Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by He Who Knows »

I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include his recent MASSIVE WIN: Princess Rekha Patel's eviction and arrest for defying a High Court Judge's order yesterday....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote:I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include ....
The "film company" is a lone idiot in Hull, Ken Thompson. His facebook page is full of nonsense about family trusts and commercial liens. The usual rabble are hanging around "Chrisy'll Fix It" and Wrecka Patel, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.52831?

Thompson's global media enterprise doesn't appear to have ever made a commercial product, not even a wedding video. The studio photos are pinched from google images, the whole thing is a fantasy. One interesting point - somewhere down the page he's located in Canada. I reckon Burnaby crated him up and shipped him to UK in revenge for our jokes....

https://www.facebook.com/YA-I-NO-Produc ... 637960254/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:I wonder if Chrisy's "pitch" to the "film company" will include ....
The "film company" is a lone idiot in Hull, Ken Thompson. His facebook page is full of nonsense about family trusts and commercial liens. The usual rabble are hanging around "Chrisy'll Fix It" and Wrecka Patel, etc.

Thompson's global media enterprise doesn't appear to have ever made a commercial product, not even a wedding video. The studio photos are pinched from google images, the whole thing is a fantasy. One interesting point - somewhere down the page he's located in Canada. I reckon Burnaby crated him up and shipped him to UK in revenge for our jokes....

I'm forced to correct your slanderous comment about Thompson. He is not, as you state, a "lone idiot in Hull". That is completely wrong. He's a lone idiot in Analaby, an adjacent but separate municipality. I know Anlaby well because I had an aunt who lived there and we visited frequently until she moved to Hessle.

I can't see any comment about living in Canada but I do note that he supports idiotic positions that were originally conceived here. The argument that the Queen has violated her coronation oath was originally thought up by David Lindsay here in British Columbia and he went to court to have all of our laws declared invalid because of it. Belanger is also big on it because his entire basis as a guru is tied to the King James bible. Since HRH has sworn to defend the faith and has fallen down on the job he also argues that all Canadian legislation since her coronation is invalid.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

Ken will offer advise FOR FREE to set up a Trust so TPTB are unable to touch your property:

Doesn't seemed to have worked out too well for Rekha:

I guess it's just a matter of time until lawful courts are restored and blah blah blah blah
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: I'm forced to correct your slanderous comment about Thompson. He is not, as you state, a "lone idiot in Hull". That is completely wrong. He's a lone idiot in Analaby, an adjacent but separate municipality.
Thank you for that B49... We here in Hull have enough idiots of our own without importing them from the East Riding. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: I'm forced to correct your slanderous comment about Thompson. He is not, as you state, a "lone idiot in Hull". That is completely wrong. He's a lone idiot in Analaby, an adjacent but separate municipality.
Thank you for that B49... We here in Hull have enough idiots of our own without importing them from the East Riding. :snicker:
My mother was born and raised in Hull and I'm not going to allow her home town to be slandered by irresponsible comments. As you say you have an abundance of resident idiots without adding fools outside of the city limits to the list.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Please may Quatloos give 'Baron Ken of the Thompson family' a thread of his own? He is a full-on FMOTL. His "film company", Ya I No Productions Ltd was compulsorily struck off last month https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
Looks like he learned all his freetardary while living in Alberta Canada where his alleged other film company is. However a quick search shows that to be a real estate company owned by Zully Merali. Dodgy as....
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He Who Knows wrote:Please may Quatloos give 'Baron Ken of the Thompson family' a thread of his own? He is a full-on FMOTL. His "film company", Ya I No Productions Ltd was compulsorily struck off last month https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
Looks like he learned all his freetardary while living in Alberta Canada where his alleged other film company is. However a quick search shows that to be a real estate company owned by Zully Merali. Dodgy as....
As I just wrote regarding another idiot who deserved his own discussion, feel free to start your own thread on him. Any poster can start a thread, moderator permission isn't required, Just go here;

viewforum.php?f=52

and click on 'New Topic' top left. Give it a title and you're good to go.

He Who Knows

Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by He Who Knows »

Director, producer, writer, Ken Thompson of nr. Hull is Yorkshire's answer to Stephen Spielberg (well he would be if he ever finished a film). Currently in production for a film named "When a Bailiff Calls" starring Chrisy Morris and Wrecker Patel, eagle-eyed Ken has spied some potential to give his ailing film company, Ya I No Productions Ltd, the kiss of life. It will need full on resuscitation, though, if it's gonna make it to the Cannes Film Festival as Ken's fledgling film company went on the skids last month with a compulsory strike-off. Never mind, Chrisy and Wrecker to the rescue - always 100% successful in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and it'll be win, win win all the way to Ken's overdraft. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ng-history
He Who Knows

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by He Who Knows »

Multi-talented Ken also sets up - free of charge - trusts, liens and other proper above-board stuff to avoid the scamming banks and bailiffs getting their mitts on your proeprty. It worked well for Wrecker...
https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.52831
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've moved the posts on Thompson from the Chrissy Morris discussion to here.

Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote:I've moved the posts on Thompson from the Chrissy Morris discussion to here.
the title could use an adjustment.........film-faker to the SovCits. let's face it.......he's not making any films.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Taken from Rekha Patel's page:
THE NEIGHBOR Washington Red Juicy Apples RECEIVED A LETTER FROM A PRODUCTION COMPANY A WEEK BEFORE MY EVICTION, ASKING HER IF SHE WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE AND GIVE HER SIDE OF THE STORY, DERBYSHIRE POLICE ACTING AS A SECRETARY FOR THE NEIGHBOR WITH INFLUENCE AND FRIENDS IN HIGH PLACES, PHONED THE PRODUCER TO LET THEM KNOW THAT SHE WILL NOT PARTAKE.
I'm putting £10 on this being film producer to the stars, Ken Thompson of 'Ya I No Productions Ltd' who's latest (and only) film, 'When the Bailiff Calls',stars Cwissy and Wrecker :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You're probably right, and I suspect it was the neighbor advising the police that someone was looking to harass her in violation of the court order.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

It does appear that t'was Mr T who contacted the neighbour. From Facebook...
YA I NO Productions I have just Recived an interesting phone call from Glossop police Re: the situation and Patel cottage. Apparently I kindly asked the instigator of the fraud and deception in a letter if she would like to take part in my documentary ??? . Police said they have been contacted and she declines my offer why call the police. Even they said it was well written and polite. Lol what does that tell us
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 1 · 10 July at 16:48
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YA I NO Productions I have just Recived an interesting phone call from Glossop police Re: the situation and Patel cottage. Apparently I kindly asked the instigator of the fraud and deception in a letter if she would like to take part in my documentary ??? . Police said they have been contacted and she declines my offer why call the police. Even they said it was well written and polite. Lol what does that tell us...
It tells us that you had already formed an irrational and defamatory prejudice against the neighbour, before hearing her account of events.

It tells us that you were not approaching the neighbour in journalistic good faith, but with the intention of helping Wrecka to commit further anti social behaviour and harassment.

It tells us that the police were not remotely fooled by your pathetic pretence of being a filmmaker, and recognised you as a spiteful nutjob.

It tells us that the police are aware of the harassment and distress caused by Wrecka's grubby troupe of thugs and trolls, and rightly protecting the victim.

All in all, very satisfactory. Well done Derbyshire Police.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

yainoproductions.com is back online. I guess he paid his $30 domain hosting bill.

What I find most interesting is Yaino Productions' magnum opus, A State of Being. This 115-minute film tells the true story of a Jehovah's Witness falsely accused of bigamy and incest. It is the only full-length feature listed at the site.

It was never completed. Or from all appearances, even started.

The final update on the movie's long-defunct website, was that filming was about to begin. The community (Airdrie, Alberta) seemed to get behind the project with local news putting out casting calls and whatnot. It also had sponsors, mostly local businesses.

There's an amateurish poster, local TV news story on YouTube from 2011, and some "behind the scenes" images. These show storyboards, a production meeting, and the filming of said local TV news story. I strongly suspect this was the only footage ever shot.

So in addition to everything else, it seems like this guy can't finish a project. Nor is he self-aware enough to try and conceal this fact. But I wonder what happened here. Did he just take people's money and leave?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

reposted from Wrecka topic - belongs here, really -

Ken Ward appears to be a dismal failure. His www.yainoproductions.com site contains nothing more than a couple of badly edited youtube rants about parking fines, corrupt judges and tranny. The "Meet The Team" page is populated with imaginary staff (eg his Head of Project Development 'Margret Ward' is actually a 20yr old studio photo of Superman star Margot Kidder). His company HQ (Lowfield House, Anlaby) is not an office building or studio, just a block of residential flats. The photos of TV studios on his website are not his, but trawled from google.

Bit pathetic, really. Would sympathise, except for his spiteful manner towards Rekha's long-suffering neighbour.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Frauds gotta fraud. I think this guy truly is just a legend and reality in his own mind. Otherwise, he really is living in a fantasy world and then has a whole other raft of problems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Here's another YA I NO production that never completed, or even started: The TV show Skooter World. It has a dedicated page at the yaino website, which is festooned with images and videos not of the actual show. The Facebook page, and a dedicated website, both end abruptly in 2014, right after announcing two female presenters.

For a production company, this guy doesn't produce much.