"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by The Observer »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:We do love archaic titles and there are quite a lot to go round. 'Lord of the Manor'? Certainly sir, that will be £3000.
I once met a Lord of the Manor while living in Norfolk. Although the story he told was that he inherited it from his father. The title seemed be justified by the family having a large farming concern with huge...tracts of land there. Whether his father paid for the title or it was something that was handed down over the generations I never bothered to ask.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Though a bizarre twist of history, we have an actual title and coat of arms. A distant relo launched and helped finance the Blackpool tower. Sir John would be turning in his grave at the sight of it today.

Does this mean I no longer have to pay my water rates and CT?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And there it is. The more keen eyed of you will note it didn’t involve Coreldraw 2.0.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote:And there it is. The more keen eyed of you will note it didn’t involve Coreldraw 2.0.

You treacherous scumbag. That Coat of Arms blows your cover. It has a unicorn! You're really working undercover for Tom, Amanda and Sue.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Burnaby49 wrote: You treacherous scumbag. That Coat of Arms blows your cover. It has a unicorn! You're really working undercover for Tom, Amanda and Sue.
Worse than that, Sir John had his fingers in many, many different pies. Our rebels will be glad to hear he was not only a freemason, but a Justice of the Peace. At the same time. He was also an active lifeboat crew member, but hey ho, they don't mind taking the benefits of 'the system' so I guess that's alright.

I hadn't noticed the Unicorn before. I'll maybe ping a copy to Tom.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think he is in the clear, that unicorn in a fetching shade of pink with a limp-wristed gesture, is obviously as gay as a gay thing, and not the sort the Crawfords sought at all.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

And when I checked your Coat of Arms picture it turned out that you've exposed my identity with a photograph you must have surreptitiously taken when I was in Nottingham last time and, below the belt, a photo of Mrs. Burnaby49;

First me;

and Mrs. Burnaby49

https://postimg.org/image/6ozja8wo17/
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

Unles the roses represent your rosy beer drinkers complexion and the device of bars represents Mrs. B's sanctions on too much of this, I really don't see how that works.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Unles the roses represent your rosy beer drinkers complexion and the device of bars represents Mrs. B's sanctions on too much of this, I really don't see how that works.
I can't see any of Steve's pictures on Windows XP, it's too old a browser to display them. So I have to right-click on the picture, go to 'properties', copy the link, and then go to the actual webpage where the pictures are displayed. It shows way more than the coat of arms picture. The picture is on a page with ads for beautiful Asian girls looking for men in Burnaby, Steroids, and gorgeous Ukrainian girls dying to meet me. My shot is the steroids ad and my wife is the Ukrainian girl picture. Frankly I doubt that she, or the Asian girls, are actually eager to meet me.

Siegfried Shrink

Sounds like you have a time portal for an operationg system, bit like buying an old radio, turning it on and getting Amos 'n Andy.

I have not had ads for anything unexpected turn up for years. Firefox with Adblock plus works pretty well.

It may be just about time you considered buying a new computer. One advantage is that they do not take long minutes to warm up. Another is that basic models are so cheap you can almost buy them with beer mats. They also do not sound like industrial plant.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've spent the last decade or so watching technology disappear over the horizon ahead of me. I use Microsoft Office from 1998 and XP from 2000. Quatloos is still accessible in XP because it is a simple text format. Unless Steve screws me up with pictures. By the same token I can't see the pictures I posted, I had to go to Firefox to view them. I hate change.

Telus, my phone (hard-wired old-school set on kitchen wall) and internet provider is relentlessly harassing me to pay extra and hook up to their new billion dollar fibre network. The tell me of the wonderous download speed it will give me. Not a lot of value for money if you don't download anything but pdf's and text files.

Siegfried Shrink

It just might be that you'd find more interesting stuff to download if it did not take forever to happen.

I attribute a good deal of domestic harmony to the fact I do not have to fight over who has the TV remote control, I am saved from cooking programs and soap operas to trawl the unashamed lunacy that abounds on You Tube, for example.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Mr Robinson is now openly begging.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... n__=%2C%3B

Actually, I would generally be sympathetic to someone with a disability trying to get by on Universal Credit, but the hypocrisy of complaining that you don't get enough out of the system while trying to weasel out of your tax obligations and encouraging others to do the same is nauseating.

And what is the point of saying 'please don't share this post' when you've published it on a publically visible forum?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

John Uskglass wrote:
And what is the point of saying 'please don't share this post' when you've published it on a publically visible forum?
to make sure it gets shared and 'LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!'
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

John Uskglass wrote:Actually, I would generally be sympathetic to someone with a disability trying to get by on Universal Credit, but the hypocrisy of complaining that you don't get enough out of the system while trying to weasel out of your tax obligations and encouraging others to do the same is nauseating.
...while also announcing your desire to go to Plymouth to meet with UK Column and the British Constitution Group. And occupy a building, by yourself if necessary. Ol' Dave is well enough to do those things. :snicker:

And as much as he posts on the Internet, it's hard to believe he couldn't manage a desk job.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's one thing to sit in front of a computer and make grand pronouncements and plans and quite another to actual stir yourself and go and do something. Daft Dave doesn't really strike me as the action figure type.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote:Mr Robinson is now openly begging.
Not the first time, his last appeal got £500 in the pot IIRC, there was then quite a radio silence from him whilst he spent it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:Frankly I doubt that she, or the Asian girls, are actually eager to meet me.
Believe me, when they find out that you are a millionaire real-estate whiz, they will be vey glad to meet you.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

notorial dissent wrote:It's one thing to sit in front of a computer and make grand pronouncements and plans (snip)
Actually that's how I make my living at the moment, sort of. :o

Dismal has a bank account too - who knew? - there he is, in bed with the banksters, propping up their reign of treasonous overdrafts and cheap loans, nationwide ATM networks and easy money transfers. Especially the latter so's Dismal can bring down the system on the back of others who'll fund him.

In the videos I've seen him in he seems quite able-bodied and articulate, loves dressing up in old army fatigues and he can certainly write. I have staff working for me who have considerably greater disabilities than those he is presenting who would be horrified if they thought the world of work was closed to them and that reliance on state handouts was their only means of income.

Anyway, seems he's off to a flying start and about £70 has rolled into his coffers. That might get him halfway to Plymouth from Daventry. One way with change for a Big Mac.

Dismal takes succor from the flock, even one who can't actually afford anything. Here he is complaining, drawing a somewhat far-fetched historical parallel;
If I get more than is needed then I'll see if I can help you out a bit too...its disgusting what these morons are doing to people. yes worse than Hitler.
I claim my first sighting of Godwin's Law in action in a good while.

Edward Stokoe informs Dismal that;
it is always the worker they pick on and the motorist
But since Dave is neither he should have nothing to worry about from the ebil illuminazis.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ok, I'm not knowledgeable about feudalism, but: if you pledge an oath to a lord, aren't they supposed to take care of you, or something?

I ask because Dismal Dave doesn't see his Oaf of Lawrful Rebellyun as a way to get his much-needed benefits. In fact he sees no path other than the unlawful government he routinely demands the overthrow of. Bit of a disconnect, that. Not just the hypocrisy, but it's also a tacit admission that his "oath" isn't worth diddly squat.