Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by notorial dissent »

Like all the rest of his fantasms, a fantasm of his fevered imagination
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote:Like all the rest of his fantasms, a fantasm of his fevered imagination
Does that make him the Phantom of the Parish?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If town councils ever had the power or authority to oppose the national government in Britain, it ended during the civil war.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

PLEASE!!! Posting those pesky, historical, yet easily obtained facts just ruins the narrative!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

David Ward wrote:You can reforendone anything at all.
If you could invent a drug that cured people of sovcit beliefs, "reforendone" would be a good name for it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

The baron has awoken from his mundane posts about eco living and is back in the driving seat!

It seems he has been sending out garbage letters to everyone who has 'wronged' him historically, a traffic warden for example.

When the reply comes back that 'so and so no longer works here' hey presto, it must because the content of his letter 'woke them up'.

The 2 problems here of course are (1) employee natural churn and (2) if they've already left, they can't read your letter.

Never mind. Stupid is as stupid does....

What would happen ?.......
What is cause and effect and how does it work??

99.99% of people are, Or at least they think they are Good people just getting on with their life causing no harm to anybody. There will always be the 0.01% who do know they are scumbag/Criminals but these people cant survive as scumbag/Criminals without their support infrastructure of people who think they are good people and haven’t a clue otherwise. Not a snap of a Clue.

So here is the question. John Dow thinks he is a good guy just getting on with his life and doing the best he can with no clue he is a criminal. SO apply this to yourself.

What would you do if you suddenly found out that you are a scumbag Criminal Terrorist and this was explained to you in definitive and absolute terms leaving no Doubt to the Fact that you are scumbag criminal.

You would be devastated..... Who wouldn’t be?
This is what the main problem is. People have no clue that they are criminals. Now which is worse? If you are a Criminal and you know that you are a criminal then suddenly being told that you are a criminal will have zero effect. They will probably tell you to do one and Feck off....

How devastated would you be if you found out that you are a criminal terrorist and you had no clue to this fact?

What would you do? Would you keep being that Criminal terrorist? What would Mum and Dad and the Family say if they found out as well?........ What would you do?.... What if the Criminal element you also found out was Job related and you was getting paid to be a criminal?.... What would YOU do??

Answer that question for yourself right now....
You find out you are a criminal and you are getting paid to be a criminal.... What do you do?

DO you keep the Job? OR... DO you quit the Job and stop being a Criminal?? What do you do?? After all you have been doing this Job as a criminal foe yeas and it puts the food on your table and pays for your Holidays....What do you do? How Devastated are you?? What do you do? ?.. You thought you was a good person but know you know definitively that you are a criminal and what will the Family and friends say??

Now here is the second question......
How will these people know that they are criminals if no one ever told them? How would you feel if by some means you found out that you were a criminal and nobody told you??

What would you do?? Would you quit the Job and stop being a criminal terrorist.??

I guarantee you that 99.99% of people who suddenly found out they were a criminal who had no clue they were a criminal would quit the Job and find another. But HOW are they going to know if nobody tells them?? No one had a quiet word.... No one dropped off a Note.. How are they going to know??

IF....... IF you know that someone is a criminal/Terrorist.. Scumbag and you don’t tell them.... If you know that they don’t have a snap of a Clue that they are a criminal/Scumbag and you don’t tell them well what does that say about you??

How hard is it to put pen to paper with the definitive FACT’s Just to let them know. Is that so difficult to do??

SO here is the Fact’s this is what does happen. I know this because I have done this. Traffic warden CEO-084 quit his Job. How do I know this? I sent my Note/Letter to his employer the Council marked Private and confidential to Civil Enforcement office 084. How do I know? I know because CEO-084 new employer NSL sent me a letter informing me that Traffic Warden CEO-084 No longer works for the Council. The FACT is that Traffic Warden CEO-084 DID quit his job.

What is the cause and effect??

The Council No longer have a cash revenue income from Traffic Warden CEO-084.

How hard was that to do?? No face to face Conflict... Some words on a page with the facts. Put a stamp on it and put it in the post box.

How many people who have no clue that they are a scumbag criminal would be devastated to find out that they are and would do something about it and what chance do they have of ever finding out that they are a scumbag Criminal if we don’t tell them??

This is cause and effect and it works.
Traffic Warden CEO-084 quit the Job of being a scumbag.
Acting Delivery Manager for HM Courts and Tribunal Services, Runcor, PO Box 101.. Poo’d here knickers and quit the Job.
Malcolm Daren, Self employed Self employed Agent for Bristow and Suitor. No clue he is a scumbag Criminal.
Mr Sulliman Khan. Self Employed Agent for Bristow and Suitor. No clue he is a scumbag Criminal.
Mrs Wilson, Self Employed Agent for Marston. No clue she is a scumbag Criminal.
These are just an example of the people who think they are good people but have no clue unless we tell them.

These people don’t have a snap of a clue unless we tell them.

Deputy District Judge Mrs Charlotte Barbara Hughes-Deane, Barrister... Poo’d her knickers and offloaded the case file to a District Judge. The District Judge dropped the case file like a hot rock and sent it back to the Borough Council.
These people do know that they are scumbag criminals. The 0.01%. If they didn’t they know now.

This is cause and effect of words on a page......
This is the function of the Lien. This is the whole purpose of the Lien. The Lien is a Wrapper.
You are never going to see the cash.
This is cause and effect and how it works.

Remove the Toy soldiers who have no clue they are criminals and who are the support structure for the 0.01% Psychopath Terrorists and Babylon will fall.

If not me then who?... If not now then when??
If not You then who?? If not know then WHEN??
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

How devastated would you be if you found out that you are a criminal terrorist and you had no clue to this fact?
Sounds like the elevator pitch for a Philip K Dick inspired movie.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

It never occurs to him that maybe CEO-084 simply got a better job being an even bigger scumbag at some other evil employer, like, say, a bank.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

you are a scumbag Criminal Terrorist and this was explained to you in definitive and absolute terms leaving no Doubt to the Fact that you are scumbag criminal.
I think my response would be "So's your mother"

The old ones are the best.

The weakness in Mr. Ward's theory seems to be that what to him is absolute and definitive would to people in general just seem daft and nonsensical.
obadiah
Pirate
Pirate

Post by obadiah »

I think my response would be "So's your mother"[/
I always preferred "I know you are but what am I"
1. There is a kind of law that I like, which are my own rules, which I call common law. It applies to me.
2. There are many other kinds of law but they don’t apply to me, because I say so."
LLAP
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

noblepa wrote:It never occurs to him that maybe CEO-084 simply got a better job being an even bigger scumbag at some other evil employer, like, say, a bank.
Not sure about that. Stupid is quoting as saying
stupid wrote:Traffic warden CEO-084 quit his Job. How do I know this? I sent my Note/Letter to his employer the Council marked Private and confidential to Civil Enforcement office 084. How do I know? I know because CEO-084 new employer NSL sent me a letter informing me that Traffic Warden CEO-084 No longer works for the Council. The FACT is that Traffic Warden CEO-084 DID quit his job.
NSL is a contractor that provides parking services to local authorities. Either Civil Enforcement Officer 084 has been transferred from the council's employment. Or he never was employed by the council and the council simply forwarded the "personal attention" letter to the contractor.

Or yeah possibly, he was so alarmed at receiving a weird letter from a member of the public that he quit his job and went to a similar job elsewhere. Except I imagine "personal attention" letters addressed to a badge number are fairly common, usually unpleasant, and duty of care probably means letters are screened by the office rather than passed to the individual unopened.

And the letter he got back from NSL was probably a warning about unacceptable behaviour towards an employee.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

John Uskglass wrote:
Sounds like the elevator pitch for a Philip K Dick inspired movie.
I Killed Pahpshmir.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

In any case, for all the good Baron's ranting about cause and effect, he is making the classic mistake of confusing correlation with causation.

The fact that two events occur simultaneously or in quick succession, does not mean that one event caused the other.
notorial dissent

So Baron Boring must have found some place to hook up his computer and got his printer running again. He throws a bunch of meaningless paper at people who have NO idea who he is and expects what to happen? I don't suspect any of it rises to the level of an actionable threat so I suspect he is safe at least from that, and since he is essentially judgment proof, there isn't really a any civil action that can be taken against him. He doesn't even qualify as low comedy anymore.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's a common tactic of these louts to ask vague questions, then interpret the response very specifically. "No longer works for the council" = "quit his job in response to my letter." :sarcastic:

There's a number of possible explanations, prominent among which is "David Ward is lying and/or insane." Which solves the mystery well enough for me.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Or how about;

"No longer living in a house?"

"Much preferred an old drafty caravan on an industrial park in Castleford"
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

exiledscouser wrote:
"Much preferred an old drafty caravan on an industrial park in Castleford"
A sure sign of mental illness if ever there was any doubt.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Doubts on the lien process creeping in on the Baron's disciples.
So, I decided to put my sceptism to one side, “do more research” as I was advised, give this another shot and opened one to see what it actually was. I downloaded the Judge Lateef lien that was posted here.
I take it the judge ignored it when sent?

1) This is American law! It’s chock full of American legal terminology, spellings and terms that whilst common in the US, are arcane here and haven’t been used since the Victorian era! It looks like something that has been lifted form an American site and has absolutely no authority in English law.

2) You can’t pursue a tort with a lien in English law. That’s like trying to eat soup with a spanner – it’s the wrong tool for the job!

3) It’s not even a lien – it’s a weird amalgam of Witness Statement, Affidavit, unsupported assertions and opinion.

4) Punitive damages are not permitted in English law. Only actual quantified damages can be recovered and any damages to reputation are set by court, usually at less than £100K. Demanding £30M might be ok in American courts, but not here.

5) It shows a complete lack of understanding how contracts are formed under English law. None of the three basic requirements are present, without which no contract can be formed. Where is the offer? Where is the consideration? Where is the acceptance by performance? All absent

6) And who died??? There’s a Latin phrase that relates to the executor of someone’s estate and outside interference that just seems to have been randomly dropped in because someone, presumable, thought it looked cool!

And so it goes on. It’s an error strewn calamity that will be laughed out of any court for its abject failings and lack of understanding of the basic principles in English law. To be honest it just looks like its something following the adage “If you can’t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle ‘em with b*llsh1t.”

Once you strip away all the waffle and ill conceived nonsense, what you have left is something you’d expect a nine year old to come up with to try and bamboozle the playground bully with – “You owe me a million pounds because you hit me” and we all know how well that works.

But the most telling thing about this is the complete failure to test it out in court. It would be trivial to trim one of these back as a proof of concept to, say, £500 and pay the £25 fee to pursue this through small claims through MCOL. The worst that can happen is if you lose, you’ll be £100 out of pocket. If you win, the concept is proven. But that simple process hasn’t even been tried!

I find it somewhat ironic that I was told to do more research and, when I did, I found it was those saying it, that hadn't done the most basic research themselves.

This will not assist people who are struggling with debt. It will make a bad situation worse and I don’t see what it can possibly achieve at all. Consequently, as I said before, I am out. I wish you well and hope you sort out the matter of your house, but its not for me.
There's no need for me to read further. The outcomes speak for themselves. You lost in court, lost your house and ended up homeless. That's not a win. Every one of these "liens" has been ignored and, as Mr Singh originally said, are nothing more than empty paperwork. If they were as effective as you claim, why have you not done the obvious proof of concept? Perhaps because they are a complete waste of time and effort as they have no authority whatsoever.
However, as you have now resorted to personal abuse, this conversation is now at an end.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

Ooooh, someone actually challenged and denigrated the divine and revealed word of Baron Boring, he won't like that one little bit. Screeches of treason and whatever else it is he shouts of righteous indignation due any time now.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That's a pretty solid analysis. Especially the contract part - the ol' "unrebutted affidavit" bit is central to almost every FMOTL scheme, and that explanation shoots it down succinctly.