Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by The Observer »

It would probably sound better and more erudite if it was rendered in Latin.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
longdog wrote:What all of these idiots fail to grasp is that they don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about. From that all else follows.
That should be the motto of Quatloos.
The Observer wrote:It would probably sound better and more erudite if it was rendered in Latin.
Stultus omnia incipit.

That's from an online translator. Everyone feel free to improve it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:What all of these idiots fail to grasp is that they don't have a fucking clue what they are talking about. From that all else follows.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Very interesting.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Gregg wrote:Didn't she just recently upsticks and make her own, separate, housing arrangements? She might be having a laugh at all this herself and even welcome getting the cheque for her half.
notorial dissent wrote:I thought it looked like she was supporting him, literally and figuratively, at one point, but then I do remember something about her going elsewhere.
There was a post saying his wife had cleared off & another saying he was going to pay the OR in cash. All a wind up for the Q members. I can't be arsed to scroll through PLD to find the post. Shortly after someone posted the links to the PLD & Crab threads on Q. Remember? Seditious & peeeeedafiles.
notorial dissent wrote:Of course I'm still trying to figure out how he/they are supporting themselves, I got the impression she was working, since he doesn't seem to be employed at all. I can't quite imagine that he just happens to have £40,000 lying around, so I expect he's for it one way or another.
We shouldn't speculate without facts, but I suspect he has cash rich business interests.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Extract from his drink driving case, the report also mentions 'a van driver'.
Judge Carey said White had a business which he ran from home.

His wife, who suffers from arthritis, feared the business would collapse if he were sent to prison.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

His wife, who suffers from arthritis, feared the business would collapse if he were sent to prison.
Now, for me, that is a damn good reason to not do things like refuse to pay my taxes or other footle foolishness that might get me sent to prison.

For the footle crowd, that's why they should get some leniency and not get sent to prison for doing things like refuse to pay their taxes or other footle foolishness that has landed them in places where they are being sent to prison.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:footle foolishness
Footlishness?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Footlishness?

resistance is footle!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

We have a Winner!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Chaos wrote:
TheNewSaint wrote:
Footlishness?

resistance is footle!
Prepare to be foreclosed?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Very interesting.
There is a Dunning-Kruger poster around somewhere. The text is something like:

If you are dead, you don't know it. But it's a big problem for the people around you, who have to deal with it.

It's the same if you are stupid.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie seems to think that this latest email is some sort of grounds for fraud.
Right rebels I think we're on to something here. You may remember last week I questioned the validity of a summons I received for council tax. Well I emailed the non court and the council to prove it was a valid summons, I got a reply from the (poor) council representative today (nothing from the non court yet) and I believe I have a good case for fraud. I will peruse and sleep on the documents received and post them here tomorrow. I have replied to Zoe asking if she will be available tomorrow before I go to the police station. To be continued.

Nope, I'm as lost as you are.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So he plans to ask the Police to prosecute the council for fraud? Or prosecute the court maybe. The "fraud" being their Council Tax enforcement process. Can't see it as a winner myself.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote:So he plans to ask the Police to prosecute the council for fraud? Or prosecute the court maybe. The "fraud" being their Council Tax enforcement process. Can't see it as a winner myself.
I'm fully confident that the police will tell him to get lost but will have a change of heart when Crabbie bombards them with the notices of treason that have worked so infallibly for him in the past.

Well... Half of that's true anyway :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Truly the victories are coming thick and fast...
Robert White

Made another visit to the non court this morning to see if I was on their system yet. The usher said I was not on their computer, (different usher to last week), when I said it was for CT she said, the council rent out a room for their summonses, I’m pretty sure they didn’t even bother doing that.
After that I went to the police station to report a fraud. I showed them the summons, the emails and the documents received so far, she admitted it didn’t seem right but they cannot do anything without the council or court admitting it’s a fraudulent summons. No surprise really and she said I should get advice from a solicitor or citizens advice, I told her they are all part of the same system and I would not do that. I was very polite and told her I will not be attending the non court on 25th September and may see you again soon. Meanwhile I’ll keep plugging away with the council and non court emails. Oh yeah, my car got a DVLA clamp on it this morning I'll be cutting it off tomorrow.
A DVLA clamp? Hmmmm... I wonder why that might be... I wonder if the dark, treasonous hand of the Official Receiver is behind this further act of dark and traitorous treason...

ETA:... Ah... Non payment of tax... There's a surprise.

Last edited by longdog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:
Robert White
Oh yeah, my car got a DVLA clamp on it this morning I'll be cutting it off tomorrow.
A DVLA clamp? Hmmmm... I wonder why that might be... I wonder if the dark, treasonous hand of the Official Receiver is behind this further act of dark and traitorous treason...
All sarcasm aside, he must be out of tax and on a road if it is DVLA. He also has 24hours to put it right, so cutting it off "tomorrow" would mean he'd better do it early rather than later or the car won't be there for the clamp to be cut off from. Of course cutting a clamp off is criminal damage but no doubt he has some excuse as to why the "do no harm" bit doesn't apply in this situation.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Didn't a google street view of his house show a nice Land Rover sat on the drive?

I'd be expecting that to be gone soon, Crabby.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote:Didn't a google street view of his house show a nice Land Rover sat on the drive?

I'd be expecting that to be gone soon, Crabby.
Can't see the OR bothering when they have the house to go for. Plus it might be on finance.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote:So he plans to ask the Police to prosecute the council for fraud? Or prosecute the court maybe. The "fraud" being their Council Tax enforcement process. Can't see it as a winner myself.
No, it will certainly fail. Having said that, I do dislike the cozy CT enforcement arrangements between some councils and courts. Summons are approved very casually in bulk, and councils permitted to send them out. Claims for costs and court fees sometimes seem to be nodded through. I think it would be a good thing to restore some distance.