"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

More grandiose plans from Bobby 'Drives-On-The-Right' White.

Robert White

Right PLD people, it’s time for some real action instead of words. David mentioned it this week we need to do something to show we’re serious like seize a building. There wasn’t very much response to the call for action, but maybe a lot of people have PM’d to keep it quiet for the surprise element (but I don’t think so or I would have heard about it). No need to respond to this post just send a PM to those you know are serious about doing something. We need to come up with something big so we get noticed, like taking over a public building. Glastonbury was good, but this time we need to take over and stay there for as long as it takes to be taken seriously. I would say we need to do it in the next 3 months, because time is running out. Think about it, you know it makes sense.
:haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Because Glastonbury was a storming success...until the janitor wanted to lock up for the night!

:haha: :haha: :haha:
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

The PLD successes just keep on coming

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Pay up under duress, and add it to the list of successes. Remember to report the bailiffs for Satanism while you're at it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It has being quiet of late on PLD......

But Duress Dave is back! And this time he is stalking councillors on Facebook!

Undeterred by the apparent lack of success with his notices, him and bankrupt buddy Rob are planning on serving notices in person at a council meeting!

Didn't Baron David Ward do the same?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... 2290055471
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

breaking!!!!1!!!!

ok, albeit not unexpected. The result from crab baits hearing is back!

Spoiler alert - it didn't go well.

but dont worry, good old Darren King has finally cracked the secret code.
12 12
Comments
Darren King
Darren King HERE IT IS FOLKS I THINK I HAVE CRACKED IT,
A POSSIBLE REMEDY REGARDING BANKRUPTCY OVER COUNCIL TAX
Dear local council
Without Prejudice
For and on the record
l seek Clarification under the minimum statutory time limit allowed of 10 days for evidence that your private limited company on Dunn & Bradstreet can bankrupt an individual for not paying Civil servant's pensions out of the council tax you claim under your bankrupt corporation the UK corporation PLC which has been bankrupt since 1931 under UCC Law can you name the legislation/ Law under English common law that states you can bankrupt a individual for not paying someones else's pension, this came from a freedom of information request to prove its authenticity as follows

The money the public pay in Council Tax, does not fund any services as the council claim it does, the money people pay more than 50% goes towards Civil servants pensions the remainder is profit, the funds that pay for the services the council claim council tax pays for comes from other revenue collection Not Council tax, now i well aware the the remainder of the money use to be put in an Icelandic offshore account under Iceland kicked you out, so i have to ask what legislation does this practice of bankrupting an individual for not paying Gov employees pension,

Also their is NO jurisdiction under the judicial system that allows county courts to bankrupt people for none payment of council tax to pay for Gov employees pensions, can the council please supply their credit consumer license as a licensed creditor, according to the FCA in order for the Council to obtain a credit license as a Creditor you would have to fall into these categories before your considered a Creditor 1) selling goods or services on credit (including hire purchase), 2)hiring or leasing out goods for more than 3 months, 3) lending money, 4)issuing credit cards, 5)arranging credit for other people,6) collecting or purchasing �consumer credit debts,7) helping people with debt problems or advising on people’s credit standing, (WHERE DOES THE LOCAL COUNCIL FIT IN HERE AS A CREDITOR'S ??)

Can the local COUNCILS and COUNTY COURTS please point out which Category above does the LOCAL COUNCIL fall under as a AS A LICENSED CREDITOR before they can BANKRUPT an individual over alleged debt, and can the county court show they have jurisdiction to bankrupt an individual without owing licensed creditors ?

Only creditors can bankrupt and individual and county courts don't have jurisdiction to bankrupt individuals to none licensed FCA creditors, since when did Local
Councils become creditors, can you supply the year this took place please, and can the council please supply the (.Gov Rule 14.4 proof of debt general form on THE UK GOVs OWN WEBSITE, ( UNDER THE .GOV REGISTER AS A CREDITOR IN A BANKRUPTCY OR LIQUIDATION ) let me remind you these are your on Gov rules on bankrupting an individual so it should be a problem for you to supply the information requested

I know give the council and county court the minimum statutory time limit allowed of ten days (10 days ) to supply the requested information or i strongly suggest if you fail to supply or ignore the judge you have hired will be liable for fraud
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

SteveUK wrote:breaking!!!!1!!!!

ok, albeit not unexpected. The result from crab baits hearing is back!

Spoiler alert - it didn't go well.

but dont worry, good old Darren King has finally cracked the secret code.
12 12
Comments
Darren King
Darren King HERE IT IS FOLKS I THINK I HAVE CRACKED IT,
A POSSIBLE REMEDY REGARDING BANKRUPTCY OVER COUNCIL TAX
Dear local council
Without Prejudice
For and on the record
l seek Clarification under the minimum statutory time limit allowed of 10 days for evidence that your private limited company on Dunn & Bradstreet can bankrupt an individual for not paying Civil servant's pensions out of the council tax you claim under your bankrupt corporation the UK corporation PLC which has been bankrupt since 1931 under UCC Law can you name the legislation/ Law under English common law that states you can bankrupt a individual for not paying someones else's pension, this came from a freedom of information request to prove its authenticity as follows

The money the public pay in Council Tax, does not fund any services as the council claim it does, the money people pay more than 50% goes towards Civil servants pensions the remainder is profit, the funds that pay for the services the council claim council tax pays for comes from other revenue collection Not Council tax, now i well aware the the remainder of the money use to be put in an Icelandic offshore account under Iceland kicked you out, so i have to ask what legislation does this practice of bankrupting an individual for not paying Gov employees pension,

Also their is NO jurisdiction under the judicial system that allows county courts to bankrupt people for none payment of council tax to pay for Gov employees pensions, can the council please supply their credit consumer license as a licensed creditor, according to the FCA in order for the Council to obtain a credit license as a Creditor you would have to fall into these categories before your considered a Creditor 1) selling goods or services on credit (including hire purchase), 2)hiring or leasing out goods for more than 3 months, 3) lending money, 4)issuing credit cards, 5)arranging credit for other people,6) collecting or purchasing �consumer credit debts,7) helping people with debt problems or advising on people’s credit standing, (WHERE DOES THE LOCAL COUNCIL FIT IN HERE AS A CREDITOR'S ??)

Can the local COUNCILS and COUNTY COURTS please point out which Category above does the LOCAL COUNCIL fall under as a AS A LICENSED CREDITOR before they can BANKRUPT an individual over alleged debt, and can the county court show they have jurisdiction to bankrupt an individual without owing licensed creditors ?

Only creditors can bankrupt and individual and county courts don't have jurisdiction to bankrupt individuals to none licensed FCA creditors, since when did Local
Councils become creditors, can you supply the year this took place please, and can the council please supply the (.Gov Rule 14.4 proof of debt general form on THE UK GOVs OWN WEBSITE, ( UNDER THE .GOV REGISTER AS A CREDITOR IN A BANKRUPTCY OR LIQUIDATION ) let me remind you these are your on Gov rules on bankrupting an individual so it should be a problem for you to supply the information requested

I know give the council and county court the minimum statutory time limit allowed of ten days (10 days ) to supply the requested information or i strongly suggest if you fail to supply or ignore the judge you have hired will be liable for fraud
Has anybody got a translation please? My code cracking skills seem to be absent tonight.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

allow me to explain. If you take all the random words and their letters, scatter them about on a table etc, I believe he's trying to say:

:beatinghorse:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It's a simple misinterpretation of FCA rules which say for a creditor to collect regulated debts you have to be registered with the FCA.

What they fail to get is what a 'regulated debt' is, it's those covered by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, which don't in any way shape or form cover Council Tax or Court Fine.

So yet again they're barking up the wrong tree. :beatinghorse:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Not a problem in any case, because he doesn't consent ..
Belinda Hayle
Can they take your home with this bankruptcy?

Robert White
Yeah I suppose if you give in.

Belinda Hayle
It surely not for a few thousand quid? Where in the hell do they get the authority to do that?
I thought you couldn't be made homeless?

Robert White
They haven't got a clue, but I didn't consent anyway so it don't really matter.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I always stop reading at 'none payment'.

It does not even sound like non-payment.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I think the now bankrupt Mr Bait will find out the answer to this question the hard way

longdog

Post by longdog »

I didn't consent to council tax so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to the liability order so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to the bankruptcy so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to losing my house so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to being homeless so... Big Issue?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I wonder if he'll consent to being tossed in jail, which is where I see this heading pretty quickly, or being tossed out of his house when the receiver gets around to selling it, as I expect will happen. I just really don't see this ending well for our dim little Quail. I wonder if he'll ever figure out that NO ONE cares whether he consents or not and that A61 don't mean diddly? Nah, he's that eggstra speshul kind of stupit that NEVER EVER learns.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote:I didn't consent to council tax so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to the liability order so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to the bankruptcy so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to losing my house so it doesn't matter.

I didn't consent to being homeless so... Big Issue?
We need to give this guy his own thread now don't we, he's up there with Wrecka & Tom.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Then start one. Anyone can do it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote:Then start one. Anyone can do it.
In accordance with the 5th revision of the 1217 Magna Carta it is done

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11479#p247912
longdog

Post by longdog »

Robert "perfectly safe to drive" White is not about to be swayed from his plan to seize a building by the fact that response to previous 'who's with me?' calls to arms have kicked up a storm of apathy. Now he's colluding with David "no credit on me phone" Robinson to make this fantasy a reality... Well... In his mind anyway...

Robert White

I had a look at a building for a lawful rebel seizure yesterday and I’m working with David to come up with a date and a plan, we can’t give any details at the moment for obvious reasons. I’m not trying to be a leader or anything like that, I just feel we need to do something sooner rather than later and I’m prepared to do anything I can. I think 100 rebels ready to take action would be good, but more would be better. It won’t be a 1 day sit in and then go home, it could go on for weeks or longer but we need a good number to start it off. Everyone should seriously think about what will happen in the near future if we just carry on as we are now, surely dedicating a week or more for the cause is not that big a sacrifice. Obviously we don’t expect things to change overnight, but if we don’t do something we’ll never know what we could have done. Think about what you need to do if you decide to take action, you’ll need to make arrangements at home for when you’re away. Think what you will need to take with you to survive for a week or more, and start preparing now don’t leave it to the last minute. You never know we might have some fun and make some good new friends.
One hundred rebels would be good... More would be better... Remind me... How many turned up for the Green Park show of force? :snicker:

Even ignoring the fact that they don't actually have 100 active members of the group to start with and ignoring the fact that every previous call to arms has been an abysmal failure can you imagine the chaos if 100 of these morons seized a building?

Assuming the cops didn't just turn up mob-handed and chuck them out in the streets they wouldn't last a day without it collapsing under the weight of the stupidity present in one room.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

With the state of play in this country at the moment, publicly planning something like this is a monumentally stupid idea. We all know nothing will happen but if even a few of them got together for this I fear it won't be the caretaker this time but at best a very heavy handed police force at worst an armed anti terrorist unit. They won't take any chances and won't necessarily know it's Mr Bean and his band of fools
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I really do not understand this "let's seize a building" obsession. Let's assume they do manage to seize a building, what then? What do they think it will achieve apart from a situation where they find themselves trapped inside a building? This reminds me of a few years ago when Kaz, a moderator on tpuc, and her nutty boyfriend prajna set up a camp on the grass verge outside of the recovery firm that was contracted to remove seized vehicles after prajna's car had been removed by them. They lived in their makeshift camp by the road for weeks but it did not achieve anything.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.