Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by aesmith »

MaritalArtist wrote:What does "put on notice" by these guys actually mean??
It means you get a really long letter full of gibberish (or is it gobbledegook?).
longdog

Post by longdog »

Either...

A) We would be put on notice that our activities constitute aiding and abetting treason under Magnum Charter and that come The Glorious Day™ we will all be held accountable before a properly convicted kangaroo common-law court and then hung by the neck until we be dedded.

or

B) The square root of fuck all because it's a childish fantasy from a load of cheap-skate cretins who genuinely think people give a toss about their inane drivel.

Can you guess which?

I'm not entirely sure whether we would have to be put on notice individually with all five notices (or is it six now?) with a wet-ink signature or whether one blanket interwebs notice would cover all of us.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

aesmith wrote:
It means you get a really long letter full of gibberish (or is it gobbledegook?).
It actually means disappointment. You may think that you are going to get arrested, frog-marched into a common-law court, have all of your vile crimes against sovruns and FOTLers read out in public to publicly humiliate you, have sentence passed down and executed against you, and see all of your ill-gotten gains distributed to the sovruns gathered there. But you will find out that none of that is going to happen and you will have to redo your plans for the day and tell your boss you will be reporting for work as usual.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
longdog

Post by longdog »

Robert White

No definitely not having second thoughts longdog, just checking to see if you're awake.
Oh... I'm so glad you're not going to bottle-it now you're facing financial ruin, homelessness and, if you play your cards right, a prison sentence for contempt of court.

This is the best entertainment I've had for a long time and the best thing to come out of Sheerness since the A249.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NLV24qTnlg

They have got a little list.
SNORK!!!! :snicker: Don't all revolting type shave a little list? I keep wondering why they insist on using HM Post when they are supposed to be in rebellion against the nasty awful gov't.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

longdog wrote:
Robert White

No definitely not having second thoughts longdog, just checking to see if you're awake.
Until his Mrs gets properly involved. Either she'll do like Jimmy's partner and up and leave or she'll come down on him like a ton of bricks. Of course she could be in for the long run but I find that women are usually a lot smarter.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I can't imagine being financially linked to a bankrupt does your credit score any good.

Hopefully that's not the case for Mrs Crab Bait.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

longdog wrote:I'm not entirely sure whether we would have to be put on notice individually with all five notices (or is it six now?) with a wet-ink signature or whether one blanket interwebs notice would cover all of us.
if they themselves don't accept letters from anyone without it having their 'full and proper' name on it then surely anyone on here could do the same :shrug:

Personally, I'd want one signed in blood and written with a hand-crafted quill pen (in green ink) ... but then I'm a bit strange like that anyway :lol:
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
longdog

Post by longdog »

I want mine written in French in purple glitter ink and witnessed by all 25 rebelling barons. All signatures in unicorn blood and accompanied by a UCC financing statement in Hebrew on kosher goat parchment.

Failure to deliver the above within 7 (seven) days of the date of this will constitute irrevocable estoppal and tacit acquiescence that they are a bunch of ignorant fuckwits deserving of all the mockery and contempt they get.
notorial dissent

Hey, sounds good to me, and don't forget the scarlet wax seal and proper ribbon, and it must be properly delivered.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Hey, sounds good to me, and don't forget the scarlet wax seal and proper ribbon, and it must be properly delivered.
Presumably the Royal Mail is not a fit carrier as the queen has broken her coronation vows and something, something, something meaning it's not royal any more.

Hand delivery by a liveried flunkey accompanied by two sheriffs as witnesses and a small black cat called Colin would be good enough for me.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

longdog wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Hey, sounds good to me, and don't forget the scarlet wax seal and proper ribbon, and it must be properly delivered.
Presumably the Royal Mail is not a fit carrier as the queen has broken her coronation vows and something, something, something meaning it's not royal any more.

Hand delivery by a liveried flunkey accompanied by two sheriffs as witnesses and a small black cat called Colin would be good enough for me.
would they need to arrive in a horse drawn carriage pulled by properly 'attired' horses and driven by a downtrodden flunkey too??
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
longdog

Post by longdog »

katiHWB wrote:would they need to arrive in a horse drawn carriage pulled by properly 'attired' horses and driven by a downtrodden flunkey too??
I thought that was self evident :snicker:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

katiHWB wrote:would they need to arrive in a horse drawn carriage pulled by properly 'attired' horses and driven by a downtrodden flunkey too??
Freemen on the Land don't drive, they travel.
notorial dissent

longdog wrote:

That would certainly be my take on it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:
Freemen on the Land don't drive, they travel.
I wonder if they drive travel on the left hand side of the road or on the right like Robert "conduire à droite" White.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Left or right, travelling or driving they'd do well to keep a sharp lookout for Ceylon Haining as he barrels through red lights with abandon. Traffic signals of course clearly being part of some unfathomable general conspiracy operating against everyone.

Except that bloke from Gavin and Stacey in the car ad where all the lights turn green on his approach - and those posting here :wink:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

No, no, no... It has to be delivered by a mermaid riding a unicorn ( side saddle naturally) - don't you lot know anything!!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A song. Facebook account not required.

https://www.facebook.com/Bob7White/vide ... 018083747/
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I was never previously in favour of capital punishment.......