Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Harvey Dent and the Intellectual Freedom Movement

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:This is the second video I have seen involving car washing and Mr. Denton in California, so it seems the hopes of free money have been rather muted by reality.

At least a wet rag and bucket are in no way incompatible with Intellectual Freedom, and the generally undemanding nature of the task may give rise to a new big idea.
Hopefully it is not beyond his meager capabilities.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He did say detailing once or twice but unless that pickup is full of equipment he is vacuuming out cars and hand washing them with a bucket of water, and that's not detailing.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He mentions being "at a huge corporation" and "mister Z" in the video, and Facebook includes among their insanely generous perks free car washes for employees at the Menlo Park campus.
They also provide transportation from downtown San Francisco where he is waiting "for his ride to work" and that applies to the companies that provide contracted services to the employees (like the Doctors, Dentists, caterers and car wash guys I suspect, did I mention how crazy their perks are?).

I hope I'm dead right on this, because few things in nature are more ironically and karma-cally just in the world as him working for minimum wage doing hard menial labor outdoors for people as seemingly unjustly winning at life as dot.com kids whose job provides them with things like free car washing. For a guy who feels as entitled and brilliant as Harvey, THAT is going to leave a mark.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Coherent and consitent with the evidence. This seems to mark the end of a brief trajectory that was basically downwards. He seems resiliant enough to have abandoned the woo when it was becoming more and more evident it was in fact useless.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Let me tell, it's always cool
And the boss don't mind if you act the fool
Working at the car wash
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:For a guy who feels as entitled and brilliant as Harvey, THAT is going to leave a mark.
It probably already has, hence the reason he is getting involved in these hare-brained schemes and touting the sovrun koolade. It provides an excuse and an explanation to others as to why such a brilliant guy like him is washing cars.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Maybe He'll get to wash a 370z
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
Gregg wrote:For a guy who feels as entitled and brilliant as Harvey, THAT is going to leave a mark.
It probably already has, hence the reason he is getting involved in these hare-brained schemes and touting the sovrun koolade. It provides an excuse and an explanation to others as to why such a brilliant guy like him is washing cars.
I don't know where, but I did see somewhere that Harvey actually had a tech related job that was a pretty good paying gig not too long ago. I'm wondering whether his loss of the job made him go all sovcit or if he drank the kool aid and that caused him to lose the job, but I'd bet there was some connection.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote:
The Observer wrote:
I don't know where, but I did see somewhere that Harvey actually had a tech related job that was a pretty good paying gig not too long ago. I'm wondering whether his loss of the job made him go all sovcit or if he drank the kool aid and that caused him to lose the job, but I'd bet there was some connection.
It is more likely had the job, drank the koolade, lost the job. Funny how employers don't like dealing with krazy people, and I'm betting he fit the bill once he found his mission. I will say that I have a real hard time believing he had a real tech job, unless it was something really esoteric that didn't require doing anything more than the one thing he was really qualified to do. Sovcits as a rule generally have really poor people interpersonal relation type skills. I've seen nothing to indicate otherwise with Harvey.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Gregg wrote:I don't know where, but I did see somewhere that Harvey actually had a tech related job that was a pretty good paying gig not too long ago. I'm wondering whether his loss of the job made him go all sovcit or if he drank the kool aid and that caused him to lose the job, but I'd bet there was some connection.
I had an encounter with a person who at one time had a good tech job, but ended up on the outside in the cold. I could never determine if it was because he was let go because of the koolade, he quit because he thought the koolade was stronger than his employer's rules, or just had some issues with his sanity. Whatever the cause, he blamed everybody for where he was in life.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote:
Gregg wrote:I don't know where, but I did see somewhere that Harvey actually had a tech related job that was a pretty good paying gig not too long ago. I'm wondering whether his loss of the job made him go all sovcit or if he drank the kool aid and that caused him to lose the job, but I'd bet there was some connection.
I had an encounter with a person who at one time had a good tech job, but ended up on the outside in the cold. I could never determine if it was because he was let go because of the koolade, he quit because he thought the koolade was stronger than his employer's rules, or just had some issues with his sanity. Whatever the cause, he blamed everybody for where he was in life.
And that too is a hallmark of sovcitness, it was NEVER EVER their fault.
Gannibal
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Gannibal »

Dick Dastardly wrote:Maybe He'll get to wash a 370z
You are the sovrun-whisperer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQRhWPryeGs
Dick Dastardly
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Dick Dastardly »

Gannibal wrote:
Dick Dastardly wrote:Maybe He'll get to wash a 370z
You are the sovrun-whisperer.
eeek, not sure it that is good or... :cry:
BleedingEdgeDigital
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by BleedingEdgeDigital »

So now the Intellectual Freedom Movement is going underground and away from "prying eyes." Harvey's still running it, but Jermaine Walker, the divine hustler, has his GoFundMe https://www.gofundme.com/divinehustlers and the vague outline of the super sekrit family website. Evidently, the family that conspires together, stays together.

I've heard rumors that Harvey, Jermaine and Triple Moor Hand Ra Bey are all somehow related and connected, but I haven't found anything solid there. They do seem to come together magically when a new plan or direction is being pushed to their "family." A few weeks back these same people were in a Mike OBrien pow wow, absent Harvey, but with the "Anonymous Construct" present. Which is likely is Harvey as well. Dunno. There's a hair in the milk pail somewhere.

Just thought you'd be interested in hearing about the new website that's in the works.
"Yes, this is 21st-century America. Where we have better means to treat mental illness than ever before, but choose to let the insane people decide to get it or not." ~ Rich Lowry

U Tewb Stuff: https://goo.gl/nz16w9
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Movements like this, because they share a lot of the growth principles of ponzi schemes, cannot survive a transition to a "closed" format where they try to limit the groups in an effort to cut off any dissent. Once they make it hard to get in, they cut off the supply of the new followers and once they are limited to their trusted believers they can't escape the fact that their members have a high attrition rate, driven by the failure of their methods. This starts a cycle of internal dissent, division and ultimately fracture into splinter movements of decreasing size and increasingly rigid dogma.

They start to eat their own, and the heretics either try to start their own more specialized offshoots or go on to the new shiny guru.
notorial dissent

Quite true, you have to have a continuous supply of the gullible and stupid to survive and keep the money coming in or they fall apart as people leave having figured it out or gotten burned and/or disgusted with the constant fail. They still have to stifle dissent, but have to do it subtly.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In the golden age of HYIPs, the late 90's and early aughts, several of the less than genius admin's would start out with open, in program forums, and as payments started slowing, or naysayers became loud enough, they'd close the forum to all but registered members. Of course, it was a sure sign the admin was days away from folding up the tent. This trend led to the rise of the "ratings forums" that started as a place to rate programs independent of the actual program's domain. Very quickly Talk Gold and others evolved to selling payed advertising to the very admins they were trying to ostensibly protect the public from. The ratings forums very quickly became virtual cesspools of shilling and censorship and universally the better a reputation among the faithful on these boards the more corrupt you could count on them to be. There are some true legends of scum among the big HYIP forum stars, from Ken Russo, Ms V, Team Aaron and Shaara and Matt Gagnon...I could list a hundred of them, all "reputable" ponzi pimps, not one of whom ever pitched a legitimate investment.
BleedingEdgeDigital
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by BleedingEdgeDigital »

Gregg wrote:Movements like this, because they share a lot of the growth principles of ponzi schemes, cannot survive a transition to a "closed" format where they try to limit the groups in an effort to cut off any dissent. Once they make it hard to get in, they cut off the supply of the new followers and once they are limited to their trusted believers they can't escape the fact that their members have a high attrition rate, driven by the failure of their methods. This starts a cycle of internal dissent, division and ultimately fracture into splinter movements of decreasing size and increasingly rigid dogma.

They start to eat their own, and the heretics either try to start their own more specialized offshoots or go on to the new shiny guru.
I agree. I have been keeping a finger to the pulse of this group and they are slowly beginning to fade away. At least I think so. They are definitely eating their own at this point. Harvey is hating on HATJ and Mike OBrien. Triple Rey Moor Hand ra Bey and Jermaine Walker are taking up Harvey's side. Some guy named Gou Bou is currently the most vocal Mike OBrien and HATJ cheerleader. (side note here, there are rumors that Gou Bou might be the infamous Defango... LOL) Anyway, they are all scrambling for the scraps that are left on the table. It's like watching a soap opera, albeit a low budget, trailer park, sekrit billionz in our trust funds version. What I am seeing outside of this group is that the scam victim videos are starting to come out. People that believed one of these YT prophets are putting up their videos of their losses and repercussions. I'm sure this list is just going to get longer and longer.
"Yes, this is 21st-century America. Where we have better means to treat mental illness than ever before, but choose to let the insane people decide to get it or not." ~ Rich Lowry

U Tewb Stuff: https://goo.gl/nz16w9
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have not seen any victim vids yet. Any links appreciated...
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The I-UV website has a pretty long list of TDA failures, fairly methodical attempt at finding flaws in wire transfer systems for Paypal but to my knowledge other than failed Amazon purchases there are no victims yet beyond Randall and HATJ. I suspect that financial institutions are just ignoring the failed attempts and not reporting it to law enforcement, USAA being an exception given that they got shafted for $1.5 mil.