Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by notorial dissent »

I don't think it is a question of turning, I think he always was, he's just found a wider audience for it now.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Since the show was aired and the backlash against this little bully, has he stopped fighting bailiffs ?

His posts now are mainly political moans and plugging the odd burger bar.
Wanna balloon?
He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by He Who Knows »

Burger me :lol: The whole of last year was all about him getting on TV. Now it's pastures new.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Maybe he's working on his documentary about protect people from bailiffs, and therefore too busy to protect anyone from bailiffs. Reminds me of the Golgafrinchams.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Whilst Chrisy has not posted about actual bailiffs since his show flopped, the saga with Tobe Leigh continues

Chrisy has posted this

Wanna balloon?
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Penny Wise wrote: Chrisy has posted this

That can't be the entire document can it? Shouldn't it be taller than it is wide?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

What a bunch of self-important twits. They agreed to be in one episode of a reality show; if they don't like the way they were portrayed, they can wait their turn in a very, very long line.

I think Chrisy just likes reposting Toby Lee's whining, because it plays into Chrisy's delusion that it was "his" program.
notorial dissent

OK, either I'm misreading this or Toby is confused. He is saying he went to court on Human Rights issues, and yet the form is clearly marked NO. So I am confused. Also, if they were going to be on the show wouldn't they have had to have signed a release so that the footage could be used? If so, I don't really see that he'd have had any thing to go with in court, in fact didn't he lose in court? I mean I can understand our brave freedom fighter not liking the way he was portrayed in court, but the problem is that the rest of the world seldom sees us as we see ourselves, and when you're a total prat to start with it only gets worse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I think Chrisy is calling Toby a hypocrite for selecting "No" under "Human Rights Act 1998" box on the form, when he previously stated "I'm trying to get my story removed due to the human rights act."

I'm not sure what this is supposed to prove, even in the bizarre fictional construct these two men have created around the TV show they appeared on.
notorial dissent

They're both so clueless and brain dead how could you tell?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

The two points that I believe Chrisy is trying to make is that Tobe had previously said he made his application under the Human Rights Act and that he did not try to get the show pulled.

Whereas, the paper work shows that he did not make his application under the Human Rights Act and he did try to the entire show pulled and not just his part as he had claimed.

All it really shows, is that they both lie and talk rubbish
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent

Liars lie, it's the one consistency about them.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Penny Wise wrote:The two points that I believe Chrisy is trying to make is that Tobe had previously said he made his application under the Human Rights Act and that he did not try to get the show pulled.

Whereas, the paper work shows that he did not make his application under the Human Rights Act and he did try to the entire show pulled and not just his part as he had claimed.

All it really shows, is that they both lie and talk rubbish
Let's face it, who cares about squabbling of children.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They both end up look like babbling idiots, I call that a win-win.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Which is to the good as they are both babbling useless idiots and wastes of protoplasm.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, Nine Lives Media and producer Cat Lewis are coming under a lot of schtick from those who, quite rightly, are annoyed at the platform Chrisy Morris was given in that unbalanced documentary 'Battling the Bailiffs' shown on Channel 4 last May...https://www.facebook.com/ninelivesmedia ... cation=ufi
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Seems that Nine Lives Media have deleted all reference to Chrisy and Battling the Baillifs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Nine Lives Media were claiming that Morris had no assiciation with the BNP and that his signature had been forged. When evidence was posted proving them wrong they deleted everything. It does show they have no interest in presenting a balanced view nor do they like criticism. As for getting excited about an honorary degree...well....Kermit the Frog has got one of those.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:... As for getting excited about an honorary degree...well....Kermit the Frog has got one of those.
Whenever anyone starts boasting about how many degrees they have I just remember that thermometers have degrees, and you know where you can shove them!
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:... As for getting excited about an honorary degree...well....Kermit the Frog has got one of those.
Whenever anyone starts boasting about how many degrees they have I just remember that thermometers have degrees, and you know where you can shove them!
When it comes to degrees there can be none more mighty than 'Doctor' Leonard Coldwell who is a doctor nine times over with four PhDs, four 'doctor degrees' and an honorary DHum.
Dr. Coldwell is the top endorsed and integrated natural Doctor in the world, having earned 4 doctor degrees as well as 4 PHDs. He recently received an honorary doctorate degree in Humanities from the University in Louisiana for his achievements with cancer patients and for the overall improvement of quality of life for humanity.
https://www.drcoldwellopinionradio.com/about
In reality of course he's not actually a doctor of anything... http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Leonard_Coldwell
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?