Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

bring back the Bradbury pound
Thanks for guiding me to a whole now mess of historical and economic illiteracy hitherto un-noticed.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Thanks for guiding me to a whole now mess of historical and economic illiteracy hitherto un-noticed.
Yeah, the rabbit holes go pretty deep 'round here. Even matters as petty as Princess Rekha's thakstones have immense caverns of insanity lurking beneath.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It states on the Glossopdale Facebook site (closed group) that Rekha Patel got evicted AND arrested yesterday!!! Sorry, I can't do screen shots...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

So now she'll lose her job as a teacher. Staggeringly stupid but probably for the best.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A double win then, she will no longer be harassing her neighbors and she will no longer be warping the minds of the children who come in contact with. Now if they could just get it extended to her partner in crime Chrisy, they all would be wonderful. Hopefully someone will be able to come up with links to the juicy bits.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm not sure she has. She's reposting her change.org petition about the events that happened last year.

I could be wrong though.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

She's definitely been evicted the 2-tonne concrete barrier has been removed, a new metal security door has been fixed and a neighbour saw her being taken off in a police van yesterday morning!
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He Who Knows wrote:She's definitely been evicted the 2-tonne concrete barrier has been removed, a new metal security door has been fixed and a neighbour saw her being taken off in a police van yesterday morning!
Can you share the source of this news? The troofer-sphere is silent on this, maybe they don't yet know. If it's right I expect they'll be hopping on board the outrage bus shortly.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote:She's definitely been evicted the 2-tonne concrete barrier has been removed, a new metal security door has been fixed and a neighbour saw her being taken off in a police van yesterday morning!
Let's hope so, another timely win for the bailiff busters!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I shall be driving via Glossop next week. If it's not too far off the main road, I may stop and have a look out of curiosity. Isn't Chrisy Morris due his appeal in relation to this soon?
rosy

Post by rosy »

I emailed the Tameside Reporter to ask if they have any confirmation of this.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:It states on the Glossopdale Facebook site (closed group) that Rekha Patel got evicted AND arrested yesterday!!! Sorry, I can't do screen shots...
I sent you a PM with some instructions. I can help you collect screen shots; they would be good to have for the record.

Also: is it possible to independently confirm if an arrest has been made? I don't know if the UK makes this sort of info searchable via internet, but a lot of US locales do.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I'm afraid this is the best I can do, I've copy and pasted the last few comments of a very long thread that kicked off following Princess Rekha's petition at the weekend. Ivan Bell is the main Admin of Glossopdale FB group and is biased towards Princess so that now she has been evicetd and arrested he's stopped the thread 18 hours ago...

Remove
Alan Blackhurst
Alan Blackhurst You lost pay up
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 9 July at 15:44
Remove
Ian Downs
Ian Downs Am I the only person to notice that the one person,,,not to comment is Rekha herself,,,you are all arguing amongst yourselves with only Ms Patel knowing THE TRUTH !!
LikeShow More Reactions
· 9 July at 20:10
Remove
Marilyn Hadley
Marilyn Hadley Well Ian, according to a few on here, she doesn't tell the truth but I agree if there were any incorrect comments on here, she should correct.
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 9 July at 20:17
Remove
Phillip Morris
Phillip Morris If she is so confident that she is right, then she should take it up with the Planning Inspector. She must have a case against HPBC if their Conservation Officer made a mistake.
LikeShow More Reactions
· 9 July at 20:35
Remove
Ian Downs
Ian Downs This is all a bit controversial for the glossopdale group,,,,,,,let's get back to the important issues we usually deal with.........Can anyone recommend a good roofer, in the glossop area,,,must be cheap and able to start straight away ??
LikeShow More Reactions
· 9 July at 20:44
Remove
Ian Downs
Ian Downs Oh forgot to mention,,,must be up to date with building regulations!!
LikeShow More Reactions
· 9 July at 20:48
Remove
Ivan Bell
Ivan Bell This is a very sad case.
It seems to be just getting worse and worse.
I have now heard a rumour that she has been arrested again today so I am turning the comments off as further hearsay and comments will not help anybody.
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 18 hrs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:I shall be driving via Glossop next week. If it's not too far off the main road, I may stop and have a look out of curiosity. Isn't Chrisy Morris due his appeal in relation to this soon?
I had a look for the house recently but couldn't spot it. I am wondering if it is part of a terrace perpendicular to the road.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I had a look for the house recently but couldn't spot it. I am wondering if it is part of a terrace perpendicular to the road.
Oh the irony, Bing maps aerial view has it "sans roof"

https://binged.it/2sQs2RR
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-Loca ... ndley.aspx
Two women charged with obstructing enforcement officers in Simmondley, Glossop

Posted on 12th July 2017

Two women have been charged with obstructing enforcement officers executing a high court writ at a property in Simmondley Village.

Rekha Patel, 44, of Simmondley Village, Glossop, and Cheryl Leezack, 48, of Geraint Street, Liverpool, were arrested at around 10.20am on Tuesday, July 11 at the address.

They were later charged by officers and are due to appear at Stockport Magistrates Court in August.
Arrested and evicted - Well Done Chrisy, you can chalk that one up as a win
Wanna balloon?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Penny Wise wrote:http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-Loca ... ndley.aspx

Posted on 12th July 2017

Two women have been charged with obstructing enforcement officers executing a high court writ at a property in Simmondley Village.

Rekha Patel, 44, of Simmondley Village, Glossop, and Cheryl Leezack, 48, of Geraint Street, Liverpool, were arrested at around 10.20am on Tuesday, July 11 at the address.

They were later charged by officers and are due to appear at Stockport Magistrates Court in August.
Poor Princess Snowflake, it's suddenly become horribly real, doesn't say whether she was remanded or released on bail though !
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

AndyPandy wrote:
Penny Wise wrote:http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-Loca ... ndley.aspx

Posted on 12th July 2017

Poor Princess Snowflake, it's suddenly become horribly real, doesn't say whether she was remanded or released on bail though !
Nothing officially confirmed but a couple of posters on Facebook are saying she has a two mile exclusion order if true that will be part of her bail conditions. Fairly risky move by the police, she has lost her house, all the equity she is almost certainly going to get a criminal record which will put her job at risk she has nothing left to lose, What is to stop her doing something really stupid.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I am betting that Wrekha Patel will pay no more attention, to the exclusion order, than she has to any other legal document. After all, in her own tiny brain, she is In The Right, and there are a lot of Meanies out there who want to steal everything she has.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Not risky at all on the police's part when you consider that she is more likely to cause damage to the property/properties (as we've already seen) rather than to herself. She is out on bail as she came back for her car in the evening and was ranting in the village shouting "racist" to anyone within earshot, according to several witnesses :naughty: