Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to lose his house

Post by King Lud »

Hercule Parrot wrote: No, it will certainly fail. Having said that, I do dislike the cozy CT enforcement arrangements between some councils and courts. Summons are approved very casually in bulk, and councils permitted to send them out. Claims for costs and court fees sometimes seem to be nodded through. I think it would be a good thing to restore some distance.
I agree wholeheartedly. It all seems way too easy for councils to fire off bulk summons.
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote:Didn't a google street view of his house show a nice Land Rover sat on the drive?.
Date of those streetview pics preceded Krabby's ownership of the house.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:A DVLA clamp? Hmmmm... I wonder why that might be... I wonder if the dark, treasonous hand of the Official Receiver is behind this further act of dark and traitorous treason...
In all seriousness, the OR may have some accidental connection to this. I believe it is standard procedure to query DVLA for details of vehicles which have been registered to the bankrupt and/or registered at their address. Hilarious if this has somehow caused Krabby's tax-dodging to be noticed. I know - it's all computers nowadays, but humour me with a nod to karma.

Poor ol' Krabby, he's besieged from every side now. Can see this ending very hastily, when the games are finally over and the bailiffs arrive.
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... -1-2064093
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The two Leeds County Court bailiffs were so traumatised by the incident they have been unable to work since.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/n ... -1-2064093
They may have better suited for a career in ladies haberdashery.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

King Lud wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: No, it will certainly fail. Having said that, I do dislike the cozy CT enforcement arrangements between some councils and courts. Summons are approved very casually in bulk, and councils permitted to send them out. Claims for costs and court fees sometimes seem to be nodded through. I think it would be a good thing to restore some distance.
I agree wholeheartedly. It all seems way too easy for councils to fire off bulk summons.
It's draconian, 1 day late over the 14 day limit with a monthly payment - twice, and they demand the whole year in fulL.

If you can't pay the full amount they get a liability order, adding on an additional £70, then they send in the bailiffs adding on £000's,

it's no wonder lower paid people resent Council Tax so much.
longdog

Post by longdog »

King Lud wrote:
I can see no reason why the council should get a bulk rate discount when it comes to being summonsed for non-payment of council tax. Nobody is being denied a hearing and the bulk filings simply reflect the fact that the 'offence' of non-payment of council tax is in effect a strict liability situation. If you've not paid the council tax you are obliged to pay then a liability order is going to be issued and that's fine with me. If you don't owe the money then you have the option to turn up in court and explain why.

If committal to prison proceedings for wilful refusal to pay were being pushed through on the nod I'd be worried but as far as I know they're not.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote:
King Lud wrote:
It's draconian, 1 day late over the 14 day limit with a monthly payment - twice, and they demand the whole year in fulL.

If you can't pay the full amount they get a liability order, adding on an additional £70, then they send in the bailiffs adding on £000's,

it's no wonder lower paid people resent Council Tax so much.
Not really true. If you end up with a liability order and come to a realistic agreement with the council then the whole bailiff thing isn't going to happen. I'm in the low income bracket but I still manage to pay my CT on time most of the time.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
longdog wrote:
Robert White
Oh yeah, my car got a DVLA clamp on it this morning I'll be cutting it off tomorrow.
A DVLA clamp? Hmmmm... I wonder why that might be... I wonder if the dark, treasonous hand of the Official Receiver is behind this further act of dark and traitorous treason...
All sarcasm aside, he must be out of tax and on a road if it is DVLA. He also has 24hours to put it right, so cutting it off "tomorrow" would mean he'd better do it early rather than later or the car won't be there for the clamp to be cut off from. Of course cutting a clamp off is criminal damage but no doubt he has some excuse as to why the "do no harm" bit doesn't apply in this situation.
I thought the Judge at his drink driving case ordered he take an extended test, which he said he was refusing to do, so he's either telling porkies OR he's in breach of the Court Order.
White will have to take an extended test before he can drive again.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AndyPandy wrote:It's draconian, 1 day late over the 14 day limit with a monthly payment - twice, and they demand the whole year in fulL.
It is actually the other way round. It is due in full but all local authorities allow payers to pay in instalments. That is why when you miss a couple it is due in full. It is no different to any other debt as far as I can see, in that is it technically due at point of issue.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Poor old Bob really doesn't have a clue what's going on...
Robert White

Bankruptcy update. I was appointed a new trustee today, I don't know what happened to Gavin and K Jackson. I thought the official receivers were supposed to be civil servants, David Frank Perkins is a director of a business, interesting

Here's a hint Bob... The reason he's a director of a business is because he's an Insolvency Practitioner... That's there on the link... This is the man who is going to actually take possession of everything you own (Well... He owns now) and sell it out from under you.

I'm reminded of Brick Top's wise words in the kinematographic production of 'Snatch'... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCvm7CTo_0 (Warning... VERY bad language)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:Poor old Bob really doesn't have a clue what's going on...
Robert White

Bankruptcy update. I was appointed a new trustee today, I don't know what happened to Gavin and K Jackson. I thought the official receivers were supposed to be civil servants, David Frank Perkins is a director of a business, interesting

Here's a hint Bob... The reason he's a director of a business is because he's an Insolvency Practitioner... That's there on the link... This is the man who is going to actually take possession of everything you own (Well... He owns now) and sell it out from under you.

I'm reminded of Brick Top's wise words in the kinematographic production of 'Snatch'... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OCvm7CTo_0 (Warning... VERY bad language)

Poor olde Rob. He doesn't seem to understand these companies wouldn't exist if wasn't for people like him.

I'm very proud we are so very stiff upper lipped in England, and we are willing to be very lenient, but Rob and the like just take the mik.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

A Trustee appointed, that's quick, those notices have obviously done their trick by making it clear he's not co-operating. It took them about 5 months in JimmyW's case to appoint a Trustee!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Get your diaries out folks...
Robert White

I will be posting a template letter tomorrow for everyone to send to the non magistrates court in Medway for my case on 25th September, use the template letter or send it in your own words. As we did with Ollie Pinnock. Feel free to send the template letter or change it in your own words, time for action for anyone who's serious. I'm not worried about being kidnapped and locked up, so don't hold back, say what you think. It will be a good test for the group.
I'm not sure if this is a committal hearing for Council Tax or a committal hearing for refusal to cooperate with the Official Receiver. Or maybe it's just another Liability Order hearing and the 'kidnapped and locked up' bit is Bob being a drama-queen again.

He's probably right about it being a 'good test for the group' as the letters, if anybody bothers, will have no effect whatsoever.

Needless to say the rebels are on the case... Or will be when they work out where Medway is...
Colin Worrall

We're on earth is medway ?

Paul Holloway

Maidstone in Kent is classed as Medway also Gillingham I believe.
Note to colonials: Medway means the Medway Towns which are Chatham, Gillingham (my home town by the way), Rochester and Strood. Maidstone about 10 miles upstream is on the River Medway but most definitely NOT 'classed as Medway'.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Medway has been out of the news a bit since the Dutch sailed into the River Medway, burned many of the British fleet and captured and towed away the flagship, the Royal Charles.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raid_on_the_Medway
It is not a bad yarn, worth a read of the article, but about to be overshadowed by the clash of Titans we are expecting. Book early for a ringside seat, but do not blink or you might miss it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote:... Or maybe it's just another Liability Order hearing and the 'kidnapped and locked up' bit is Bob being a drama-queen again.
That's what it appears to be. https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... ction_list

Still not to worry. King Crab is confident that he can achieve the same success as Ollie Pinnock, and once he posts his template letter then others can do the same.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote:...King Crab is confident that he can achieve the same success as Ollie Pinnock...
What? You mean get his mum to pay?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Also, Longdog's point about him being a drama queen is spot on. This hearing will just grant the liability order, there's some way to go before that can possibly escalate into committal. He's puffing it up so that when he remains at large after the 25th he can boast about beating the system with his stupid notices.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Getting worried? I don't know what good he thinks a bunch of letters will do, especially as they just repeat the same old nonsense about Magistrates Court not having jurisdiction for Council Tax matters.
Robert White uploaded a file in the group: Practical Lawful Dissent.

SUPPORT NEEDED. On 25th September there is a fake summons in my name to be heard at Medway magistrates non court in Kent. I will not be appearing because the alleged summons is a forgery, plus I am under oath and standing under the invocation of Article 61. No doubt the case will be heard in secret in my absence anyway, which will probably lead to a warrant for my kidnap. I’m not worried about that, all I ask is for people to send a letter to the non court to show support. You can print off the photos or download the document in word or even hand write if you have no access to a printer. Please feel free to change or add anything on the letter. If you’re not comfortable with adding your name and address to the letter, that’s fine. Next week I will do something similar to send to my local police station after the non court hearing. Thanks in advance for your support, time for action rebels let’s show them we mean business.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'd like to know how a "forged summons" is being heard by a "non court" just to start, since they supposedly DON'T exist? And then why, if they don't exist and have no authority is our little Quail having people write letters of support, for him, to this non existent court? If the summons is a forgery and the court not a court and he's not going anyway and it has no authority, then why does he need the letters? The flow of illogic here is a bit much, even for him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

At some point in the probably very distant future these morons might grasp the fact that court documents don't have to be hand written in gall ink on kosher goat parchment and embossed with the wax seal of the Witch Smeller Persuivant to be valid.

They are living in some bizarre fantasy land where style is everything and content nothing. A world where a wet ink signature is of crucial importance (unless it's the annual benefit award letter from the DWP of course).

I wouldn't mind so much if their own 'notices' were the height of English prose but they're not... They're incomprehensible gibberish.