Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by hucknallred »

I thought I'd spin off our friend Crab Bait from the PLD thread to his own as I think his story is going to run & run to Crawford like proportions.
AndyPandy

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:I thought I'd spin off our friend Crab Bait from the PLD thread to his own as I think his story is going to run & run to Crawford like proportions.
So who is Robert White (aka Crab Bait - Crabbie to his friends) of Park Road, Sheerness, Kent.

He joined PLD 4 months ago as he was looking for 'a solution' to his Commercial Rate bill of £30k+ due on nightclub premises he'd rented in Southampton - Kaos Nightclub Limited - for whom he was sole Director and his wife being Company Secretary. We speculated that he would have signed the lease as an individual rather than as a Company Director hence why he is personally responsible for the commercial debt.

Prior to 'finding' PLD he had considered making them an offer to settle, but not now - our brave rebel having found PLD doesn't consent to Southampton Council making him bankrupt - even though they did so on the 4th July 2017, and is looking forward to his battle with the Official Receiver, possibly little suspecting the powers and costs an OR can impose.

Two years ago he was convicted and imprisoned for 16 months for drink driving, having driven on the other side of the road and being involved in a head on collision with a young motorcyclist.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/n ... ror-44094/

Oh and to show his major league commitment to the PLD cause he wrote A61 backwards on his forehead!

So let battle commence :thinking:
Last edited by AndyPandy on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Speaking of coming to a gun fight with a limp biscuit. He's a whole lotta fries short of a Happy Meal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Just putting this here as background info to save searching in the other thread.
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:I'm adding:

12. Your wife has a dicky fit when they seize their bank account / credit cards and they have no means of paying for anything.

13. You have the screaming eebee geebees when you realise the Receiver's fees have doubled the original debt to £60k+ and your Park Road, Sheerness property is about to be possessed and sold to pay double what you originally owed due to your own sheer idiocy.
If his house is the only sizeable asset he has, the only additional complication is his wife (assuming there is a legal wife). Now, I don't know the law in this area but I don't think the following scenario is unreasonable: House sells for £180k after costs (and maybe the mortgage needs deducting too). Wife
says I'm outta here and wants half the assets. That's £90k. It's not her fault he is bankrupt. So, before divorce solicitors' fees, he's got £90k less what he owes in bankruptcy £30k, plus additional costs and fees, which will be whatever he runs up with his antics before he realises he's just losing his own money. If he tries hard he could come out with nothing.
AndyPandy's point 12 will have happened by now, too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

I just can't imagine that the very likely soon to be ex-Mrs Quail is at all happy with this. Although things may well not have been too rosy with him doing 16 months for DUI and the attendant expenses and then apparently not working either. All things considered, she may very well already be the ex-Mrs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote:I just can't imagine that the very likely soon to be ex-Mrs Quail is at all happy with this. All things considered, she may very well already be the ex-Mrs.
I dunno about that. If she's put up with everything from DUI to bankruptcy, homelessness probably won't push her over the edge.

Shark Bait strikes me as a my-way-or-the-highway bully, a la Tom Crawford. I wouldn't be surprised if his marriage dynamic is similar.
notorial dissent

The one thing I have noticed is that he never mentions the Mrs at all in any of his blather, and Crab Bait being Crab Bait, I can't imagine him not going on about it if she was at all supportive.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

"Marriage dynamic".

He he, love it, considered that well and truly nicked.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Just reading through the powers of the Official Receiver. The penalties for not playing ball can be pretty steep.

Here is the info for anyone interested. It's not exactly light reading.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Another heart-warming anecdote for Crabby's Big Red Book* -

"A doorman has been jailed for four years after he left a clubber paralysed in a Hampshire nightclub. John Jones, 22, from Pontypool, south Wales, was celebrating a friend's birthday when he got involved in a dispute at Kaos, Southampton, in 2008. He suffered a broken neck when doorman Andrew Lee, 31, of Alcantara Crescent, Southampton, restrained him. Lee was convicted at Southampton Crown Court of causing grievous bodily harm..." http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8156629.stm

(* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/This_Is_Y ... TV_series))
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

So, what has Crabby been doing for the subsequent 5yrs (apart from jail time for drink-driving)?

https://twitter.com/KaosNightclub?lang=en
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It seems that Mr Bait (Master Bait?) is determined not to cooperate with the receiver. I wonder if he's had a look at the list of eligible Bankruptcy Offences, make sure he commits them all? I don't know if anyone here knows about the in and outs of bankruptcy in England, but I would assume that if he fails to cooperate then aside from whether that's an offence or not, presumable he'll just find all his bank accounts/cards etc locked down, and his earnings of benefits attached at source.
longdog

Post by longdog »

One thing that is for sure is that if he refuses to cooperate with the receiver his bankruptcy, which would normally be discharged after a year, will be extended indefinitely as happened with Roger Hayes who's still bankrupt seven years on.

https://www.insolvencydirect.bis.gov.uk ... CaseType=B
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

aesmith wrote:but I would assume that if he fails to cooperate then aside from whether that's an offence or not, presumable he'll just find all his bank accounts/cards etc locked down, and his earnings of benefits attached at source.
He can also be arrested and brought straight to court if he fails to appear or comply with proceedings.
-=Firthy2002=-

longdog

Post by longdog »

From his most recent call to arms where he wants 100 'rebels' to seize a building... Ignoring the fact that the best they've managed so far falls short of that target by 97... Comes this apparently irony-free hypocrisy...

John Wright

Creating a social space to unite the community and have regular debates about way forward and also to share ideas.

Robert White

Yeah that all looks good John but they're still in the same system, that's what the local councils should be doing instead of cutting services all the time.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Firthy2002 wrote:
aesmith wrote:but I would assume that if he fails to cooperate then aside from whether that's an offence or not, presumable he'll just find all his bank accounts/cards etc locked down, and his earnings of benefits attached at source.
He can also be arrested and brought straight to court if he fails to appear or comply with proceedings.
That's just getting a free lift to where you need to go. A clear win.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

So the Receiver's been in touch and of course Master Bait has no intention of responding,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Maybe someone should direct Gavin to here and PLD, might be of interest to him :snicker:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Seems Mrs Crab Bait is still on the scene after all!

Not sure if the phone and the e-mail count as 2 separate contact attempts.
If they do, the fun will begin shortly...
-=Firthy2002=-

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:..... I don't know if anyone here knows about the in and outs of bankruptcy in England, but I would assume that if he fails to cooperate then aside from whether that's an offence or not, presumable he'll just find all his bank accounts/cards etc locked down, and his earnings of benefits attached at source.
Bankruptcy notices are published daily, so the day after (the 5th ?) his bank would have frozen his accounts. Note that the order has a time and date. Anything done after that time that goes against bankruptcy laws is a no-no.
I suspect that his wife has her own account(s) which is why he isn't moaning about his being stopped. I also think the shit doesn't hit the fan until after the first meeting date. As has been pointed out, cooperate and you can be discharged after a year. Don't cooperate and you stay bankrupt until you sort it out. But, and I don't know the laws, if his wife is covering up where his money is going, she will be in trouble too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

He'll be in deep trouble if he misses that arranged meeting without reasonable cause.
Since I reckon that the OR has done the 3 attempts at contact as well, he could be looking at a contempt charge.

So far Shark Bait has only been used to dealing with the (relatively) slow moving CTax and utilities debt recovery processes.
Admittedly I've no first hand experience of the bankruptcy process (and I don't want it), but having read all the freely available information on the subject, bankruptcy proceedings move a lot faster (creditors need their cut, etc.).

Our friend is probably going to discover that this won't disappear with magic words.
-=Firthy2002=-