"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

TheNewSaint wrote:I hereby set the over-under for attendees (not including Rowbotham) at 8. Taking all bets.
I will take 4 points under at 25,000 RE a point.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

With Rowbotham voluntering to take one for the team I note that Dismal Dave's thin veneer of 'peaceful' lawful rebellion has slipped, somewhat;
I respect your stance brother...you have done everything you can but we wont forget you if they do imprison you. Some day soon these crooks will be in prison or hanging from the bloody gallows.....you have supplied targets for us to pursue with your work...and you will be another political prisoner so I'll go after the so called governor too. If you can get someone to provide us with an update of where you are and what happened it would be appreciated David......I'll write to you too bro..good luck.
So a blood-soaked future is envisioned for all of his enemies.

Lovely.

Other posters are more realistic, such as William;
Yet again LPD is not being recognised by the courts. Doesnt matter what MC 1215 says They don't recognise it in court.
And that about sums the situation up.

DD isn't the happiest of chaps;
if insanity is measured by the lack of accepting the evidenced facts then most people are as crazy as fuck
I think Einstein beat you to that definition Dave.

aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Someone's been reading the "inexpert in any"s nonsense ..
Jeff Smudger Smith > ‎Practical Lawful Dissent.
Hi rebels I don't know if how many rebels know where council tax is paid into??! My wife as found that it's all paid to an American bank in London if anyone wants to know how let me no
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

aesmith wrote:Someone's been reading the "inexpert in any"s nonsense ..
Hi rebels I don't know if how many rebels know where council tax is paid into??! My wife as found that it's all paid to an American bank in London if anyone wants to know how let me no
To me that post has the flavour of a wind up, it is, despite the 'as' and 'no' (sp correct earlier), too literate for its idiocy. Many Quatloosians cannot manage their apostrophes. Plus no one has been called 'Smudger' since 1950s childrens comics.

I suspect a third party interloper, or something.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

There used to be a list of Common Law offences in England and Wales in Wikipedia, pointed to by this Wikipedia article, but it seems to have vanished. A conspiracy? Some US States may still have common law criminal offenses, but they have been ruled unconstitutional for vagueness at the Federal level. Most Commonwealth countries have codified their criminal law, leaving little room for common law offences or offenses.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

However I said that it is my understanding, at least in Canada, that all criminal offenses are now under statutory law rather than common law.
I think we were talking past each other. In the United States as well, all criminal offenses are now statutory. (At the federal level, this happened very early on, in the landmark case of United States v. Hudson & Goodwin, 11 U.S. 32 (1812) (holding that federal courts could not convict anyone of a crime not defined by an Act of Congress) ; at the state level, a bit later.) My point was that originally, English common law encompassed both criminal and civil cases.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That was just the point the so called "common law" was just that, it was how things were done. Little joys like droit du seigneur for instance, which would have been civil, murder, which would have been criminal.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Earth calling Jane... Earth calling Jane...

Jane Finch shared Julian Coulter's post.

Everyone's getting so skeptical of what our corrupt governments are up to, no one knows anymore when something genuinely needs fixing.....

Exactly why is another £61 million needed to refurbish Big Ben? If the UK is in so much debt, why spend so much money refurbishing Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament AND Buckingham Palace all in the same year costing us a billion pound or so, which we don't have...?

Someone commented on Julian's post, "Its their way of getting rid of any evidence of any children killed under parliament,its called REFURBISHMENT"

Are they clearing up the evidence?

Julian Coulter

911 had extensive renovations done to the "lifts" under armed guard weeks before! Whats going on at Big Ben !
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Even if council tax payments were deposited in a London branch of an American bank (which I doubt), what difference does that make? The council, just like any person or organization that receives and spends money, needs to have a bank account. It doesn't really matter which bank it is, except maybe WeRe Bank.

Depositing money in a bank does not make the money the bank's property. Just as my employer deposits my salary into my bank account, the money remains mine, not my employer's.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

A pattern appears to be emerging.
Another mum comes to the rescue:
Mark Abbott wrote:Feked off and disappeared as fuck, today I got a call from my old dears who n years the police had come for my court fine,,,, so marched straight down heart pounding. A white Vauxhall combo, and 1 enforcement officer sat in my mum and dads living room, Carnot blame them, they were so upset and worried listening to him nullify every thing I said, he told me to rip up the magna carter and throw it away, he said the British bill of rights and constitution had been repealed by the Henry the 8th clause or something like that, I said you can not repeal a piece treaty, he said Ted heath managed to sign us into the common market dew to the Henry clause, so on and so on, that did shot on the spot but still stood my ground, he asked if I was going to pay I said no only under duress, I said what happens if I don't he said he would ring and immediately start taking my parents belongings. I said he couldn't do that they weren't my belongings, my mum was in pieces my dad said I'm gonna give him heart attack and left the room. I had one last go saying we're is the Warrant, to which my mum chipped in saying he showed her, I said I wanted to see it and he wouldn't, any how it didn't go well my mum paid by card £1200. I'm so pissws off and ashamed she did but what could I do. Then while she was paying no one listening to me my head was gone and forgot to get my mum to sign under duress, I didn't have my phone, geared up for Birmingham now we need to get the message out to the masses
Oh the shame! :haha:
We discussed Mark Abbott earlier in the thread.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
morrand

Post by morrand »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Mark Abbott wrote:...they were so upset and worried listening to [the officer] nullify every thing I said, he told me to rip up the magna carter and throw it away, he said the British bill of rights and constitution had been repealed by the Henry the 8th clause or something like that, I said you can not repeal a piece treaty, he said Ted heath managed to sign us into the common market dew to the Henry clause, so on and so on, ...
So, this officer: police, HCEO, or lead role in the upcoming Law & Order: Urine Extraction Unit ?
---
Morrand
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He really does sound a right plank. I'm sorry or his parents.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote:
Even if council tax payments were deposited in a London branch of an American bank (which I doubt), what difference does that make? The council, just like any person or organization that receives and spends money, needs to have a bank account. It doesn't really matter which bank it is, except maybe WeRe Bank.

Depositing money in a bank does not make the money the bank's property. Just as my employer deposits my salary into my bank account, the money remains mine, not my employer's.
I've pointed out before that our nutty as a Snickers bar crowd rants that all USA taxes are paid to British institutions, so either someone is wrong or y'all are getting the better of us.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Mark sounds like a first class a******e.

Putting his parents through that, and they still paid, says to me he should respect them for the fact they've just saved him from jail.

I hope they make him pay back the money, with interest.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:We discussed Mark Abbott earlier in the thread.
This was the 37mph guy, so he's upgraded a £100 fixed penalty to a 6 month ban and now £1,200 fine + costs.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

aesmith wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:We discussed Mark Abbott earlier in the thread.
This was the 37mph guy, so he's upgraded a £100 fixed penalty to a 6 month ban and now £1,200 fine + costs.
His parents must be proud of him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

But......he is still winning.......isn't he?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:But......he is still winning.......isn't he?
What kind of stupid question is that? Of course he's winning. He defied the man and got away with it. He didn't pay the fine.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:But......he is still winning.......isn't he?
What kind of stupid question is that? Of course he's winning. He defied the man and got away with it. He didn't pay the fine.

It's the ultimate win for these guys!

"Can't someone else pay it?" Preferably parents, spouse, strangers, tax payers. Charity organisations...

So long as they all pay under duress, it's fine!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:So long as they all pay under duress, it's fine!
As if we don't all pay our taxes and fines under duress... That's sort of the whole point of taxes and fines and what sets them apart from charitable donations.

I'd much rather spend the money I pay for council tax on beer and pizzas :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?