UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

longdog wrote:Given that we don't really go in for embalming in this country wouldn't closed coffin 'viewings' be the norm? Come to think of it... Do Brits go in for 'viewings' at all?

In my limited experience of British funerals, we box them up and burn or bury them with reasonable dignity but minimal trimmings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_American_Way_of_Death

The Loved One by Evelyn Waugh

were very popular here because we do find it fascinationg how Americans often take a basic idea and run with it to what some may consider beyond absurdity.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: In my limited experience of British funerals, we box them up and burn or bury them with reasonable dignity but minimal trimmings
We do, but still not cheap, thick end of £3k for my old man 2 years ago & no trimmings, cheapest coffin available & 2 cars for close family.
My Uncle went a few months later & must have made his wishes known beforehand as there was no funeral service. He was dispatched straight to the Crematorium, ashes collected a few days later & family & friends had a get together in a pub before tipping him into the river. Presumably just the Crem's gas bill to pay in this instance.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: My Uncle went a few months later & must have made his wishes known beforehand as there was no funeral service. He was dispatched straight to the Crematorium, ashes collected a few days later & family & friends had a get together in a pub before tipping him into the river. Presumably just the Crem's gas bill to pay in this instance.
With the exception of being scattered in a specific piece of woodland rather than a river those are my instructions.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

My organ donor card says "use what you can and mulch the rest".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

With all the activity on other posts about repossessions and such, it is still unclear whether such a fate has befallen Neelu. Who knows, perhaps (as she did to stop her son's car being carted off) she has paid up and settled the debt.

Maybe this signals a return to normality and a move away from whacky theiories.

Well, not exactly. It's bloody Swissindo again;
COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN! On 17 August 2017, the BANKSTERS will have TREASONOUSLY DENIED, REFUSED, REJECTED, DISHONOURED our Prosperity Payments 1-11 of http://www.swissindo.net, under GOLD currency MANDATE, OVERDUE 2 YEARS since the 70 year quarantine matured on 17 August 2015...We will not permit this to continue past this point. We hereby demand all Interest Charged on Loans (USURY), ALL TAXES (Income Tax, Council Tax, VAT, NI, FEES, FINES, BILLS) extorted TREASONOUSLY with our Blood Sweat & Tear Money DESPITE 1930 League of Nations Statelessness Treaty bankruptcy of all nations, TO BE FULLY REFUNDED UNDER PUBLIC LIABILITY INSURANCE CLAIMS or the agents charged with Treason, ceased trading with seizure of assets, banished from communities and denied Prosperity.
This is a final Immunity Offer with Treason Notice!
PRESS RELEASE (Come on Mainstream Media! Do it!)
UN Swissindo Communications & Media Relations Email: hm.royalmmd.sec@un-swissindo.org
Fax: 1-847-526-3681
UK readers may be familiar with Swissindo's English relation;

What might our own Swiss say in this situation?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

To start with, WTF is H.M. India Merkerson?

Swissindo is so years and years ago now, honestly. Can't you Brits keep up, or at least make the pretense of it? Considering that the principal scam artist is/or at least was the last I heard still in prison in Thailand, I can't say that it sounds like it is going too well.

That Neelu would latch on to it is only par for the course, she is not just behind the curve, she is under it. And the Angels weep for the free flowing stupidity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

exiledscouser wrote:

What might our own Swiss say in this situation?
Beating the banks and destroying the treasonous tax system is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

MaritalArtist wrote:
Beating the banks and destroying the treasonous tax system is a lot like making claiming that you have made love to a beautiful woman.
FIFY.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

MaritalArtist wrote:Beating the banks and destroying the treasonous tax system is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman.
Damn, you got there first...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

The Observer wrote:
MaritalArtist wrote:
Beating the banks and destroying the treasonous tax system is a lot like making claiming that you have made love to a beautiful woman.
FIFY.
No, no, no. That's not canon Swiss Tony!

http://www.jokefile.co.uk/rich/swisstony.html
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

A Ms Berry has a walk on (and indeed off again!) part in this case reported by housing law blog 'Nearly Legal'
https://nearlylegal.co.uk/2017/07/cant-pay/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John thank you for a fine link.

I loved this bit;
This problem with the bundles resulted in a further adjournment whilst the matter was investigated at which point Miss Berry intervened and we adjourned to give time for her to be removed from the Tribunal room. (This is the first and last mention of Miss Berry, but she appears to have left her mark.)
The cat crept in, crapped and crept out again.

The protagonist here is I think Lee Cant who's surname ought to have the fifth not first vowel. He's one of the Hamstead baby-eating satanist hoaxers - not a very nice chap at all. Add to the mix a disgraced defrocked solicitor Edward Ellis (another fuckwit) and this was doomed from the start.

Enjoyed this - thank you.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If you enjoy paralegal madness, it's worth following the links to the previous hearings involving Ellis. Here's a flavour -
The content of this letter was inappropriate. It included the line “It is an abuse for you to totally fail as a client, live in denial of the truth and then complain because the impossible has not been achieved,” and a suggestion in jest that
one of two ways of getting some money would be “murder Michael (her brother) and get away with it”.
He said that he discovered serious corruption in 2004 and gave notice of that fact to The Queen, the Prime Minister, the Leader of the Opposition, the Lord Chancellor and the Speaker. When The Queen made a speech saying that dark forces were at work, he considered that this was an indication that she acknowledged receipt of his letter and appreciated its significance; he had produced the evidence that allowed her to dissolve Parliament. He had also communicated to the Archbishop of Canterbury who by making a public statement that a decision had to be made how far the church could support the state revealed that the Bishops would support the monarchy in the dissolution of Parliament. The key issue was the control of electronic identities; the authorities wanted to keep secret the evidence that might enable the majority to understand the issues and had two men removed from circulation and perverted the course of justice to do so.
notorial dissent

Sorry the above makes no sense in context or otherwise. Please be clear about who you are referring to in your posts.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

notorial dissent wrote:Sorry the above makes no sense in context or otherwise. Please be clear about who you are referring to in your posts.
He says it's Edward Ellis in his post or am I misreading?
notorial dissent

And just who is he when he's ta home, and what has he to do with the current discussion?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Please be clear about who you are referring to in your posts.
Apologies. I was responding to exiled scouser's post. Will be more precise in future.
notorial dissent

John Uskglass wrote:
Apologies. I was responding to exiled scouser's post. Will be more precise in future.
Thank you.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

John Uskglass wrote:
I think it was perfectly clear when read in context, John. Thanks for the interesting links. Neelu certainly surrounds herself with some odd characters...
rosy

Post by rosy »

Lee Cant, Ellis's "client" was involved in the burying of crystals that Neelu did. The crazies do appear to flock together!