"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:.... (anyone remember George) ...
II and III :shock:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Chaos »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:.... (anyone remember George) ...
II and III :shock:
*sigh*

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:II and III :shock:
With others I worked on George III at Putney but quit when they wanted the section to move to Bracknell. No place for a growing lad, OK if you were a family person.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

"Some excellent information on how common law courts will work "

Apart from how it'll be enforced.

Crabbies Glasgow update
Great to meet all the likeminded people in Glasgow last Wednesday night, the rebellion movement is really starting to move now. There was some excellent information on how the common law courts will work, I’m sure everyone will agree, with the non courts we have at the moment there is no justice. There will be a video coming in the next week or two explaining clearly how it will work, so please be patient and watch the whole video when it is launched. There are some good times ahead before the end of this year, including, The New Chartist Movement’, common law courts and of course the seizure of a public building. Times are changing rebels, justice is not far away now, just keep the faith and let everyone know about it.
This is sounding so passe
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm going to stick my neck out here and predict that the 'common law courts' won't actually require 12 impartial jurors selected at random from the public at large to be in the same room at the same time. More likely is a 'virtual' court where anywhere between no jurors and some jurors decide the respondent is guilty on the internet.

Actually I'm quite looking forward to this next stage in the rebellion and the inevitable excuses about why nobody takes a blind bit of notice of their 'courts'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Question: If everything is going to plan regarding the setting up of their common law courts why is there a need to sieze a building?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm starting to think crabbie might topple David as head guru of this movement soon. To his credit, Rob pitches in and organises people. David just sits there moaning about lack of phone credit.

My prediction . A crabbie splinter group in next 3 months, and more of the rebels drift over after that.

Robinson is finished as is his 'movement'. The true believers will rally around Crabbait.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Crabby mentions the "new chartist movement", which I believe refers to the British Constitution Group and/or Graham Moore's "dragons" group. If Crabby is aligning with the splitters, that doesn't leave too many people on the S.S. Practicing Lawful Dissent.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Probably all bluff and bluster but.....
Davy Dall'oglio wrote: I'm dealing with Rob Jackson, the external operation director for my good old buddies Ross & Roberts. I need to get some funds together to access the 192.com, find his address and either mail his house or a few rebels go and seize it. He's obviously not taking treason seriously enough. I think he is epic fail number 9 by R&R trying to enforce their non jurisdictional circus show.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Looks like a prime candidate for Crabby to go storm with the troopers...or go with the Stormtroopers or whatever.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

If the chap is a director, his details should be in the Companies House files and freely available without the trivial subscription fee to 192.com

But don't tell them I said so. If he cannot afford the 192.com fee he is unlikely to have the bus fare to go wherever the house is.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:With others I worked on George III at Putney but quit when they wanted the section to move to Bracknell. No place for a growing lad, OK if you were a family person.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEORGE_(operating_system)

I was introduced to George 3 at the stage when the ICL 29xx series of mainframes were being replaced by the 'Estriel' range. I became much more familiar with SCL, principally for batch jobs.

Last time I came into Manchester by train, I saw that the old ICL West Gorton tower is still standing, but from a distance looks out of use.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Siegfried Shrink

They were still flogging 1900 series when I was there. I did get to go to Poland, East Germany and Hungary, Yugoslavia and what turned out to be a week's paid holiday in Switzerland as 'support' but it always seemed to cost me more than my epense allowance somehow. At one stage they sent me off to Yugoslavia which turned into an unofficial trip to Greece and Turkey for some reason. Wacky days.I suspect I was down as clever but unreliable and they were not sorry to see me go.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wakeman52 wrote:Last time I came into Manchester by train, I saw that the old ICL West Gorton tower is still standing, but from a distance looks out of use.
I think it has been compulsorily purchased as part of a regeneration plan for the area.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Probably all bluff and bluster but.....
Davy Dall'oglio wrote: I'm dealing with Rob Jackson, the external operation director for my good old buddies Ross & Roberts. I need to get some funds together to access the 192.com, find his address and either mail his house or a few rebels go and seize it. He's obviously not taking treason seriously enough. I think he is epic fail number 9 by R&R trying to enforce their non jurisdictional circus show.
His band must not be doing enough gigs...

https://lazydaze.band

I have had a look @ CH:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:If the chap is a director, his details should be in the Companies House files and freely available without the trivial subscription fee to 192.com

But don't tell them I said so. If he cannot afford the 192.com fee he is unlikely to have the bus fare to go wherever the house is.
He is, but his address is given as the company's office; R&R also seems to be owned by Capita. Good luck with seizing a building full of HCEOs.....

Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And the fantasy continues...
Mark Cawkwell

Guys, this is the sort of thing we should be doing with anyone who commits treason by moving against someone standing under article 61. We should make it personal by tracing everything about them and once confirmed their photo should be posted up on a "Wanted for Treason" website. How quickly would they stop if we did that each time someone ignored our process.

Davy Dall'oglio

Mark Cawkwell I am more than happy to make a donation (funds permitted) per criminal if it means I get to send paperwork to their own home. It lets them know that it's a game changer and we have not only the resources to find them, but they may come home from work one day to see a hundred people on their doorstep and their neighbours looking on, wondering what the he'll is going on! I have at least 20 people on my treason list.
Leaving aside the 'hundred people on their doorstep' fantasy when the best they've managed to get in the same place at the same time can be counted on the fingers of one hand I'm fully in favour of their sending threats to the home addresses of the 'traitors'. Sending them to a place of work just gets them added to the nutter pile but sending them to the home address is likely to provoke a police response and the address plod need for an arrest will be right there on the letter along with enough written evidence, probably witnessed, for a harassment, alarm or distress conviction.

Go for it lads.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wow, you guys are pioneers of computing. The breadth of experience, skill and knowledge on Quatloos (and Fogbow) never ceases to amaze me. Props to you both, as the trendy youngsters reportedly say.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Yes indeed, young man, I remember when we had to carve the early chips out of wood, and occasionally potatoes. The tape readers read post it notes attached to sellotape and the card punches needed a steady supply of Christmas and birthday cards to function. An early fixed disc was four or five feet in diameter and probably weighed a couple of hundred pounds for the disc alone. It spun vertically and back of the envelope calculations showed it would carve a path to the other end of Fulham if it came off its bearings.

The last part is actually true.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I still remember my struggles with the IBM 360 and those fucking punch cards back in 1968.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was maintaining a punch card 'writer' and duplicator that was older than me up until the beginning of this century. Well... we mainly did indexing of microfilm aperture cards but exactly the same principle.

There were three things that killed it... We finally ran out of ink rollers that hadn't been made for 20 years, the only woman who really knew how to drive it quit and it developed an intermittent fault that was beyond my abilities to diagnose in a 200kg rat's nest of wires, transistors, relays and witchcraft.