Where is the New Nonsense?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Where is the New Nonsense?

Post by Burnaby49 »

HardyW wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:I'd say they could come steal from us, but they've been doing that right along with spectacularly poor success and track record. Somehow an Englishman in an English court appealing to the UCC/Bill of Rights/Title26/etc doesn't strike me as horribly functional, ...
I've no idea what "Title26" is, so can't comment, but what's the objection to appealing to the Bill of Rights?
Wikipedia maintains that the Bill of Rights is further accompanied by Magna Carta, the Petition of Right, the Habeas Corpus Act 1679 and the Parliament Acts 1911 and 1949 as some of the basic documents of the uncodified British constitution. Quite convincing, except of course that Wikipedia is probably run by the Rothschilds, and those two Parliament Acts are treasonous.
As for quoting the UCC well that's plain daft, in any courtroom, anywhere in the world, ever.
He's referring to the American Bill of Rights;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... _of_Rights
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Burnaby49 wrote:American Bill of Rights;
Not aware of that being quoted in a UK court case, they do occasionally cite legal cases from other jurisdictions, but real lawyers do that too.
mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by mufc1959 »

The picture NASA doesn't want us to see. They were right after all - PROOF!!!11!!

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I've no idea what "Title26" is, so can't comment, but what's the objection to appealing to the Bill of Rights?
I think it was Winston Churchill who described the U.S. and the U.K. as "two countries divided by a common language."
The reference was not to the British Bill of Rights of 1689,but to the U.S. Bill of Rights (Amendments 1 through 10 of the U.S. Constitution, ratified 1791), which some U.K. sovereign types have been known to quote. "Title 26" of the U.S. Code is the the U.S. Internal Revenue Code.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:The picture NASA doesn't want us to see. They were right after all - PROOF!!!11!!

Obvious fake - there's no turtles.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Well, that clinches it for me. It really is possible to make up images!

I always wonder why all the things that X, Y and Z do not want us to see have such a charmed life on you tube. Maybe it is beyond the powers of the Powers that Be.

Loads of folk are posting about human alien hybrids. I suppose if the aliens were stupid enough the people posting could nne such hybrids.

I just hypothesised a race of aliens that are by earth standards, not super intelligent by actually borderline retarded, just a very very old civiisation that took thousands of years to develop the simplest things.
They secretly invaded earth and now make youtube videos.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Gregg wrote:The Holy Grail of SovStupid is an Englishman, arguing in a UK courtroom, quoting the US Declaration of Independence. When I see that,,, well, I dunno what I'll do, but I'm sure its coming eventually.
I would love to sell tickets and have the filming rights. That would be comedy gold. Can't wait.

Poor naif Englishmen, haven't met the full force and fury of American pretend jurisprudence. For the players at home, Title 26 is our income tax code that isn't really a law, kind of like your constitution that doesn't really exist, the difference being that the laws that make up title 26 really do exist and they have TEETH. As to the Bill of Rights, I was referring to the one that actually is a very real part of our very real constitution that can't be arbitrarily tossed aside or ignored either.

I'm just waiting til some fotl or other specimen starts arguing American Tax law in an English court, since they seem to think they can argue the UCC which is an entirely and soley American legal construct.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

There was a FoTLer/tax protestor on JREF/ISF who was American though he claimed to be living England. He had an odd mix of arguments that blended UK nonsense with USA nonsense. I'll see if I can find the thread....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=155358 Incidentally he also believed that the earth didn't spin.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Incidentally he also believed that the earth didn't spin.
Well of course it does not spin, if it did you'd land over there if you jumped straight up..........

Sorry, I have been watching a bunch of flat earth stuff for laughs and some of the most idiotic arguments may have rubbed off.

I am sure a realignment of my chakras and a colonic irrigation will sort this out.

There is a fair amount of what I tend to call 'negative genius' among flat earthers. Could they be the talent pool needed to craft some new quasi-legal smoothie to peddle. They play fast and loose with the laws of physics and optics, so the laws of man should be easy.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rosy wrote:There was a FoTLer/tax protestor on JREF/ISF who was American though he claimed to be living England. He had an odd mix of arguments that blended UK nonsense with USA nonsense. I'll see if I can find the thread....

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... p?t=155358 Incidentally he also believed that the earth didn't spin.
Enjoying that thread now, thanks Rosy. Nothing funnier than a FMOTL blowhard trying to persuade a rigorous, evidence-based forum, armed with only stupidity, assertion and repetition.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I love that flat earthers claim to have support all around the globe....