italia, David Icke, GMO Inside, Save our planet, Fluoride Class Action, Chemtrails, People against geoengineering, Chemtrail Report, Saifi kheireeddine and more
Seem keen on chemtrails.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Any advice for this numpty owing £44k in tax?
Maybe he could take a leaf from Crab Bait's book...

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

Is there something in the water in Nottingham?!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Always reminds me of PC Hipsta - Would you like some time in the 8 x 10 cell you pay for too?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self