"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by longdog »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I really do not understand this "let's seize a building" obsession.
It's pretty much the only thing they can think of that will have an effect. Well... It might have some minor effect in that will temporarily inconvenience a small number of the powers that be but only until the cops arrive.

Their whole Facebook group is pretty much a public confession that none of their previous acts of rebellion, which consists mostly of sending 'notices' that get ignored, have ever achieved anything except make the whole situation massively worse.

They can't hold a demo because nobody turns up as happened with the Green Park fiasco so they've created this fantasy where one hundred 'rebels' will all seize an unspecified building in an unspecified town on an unspecified date for an unspecified period of time. Nothing will actually happen because, to quote Bishop Len Brennan, they couldn't organise a nun-shoot in a nunnery.

They are playing at being the leaders of a mass uprising without actually having a mass to rise up. It's truly pathetic.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I really do not understand this "let's seize a building" obsession.
It's pretty much the only thing they can think of that will have an effect. Well... It might have some minor effect in that will temporarily inconvenience a small number of the powers that be but only until the cops arrive.

Their whole Facebook group is pretty much a public confession that none of their previous acts of rebellion, which consists mostly of sending 'notices' that get ignored, have ever achieved anything except make the whole situation massively worse.

They can't hold a demo because nobody turns up as happened with the Green Park fiasco so they've created this fantasy where one hundred 'rebels' will all seize an unspecified building in an unspecified town on an unspecified date for an unspecified period of time. Nothing will actually happen because, to quote Bishop Len Brennan, they couldn't organise a nun-shoot in a nunnery.

They are playing at being the leaders of a mass uprising without actually having a mass to rise up. It's truly pathetic.
Let's hope they don't do something stupid like seize a Court or barricade themselves in with council staff or it will be an armed response unit, helicopters, dogs, the whole shebang - after all one of the dogs might get hurt!!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I wonder if it will go as well as the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

NYGman wrote:I wonder if it will go as well as the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge?
Couldn't resist looking that one up, thought they might have been eaten by lions or something.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Imagine the logistics of organizing this group.

ROBERT: Ok, so we're on for taking over the building at 9 AM next Tuesday?

CHARLIE: Ooh, I can't make 9 AM.

ROBERT: What? Why?

CHARLIE: My bus pass isn't good until 9:30. Can we do it later?

ROBERT: No! I've been planning this for weeks!

CHARLIE: Well, I can't make it, then.

ROBERT: (sighs angrily) Allright, we'll move it to 10. David, call Frankie and tell him we're doing it at 10 instead.

DAVID: I can't.

ROBERT: Why not?

DAVID: No credit on me cell phone.

ROBERT: Then e-mail him.

DAVID: No internet. I told you I was taking a break.

ROBERT: Ollie, can you drive to Frankie's house and tell him to be there at 10?

OLLIE: (slowly) Me mum said I can't use the car.

ROBERT: You're a professional boxer!

OLLIE: (says nothing, stares blankly)

ROBERT: What about Paul?

DAVID: Paul never showed up to pick me up last time.

ROBERT: (sighs more angrily) Daniel, you're going to the post office to mail the Article 61 notices. Can you send Frankie a quick letter telling him it's at ten?

DANIEL: Sure, I can do that when I mail the--

(A look of horror comes over Daniel's face.)

ROBERT: What's the matter?

DANIEL: I... I forgot to send the Misprision of Treason notices. I FORGOT TO SEND THE MISPRISION OF TREASON NOTICES! We have not properly invoked Article 61! (runs out)

ROBERT: (facepalms)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I really do not understand this "let's seize a building" obsession. Let's assume they do manage to seize a building, what then? What do they think it will achieve apart from a situation where they find themselves trapped inside a building? This reminds me of a few years ago when Kaz, a moderator on tpuc, and her nutty boyfriend prajna set up a camp on the grass verge outside of the recovery firm that was contracted to remove seized vehicles after prajna's car had been removed by them. They lived in their makeshift camp by the road for weeks but it did not achieve anything.
Well, the flaw with that plan, and others, is they keep seizing buildings that then become hard to defend. Crab Bait, I have some advice for you and Davey no phone....pick a fortified building, control the access and make sure its high profile enough to garner you some proper press coverage.

Suggestion:

Aim high, friends, aim high!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Given the likely turnout I'd suggest starting a bit more modestly;

"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'd go for something even more achievable.

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Nah that's still aiming waaaay too high, this is more their league:

-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Plans for 100 rebels have been scaled back to something only half as laughably optimistic...
Robert White

Okay it don't look like we're going to get 100 rebels so maybe I'll look for a smaller venue, we could really do with 50 though. Got about 10 definites at the moment.
Ten 'definites'? I wonder how many will be left once lack of money, lack of transport and lack of interest have taken their toll. I see another Green Park fiasco on the horizon.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:Plans for 100 rebels have been scaled back to something only half as laughably optimistic...
Robert White

Okay it don't look like we're going to get 100 rebels so maybe I'll look for a smaller venue, we could really do with 50 though. Got about 10 definites at the moment.
Ten 'definites'? I wonder how many will be left once lack of money, lack of transport and lack of interest have taken their toll. I see another Green Park fiasco on the horizon.
So, with ten definites (probably double what they'd actually get), I think my picture is an excellent example of the size of place they could reasonably expect to defend for a few days. Essentially a starter until the populace, finally awoken by the massive press coverage of the takeover, joins their movement. Then they can graduate up to Gregg's suggestions.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Some of them probably will not be able to come because their mums won't let them.

Shades of Citizen Smith. Of Tooting. Not 1984.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If their math is anything like poot math, their 100 is probably closer to 10 and will turn out to be maybe 5 if it isn't raining, or something. They're every bit as bad at counting as they are at planning.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I thought I'd do some membership comparisons on Facebook to judge the true importance of PLD in the modern world...

Knitting----------------------------------------53,740
Goldfish Keepers ----------------------------24,605
Lurcher Appreciation Society--------------22,033
Ghosts-----------------------------------------20,921
Guildford Town Past and Present---------12,175
Practical Lawful Dissent------------------12,051
Air Rifle Enthusiasts-------------------------8,695
Sainsburys Lego Card Swapping-----------7,728
Ford Capri Parts For Sale-------------------5,373
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Certainly far more precedence than I would have given it, but then again I'm sane or least passably so. I saw somewhere that I can't recall now an algorithm for turning those faceplant numbers in to reality, and it wasn't flattering.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The wheels of justice have already started to turn , and are moving quickly towards the now bankrupt Mr Bait.

....who seems to admit he's got the cash handy .
Will he or won't he, as the reality of losing your home bites?

Just had someone knock on the door from the official receiver apparently, I'm thinking about giving up and paying in cash. I've got until Thursday to make my mind up.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote:The wheels of justice have already started to turn , and are moving quickly towards the now bankrupt Mr Bait.
His post was in fact a wind up aimed at Quatloos. One of the dissenters googled him & his Q thread was near the top.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Meanwhile, Creepy Charlie has outwitted Doncaster Magistrates Court by his advanced grasp of constitutional law...

I have served before all A61 notices including TREASON on the Council before, but you will see that they are trying yet again to get me into the COURT. Yet again they do not use my proper name, despite being told that I do not answer to what they put down as my name... (Odd that you use that name on PLD then, Chaz....) :haha: :haha:

His Council Tax hearing tomorrow will inevitably fail now that he's served 10 pages of gibberish about the internet girlfriend etc. Another victory for Magner Carty, Hurrah!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

despite her recent FMOTL inspired win loss (!!1!!) old Margo is still flinging out the garbage to anyone who'll listen.
The game appears to now have moved to Australia .

http://pn.i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... r1-XXX.pdf

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

Leading rebel David "no credit on me phone" Robinson issues yet another one of his calls to arms...
David Robinson

Good evening rebels....after speaking to a number of good people who have been standing under the invocation of article 61 properly, and I mean actually using it and doing stuff, it has to be said, and I trust we agree that too many people are doing sod all and leaving it to us to sort this mess out....well I have news for you people IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!

The remedy to ending the destruction of our country, rights and health involves YOU getting off your ass and helping us to do it.

Article 61 is not an option it is MANDATORY for all people within the realm to adopt....it is designed to bring the people into unity in times of institutionalised corruption which is why we all have to stand under it and to compel all others to do the same.

There are some very good active people in this group you now who you are, this post is not directed at you.....but there are thousands of people doing nothing and if that continues then you are going to allow the destruction of not only all your rights but your health too...

Some of us have done so much to prove this remedy works and still you sit there and do nothing what the hell is wrong with you?

Apathy is suicide....peaceful dissent is necessary and the ONLY legal thing you can do. Fear will never serve us and the problem is NOT too big for us to solve.....if you don't care about the future of your children or those who fought for your right to self governance under a fair and just system of service then go away as you are already dead meat.

I am ashamed to call myself British these days....we have the collective backbone of a jellyfish ffs.
So many things are wrong with that drivel it's hard to know where to start...

Is it the contradiction in claiming to be peaceful while also claiming it's 'MANDATORY' for everybody in the land to join them on their ship of fools?.. "which is why we all have to stand under it and to compel all others to do the same."

Is it the claim that "Some of us have done so much to prove this remedy works" when in reality the whole group is an object lesson that this shit really doesn't work at all... Ever? See Ollie Pillock being jailed, Wotserface being evited, Creepy Charlie facing a committal hearing for non-payment of CT tomorrow and Crab Bait being made bankrupt for example... All things which the 'experts' said couldn't happen but did.

I wonder to what extent David believes that the figure of 12,000 followers on Facebook reflects any actual interest in the crap they are pushing. He's been at this for three years and in that time has he changed the world for the better in any way, shape or form?.. Not that I can tell. As I pointed out yesterday there are knitting groups with four times as many members as PLD... As a mass political movement that's somewhere between piss poor and completely laughable. By way of comparison the Jeremy Corbyn for PM group has over 300,000 followers and the Theresa May page has over 400,000.. Even Uncle Joe Stalin clocks up over 21,000 :mrgreen:

Earlier today I went back through all of the posts on the group made this year and one thing was quite obvious. The average life expectancy of a member from posting a 'Hello everybody" to not posting again is about one or two months. In almost all cases even the most popular posts from the established and 'high profile' rebels get less than 100 likes and 99% (guess but not far off) of all posts are made by the same couple of dozen gobshites.

When will things finally reach tipping point and see the restitution of their fantasy world which never existed in the first place? He said it himself... "IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!!"