Re: Scott Duncan strikes back in Quebec

Post by eric »

Scooter seems to be having some problems of his own:
https://www.facebook.com/nx.scott.duncan
Scott Duncan
August 23 at 3:24pm ·
Minds
·
This post exists because I'm tired of explaining to people the shit they could not be bothered to listen to.
@TaraDuncan and I are being STARVED OUT. The government has frozen all of our assets. All our savings, our investments and all revenue streams that touch the financial system have been frozen.
The "reason"? The false claim that we didn't file income taxes.
WE HAVE NEVER TOLD YOU NOT TO FILE TAXES, AND CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY ARE LIES.
We are being starved out. It's very likely we will be homeless in the next six months.
I don't want to hear your dumb suggestions. You aren't qualified.
I don't want to hear how you "don't believe" something I say, because I've gone through FIVE YEARS of proving to you people what they are doing, and what happens when I convince these doubters? Nothing. I Benefit in NO WAY, so if you want me to "Prove" anything, YOU CAN FUCKING PAY ME!
This is the last time I'm explaining it.
The commander of a mighty navy, the man who was going to bring down the world financial system through crypto-currency or some mad scientist super bug seems to be having his own issues with the CRA.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd say old Scooter sounds more than a bit petulant in that little whinefest.

So all his information and methods are time tested and proven, five years he says, and yet the mnean old Feds have cut off his revenue stream, other idiots I would presume, and frozen his accounts. Now how could they possibly do that if ole Scooter has ALL the answers??? Now I ask you, how could that be?? :snicker: :sarcastic:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

YOU CAN FUCKING PAY ME!

For what? This?
TaraDuncan and I are being STARVED OUT. The government has frozen all of our assets. All our savings, our investments and all revenue streams that touch the financial system have been frozen. . . .

We are being starved out. It's very likely we will be homeless in the next six months.
No doubt Scott's followers are capable of making themselves homeless without having to pay for advice on the process from Scott.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote:YOU CAN FUCKING PAY ME!

For what? This?
TaraDuncan and I are being STARVED OUT. The government has frozen all of our assets. All our savings, our investments and all revenue streams that touch the financial system have been frozen. . . .

No doubt Scott's followers are capable of making themselves homeless without having to pay for advice on the process from Scott.
A very good point that. Stupidity will out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Follow Scott Duncan's advices and you'll become homeless. Too arrogant and stupid to admit he was wrong, because he's always right, of course. :sarcastic:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I love the hypocrisy that Duncan is apparently unaware of that exists in his rant. On one hand, he boasts that only he knows how to deal with his crisis ("I don't want to hear your dumb suggestions. You aren't qualified.I don't want to hear how you "don't believe" something I say, because I've gone through FIVE YEARS of proving to you people what they are doing, and what happens when I convince these doubters?) and on the other hand, admits that he is losing ("TaraDuncan and I are being STARVED OUT. The government has frozen all of our assets. All our savings, our investments and all revenue streams that touch the financial system have been frozen.")
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Gives a whole new meaning to cognitive dissonance, or in the alternative being bedbug crazy, I'm voting for the latter.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

The point that I find interesting is that both Scott Duncan and Pete Daoust were strong supporters of various forms of crypto-currency. Both of them fall into the CRA category of self-employed small businesses. They sort of forgot, that unless your customers are paying you in crypto-currency there is an "entry-point" and "exit-point" which can be traced. Scooter does a bit of computer consulting or Pete sells a batch of surplus conduit their customers pay them in Canadian dollars. Even if they immediately convert it into bit-coin the original transaction is there. Similarly, they can't pay their mortgages or buy a Big Mac off the dark web so they have to convert the money back gain. Really they're missing the major flaw with crypto-currency as a means of hiding income - your bit-coin is worth nothing unless you can use it and the real world deals in dollars.
notorial dissent

Apparently the mega brain trust of Duncan and Daoust haven't figured out that if you want to avoid those nasty Federal entanglements you have to deal on a cash only basis, crypto currency or not. Well that and not painting a big red target on yourself by filing really stupid documents like they have been doing, but just sayin'.
noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by noblepa »

The Observer wrote:I love the hypocrisy that Duncan is apparently unaware of that exists in his rant. On one hand, he boasts that only he knows how to deal with his crisis ("I don't want to hear your dumb suggestions. You aren't qualified.I don't want to hear how you "don't believe" something I say, because I've gone through FIVE YEARS of proving to you people what they are doing, and what happens when I convince these doubters?) and on the other hand, admits that he is losing ("TaraDuncan and I are being STARVED OUT. The government has frozen all of our assets. All our savings, our investments and all revenue streams that touch the financial system have been frozen.")
He also says that this is being done due to "the false claim that we have not file tax returns".

In the very next sentence he shouts that he never told anyone to not file a return. He doesn't say whether he, himself, filed any returns (at least recently).

If he did file a return, he probably entered all zeroes. I believe that, while he may have even used a genuine form 1040, the IRS does not consider that to be a valid return. Therefore it is no return at all.

Editted: Oops. Forgot this is a Canadian thread. I'm sure that the CRA take the same view of an all zeroes return.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

noblepa wrote:In the very next sentence he shouts that he never told anyone to not file a return. He doesn't say whether he, himself, filed any returns (at least recently).If he did file a return, he probably entered all zeroes. I believe that, while he may have even used a genuine form 1040, the IRS does not consider that to be a valid return. Therefore it is no return at all.
Well, this is the tactic that Irwin Schiff tried after being convicted for tax evasion. And the result of that attempt was another conviction. So Duncan isn't exactly blazing new trails here and is only demonstrating the proof of Einstein's definition of insanity.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust has his very special way to file tax forms. He claims it's too long to file a tax form, so he writes a letter where he tells his annual revenue. Also, he doesn't pay his taxes: he "discharges a public debt". He sends them back the payment slip transformed into bill of exchange, with fancy red stamps to look official. So, when Scott Duncan and Pete Daoust pretend they don't tell people not to file tax forms, let's say it's more complicated, but they still encourage people not to file their tax forms (not in a proper way) and they definitely don't pay their taxes, because their "bills of exchange" are not receivable.

Qu'est-ce qu'une lettre de change? (video in french)
notorial dissent

Neither Duncan nor Daoust are exactly what I would classify as even remotely original, clever, or even really entertaining, they are both however equally unpleasant and pretentious. On top of just flat out being liars.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Editted: Oops. Forgot this is a Canadian thread. I'm sure that the CRA take the same view of an all zeroes return.
Been so long since I worked for CRA I can't remember. I recall writing something about this on Q years ago and I think I said that if you file a blank return then it's a failure to file. But if you put anything on it, say all zeros, then it's a false return, much more serious. Not signing it is a failure to file since it is an invalid return.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Pete Daoust doesn't give up, LOL. He even made a video in english, starting to tell that you must not trust him, but verify, then explaining that if you ask the question to the government, they won't answer anyway.

The Security of the Person - 09-17-2017 ---Trust but VERIFY !!

Of course, when he's telling you to make verifications before doing everything, people who know him and are not totally gullible understand that it's total bullshit. But I guess that even with all the troubles he encountered with the CRA and Revenue Quebec, some people still believe him and will get in a lot of problems to "make their verifications". And now, because we're not so interested in him anymore, he felt safe to make his Facebook group public. La Sûreté de SA Personne / The Security of the Person V.2.0
notorial dissent

Poor Petey, just another inconsequential rapidly fading memory.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Shhhh..... I'm having too much fun reading his court transcripts that he's conveniently provided. He brags on his personal page of owning multiple vehicles including a mustang saleen, a "duramax", and a harley. That being said, in 2014, with an expired driver's licence, he tried to outrun the police in his wife's elderly minivan. :shrug:
How mundane, if you're going to run from a cop with lights and siren, at least use the appropriate vehicle.
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Wow!!! All is clear now! :sarcasmon:

This one, though: "NAME+CERTIFICATE OF AN ORGANIZATION BEING ORGANIZED=ORGANIZATION."

It makes no sense at all.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Someone's taking the phrase "captain of my soul" a bit too literally.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
coffeekitten
Pirate
Pirate

Post by coffeekitten »

Scott Duncan is angry at us. :mrgreen:

Facebook Post

He's an illuminati, apparently. Well, that's what he said. :haha:

The Truth about the Illuminati

It's worth reading, for the laughs. Maybe, as he wrote, he doesn't care about being taken seriously, and I would say he's half liar, half crazy. And if he pretends there are no victims of his teachings, everyone who knows him enough is aware he's lying about this.
In 2010, it was "crazy" to propose the idea that you could literally make your own bank. You could make your own currency. You could trade that currency on global markets. It sounded "crazy"...until it didn't. I'm the only one who tells the truth about law and money on the Internet. I keep asking everybody, "Why am I the only one"? None of you can guess, so here it is.
Here's your "crazy" answer...
I am Scott, Keeper of the AQUILAE TRUST, Servant of the House of Windsor, Admiral of the AQUILAE NAVY, and I AM ILLUMINATI.

I AM BETTER. I'm the only one who tells the truth, because I'm the only one who's allowed to!
Bla, bla, bla...