"practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "practical lawful dissent" fmotl advisory group

Post by SteveUK »

Breaking !!!1!!!

David reveals ‘highly classified information ‘. But on reading, it could just same old garbage after a few pints. Perhaps he pissed away his donations?
Good morning law defenders......NOTICE ~ DO NOT READ THIS BLOG IN ITS ENTIRETY..

Just in case any of you have been too busy to keep up with what's going on in this group, or have only just joined, or would simply like an update...DO NOT READ ON...

HIGHLY CLASSIFIED CONTENT.
We are preparing to make a stand in defence of the growing number of members, whom have studied the simple process and are using it to defend their RIGHT AND MORAL DUTY not to aid and abet a disgusting, treasonous, genodidal regime,.IN ANY WAY.

For us there is no choice...the common law, common sense and common decency demands it of us. Britain IS a common law jurisdiction AND.... IT'S NOT OUR BLOODY FAULT THE CROWN COMMITTED TREASON LEADING TO THE BARONS COMMITTEE INVOKING ARTICLE 61 EITHER!! We stand by the TRUTH (evidenced facts only) in defence of our ethical values and in order to defeat the evil lies and actions of extremely unethical and psychotic individuals.

The truth is that the crown committed, or allowed treason to be committed by "her government". She (Elizabeth II) also ha breached the Coronation Oath thousands of times and did not even swear the Oath correctly.within the ceremony, It was also not signed in accordance with the correct and necessary protocols with regard to signing a legal contract....

These courageous and integral men and women using the TRUTH to defend themselves (and others) against the psycho's certianly do deserve to be defended by the rest of the communitry since the despotic, lying corporate regime is now ignoring the TRUTH VERY BLATANTLY, along with the fact that we ALL have LAWFUL EXCUSE to reject their rules which is also by ROYAL COMMAND (of a constitutional monarch) that we do so. FACT. They (traitors and imposters) push the boundaries to see how much we will tolerate. We have tolerated FAR TOO MUCH FOR FAR TOO LONG..

We now have ABSOLUTE EVIDENCE against named individuals within the police, judiciary government and other so called PUBLIC services, since they have acted against those who are doing exactly what the law of our land demands that we all do. THE TRAITORS AND CO-CONSPIRITORS HAVE DONE SO IN FULL KNOWLEDGE of the TREASON that they are ading and abetting / committing.

WE COLLECTIVELY DEMAND THAT TREASON IS HEARD WITHIN A PROPERLY CONVENED COURT DE JURE AND IN OPEN FORUM. WHEREIN THE RULE OF LAW IS FULLY OBSERVED . WE SPECIFICALLY DEMAND IN THIS CASE THAT David Robotham (including those whom have joint power of attorney in his defence) RECEIVES DUE PROCESS OF LAW WITHOUT DELAY. OR DENIAL.

TREASON WILL THEN BE HEARD BY THE PEOPLE NOT THE CORPORATIONS. THIS DEMAND IS TREASON TO DENY., THEREFORE THE LAW DEMANDS THAT WHOSOEVER DENIES ANYONE DUE PROCESS OF LAW IS TO BE IMMEDIATELY ARRESTED. bY A POLICE CONSTABLE OR BY THE PEOPLE THEMSELVES IF REQUIRED..

The more we allow all this BS to go on unabated the worse it will get....with unity it is we the people that hold all of the power and they bloody well know it!! which is why they are culling us as fast as they covertly can.....what is happening within the NHS RIGHT NOW, and which is being covered up BIG TIME, is only the TIP OF THE EVIL ICEBERG..

Strategies are being planned, members are joining the action groups in preparation to taking action WHEN THE TIMING IS RIGHT. Things cannot be written here to explain it all obviously, there is a right way and wrong way to do almost everything of course, we cannot afford to fail and I personally never have whilst using article 61 in defence, except for once, when Ollie Pinnock was arrested for asking questions with regad to the legality in laying council tax, since he followed the process and advice he was provided I consider it my failure too, it was the first time the polcy enforcers committed treason against anyone completing the process correctly that I personally know of for sure. I cannot be held responsible for their criminal acts however..

"First they came for the trrade unionists but I was not a trade unionist so I didn't stand up for them" etc, etc ,etc "when they came for me there was nobody left to defend me." Rev Noemellor sent to the Nazi consentration camps until 1945.

So obviously, we cannot simply allow them to commit blatant treason without consequences. It is because of that one single crime (treason) that all other crimes are also being perpetrated by them, and also in your name. Dont forget they are supposed to be in SERVICE not POWER as our representatives. therefore, If YOU allow it to go on without stern objection, it is all being done in YOUR name by your taacit consent.

Those of us who think AND ACT within their sovereign capacity stand as leaders of themselves for TRUTH AND JUSTICE, whom are peaceful whilst peace is possible, and steadfast in the defence of the TRUTH IN LAW and in life, whom are reasonable and logical, ethical and courageous know that there is no option but to at least make a stand for the sake of our NOW and future, and indeed future generations to come.

We are NOT mere pawns in this "end game" we are KINGS and QUEENS on the chess board of a covert war....together we stand VICTORIOUS divided we will surely fall...make NO MISTAKE about that!.

We require hundreds if not thousands of SILENT WIITNESSES CAMERA'D UP. to make a proper impact. We have to remember that we all have the duty and authority to defend ourselves and others against criminal acts. We have the authority by standing under the rule of law to arrest ANYBODY...no matter what public servant hat they may be wearing if they breach constitutional law. Those in lawful rebellion, according to the common laws of Britain are the ONLY ones not operating in outlawry at this time. WE ARE THE LAW today if the TRUTH and LAW is stricly observed.

The real LAW is the NATURAL LAW WITHIN THE HEARTS AND SOULS OF US ALL, to do what is ethicaly and moraly correct, no matter what is written on any parchment. I would personaly rather be dead or in prison than support IN ANY WAY child stealing murdering rapists, Its not about saving a few quid.

We stand with HONOUR in TRUTH WITHOUT DEVIATION Only evidenced facts are TRUTH. Everything else MUST BE HEARSAY EVEN IF IT IS TRUTH. Truth can ONLY be ignored it cannot be denied without committing a dishonour to oneself and a criminal act in law. There is NO plea of IGNORANCE N LAW (to ignore something that is evidently known).

The ancient and wise laws of our land are consented to by all good sovwereign peoples, becuase they are good law, honouranle and just and equal amongst all men women children animals and nature itself.. That is why we are supposed to be policed by consent in Britain and the Commonwealth, because all sane people consent to the very basic principles that are the common law.

The Basic principles that the constitution protects, and which sum up the law in its entirety, meaning that they cover EVERYTHING IN LAW, are;.cause no harm; no loss; keep the p[eace and be honest....thats it!...they cover every eventuality in life and anybody not agreeing to those principles are flippin dodgy in my opinion.

May common sense prevail. Also That is why there can be no plea of ignorance in law BECAUSE NOBODY SHOULD NOT KNOW THE LAW NATURALY ANYWAY.

NO WE WILL NOT consent to, a foreign supranational dictorial and fascist state (EU) to rule over us! (HIGH TREASON). EVER! ...We owe our ancestors, our children, our old age pensioners and all that are yet unborn, to enjoy a system of service under the common laws and customs we consent to. UNTIL SUCH TIME AS WE HAVE EVOLVED AS A SPECIES IN CONSCIOUS AWARENESS ENOUGH TO NOT REQUIRE LAW AT ALL.Plenty of deprogamming and healing is required for us ALL before we could even consider that concept though..

So.....How can we allow traitors, or more accurtately imposters within the halls of Westminster etc, to commit TREASON against us all? TO DO SO IS INSANIITY and SUICIDE WHEN THE GRAVITYOF THE CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER WE ARE FACING IS REALIZED..

IT IS HIGH TIME (AND WELL OVERDUE) That we OPENLY, ASSERTIVELY AND DETERMINEDLY, and above all PEACEFULLY defend the TRUTH. Anyone who opposes the evidenced facts within this sea of lies is the enemy. The TRUTH IS SOVEREIGN IN LAW.

Okay...yes I may seem to get carried away but I defend the NEED to do so. YOUR COUNTRY, LIBRTY, HEALTH AND NATURAL RIGHTS TO PROSPERITY NEED YOU NOW!

In summary then,,,,,we need silent witnesses to defend those whom are defending OUR rights to freedom, health, prosperity and peace. Cameras EVERYWHERE for evidence and/or intimidation, live feed and alternative media publicity is paramount to raise awareness...a vertual army of good people posting the live feeds across the internet and any other forums, etc......we get one shot at doing this properly so that we dont discredit the movement by acting uncoordinated or chaotic....quietism is much better than a rabble, so we will need to hit the bullseye and that will REQUIRE YOU to do your bit too..... no matter how big or small your contribution can be..

UNITY UNDER THE COMMON LAW IS THE REMEDY, AND BY TRUTH AND ASSERTING IT TOGETHER IN PEACE WE SHAL PREVAIL.

-- YOU READ IT ALL DIN'T CHA!......I like you ya rebeL :0)
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He's just making excuses, he undoubtedly went to the wrong address, it's the wawful webel way, can't make the rallies, can't get the addresses straight.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Every time I read one of Dave's posts, I have to draw a parallel with 'The People's front of Judeah'.

How could Monty Python have got it so right?

Must be a conspiracy!
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JimUk1 wrote:Every time I read one of Dave's posts, I have to draw a parallel with 'The People's front of Judeah'.
Splitter!
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

the evil lies and actions of extremely unethical and psychotic individuals.
Classic projection!
child stealing murdering rapists
There's that crossover with 'ritual abuse' myth peddling again....
The real LAW is the NATURAL LAW WITHIN THE HEARTS AND SOULS OF US ALL, to do what is ethicaly and moraly correct, no matter what is written on any parchment.
So where does that leave Magna Carta, eh? Did she die in vain?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Excellent play from the creepy Charles ‘catalogue wife’ Spencer !!!1!!!

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I doubt Chuck will be happy with that answer.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote:Excellent play from the creepy Charles ‘catalogue wife’ Spencer !!!1!!!

I don't see why he was writing to the council in the first place if he's not opening his mail to read the reply for two months.
I only opened this letter today. I been placed in the naughty corner by my COUNCIL...ha ha
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fear not , he’s just hit back with that devastating weapon , the fee schedule

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote:
JimUk1 wrote:Every time I read one of Dave's posts, I have to draw a parallel with 'The People's front of Judeah'.
Splitter!
Dave is the messiah!

I should know, I've followed a few!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote:Fear not , he’s just hit back with that devastating weapon , the fee schedule

Tickets?

That's a new one!
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

JimUk1 wrote:
hucknallred wrote:
Splitter!
Dave is the messiah!

I should know, I've followed a few!
He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote:
SteveUK wrote:Fear not , he’s just hit back with that devastating weapon , the fee schedule

Tickets?

That's a new one!

Yes it is. I think 8/10 for creative merit but sadly a 0/10 on the legal side.
D- , must try harder.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can't help but notice the recipient email address on that is captskella@hotmail.co.uk

I'm pretty sure Bristow & Sutor don't use some tatty old hotmail address as their email server so I wonder who captskella is... Given the fact Creepy Charlie lives in Skellow which is pronounced 'Skella' by the troglodytes that live there I'd guess captskella is Chuck himself which makes me wonder why he's emailed himself, printed it off and then signed it.

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

How is he going to prosecute trespassers? His leader can't even afford BFH (credit to Jim Bowen) let alone build a court de la whatever.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Will this prosecution be under common law where trespass is merely an actionable civil tort or will it be a criminal action under The Public Order Act 1994 which, as we all know, is not really a law anyway?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:I can't help but notice the recipient email address on that is captskella@hotmail.co.uk

I'm pretty sure Bristow & Sutor don't use some tatty old hotmail address as their email server so I wonder who captskella is... Given the fact Creepy Charlie lives in Skellow which is pronounced 'Skella' by the troglodytes that live there I'd guess captskella is Chuck himself which makes me wonder why he's emailed himself, printed it off and then signed it.
I'd guess that captskella is the only person Creepy Chas knows who has a printer. If so, the poor bugger must be fed up getting Chazzer's endless diatribes emailed to him for printing. Google is silent on the matter, except for a misleading but entertaining visit to the photo album of a very open-minded young lady called Skella Borealis. I would hazard that she is not a native of Skellow. Oh, and a "psychobilly" (yes, me neither) singer called Skella Ton.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Look here you bunch of treasonous doubters.if Crabbie is confident , so am I. After all , his record is nothing but 100% success !!1!!

exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote:Look here you bunch of treasonous doubters.if Crabbie is confident , so am I. After all , his record is nothing but 100% success !!1!!

Free from arrest or free on public transport to and from the latest non-event?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I’m flying to Kyiv this afternoon. Perhaps I should ask Spencer if he’s got any parcels to take to his wife?