Carbon Copy Pro

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

mike57

Carbon Copy Pro

Post by mike57 »

Anybody heard of this place, http://www.howwealthhappens.com/?t=921
that web site redirects you to an outfit called carbon copy pro.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Hiya, Mike. Sorry for the delay. I've been busy.

It's yet another "stay at home watching TV while the money rolls in" ripoff. Look at their web site and tell me what they sell. Nothing discernable, right?

And compare the hype on that web page (in red) and the hype in emails they send to the marks (in green) with the fine print on their disclaimer page (in brown) (which they've "protected" with weblock, but not real well).
How Normal People like YOU are earning $5000 to $10,000 a week FROM HOME

People with N0 sales or marketing experience are MAKING M0NEY!

Over the next few days, we are going to show you how to make 5000 to 10,000 a week without ever picking up the phone. EVER!

ANY EARNINGS OR INCOME STATEMENTS, OR EARNINGS OR INCOME EXAMPLES, ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU COULD EARN.
I know it sounds that way to me, right? More:
Learn how to earn a realistic $250K First Year Income potential with the most powerful TURNKEY marketing system on the planet!

I can tell you, making 7000 in a day is much better than any day working as a hospital CFO. Use the system, follow the instructions, and make the m0ney

WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW WELL YOU WILL DO . . . WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR IMPLY THAT ... YOU WILL MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL
Once more:
Over the last four years, we have created a cash-flow hurricane that cannot be controlled. Competitors are stunned and left scratching their heads as our proprietary Sales and Marketing System generates thousands of dollars a day for its members ON AUTOPILOT!

How many people do YOU know that can make as much as $10k in a day, from home, hanging out with their kids!?

YOU COULD EXPERIENCE SIGNIFICANT LOSSES . . . ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE USED.
"Risk capital"? Right. How much more do you need to know?

But I do have a product for them.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
mike57

Post by mike57 »

Thanks for the response wserra, never ceases to amaze me how the internet is inundated with these scams. From what I have seen it seems that all of these MLM get rich quick schemes are scams. A lot of the money making opportunity forums are loaded with suckers trying to get other suckers to jump aboard. Kind of seems like people that get suckered into these things and become ra ra cheerleaders for them just don't want to accept the fact that they were gullible enough to take the bait.
wserra

Post by wserra »

mike57 wrote:From what I have seen it seems that all of these MLM get rich quick schemes are scams.
Yep. Spread the word where necessary.
seems like people that get suckered into these things and become ra ra cheerleaders for them just don't want to accept the fact that they were gullible enough to take the bait.
That, and they are desperately trying to get other marks to bite in some faint hope that they will get their upfront money back.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

These turkeys don't give up easily. Every couple of days, they send emails filled with "testimonials" about how great they are. I can do that too:

"If it weren't for wserra, I'd still be looking in that damned mirror."
Albert E., Princeton, NJ

And compare this language from an email to the fine print on their web site (above):
Do you have ANY idea what this means for you? ANY IDEA? People struggle for YEARS to try to master the skill set needed to be successful in this industry. You get to bypass this ENTIRE process by having a MILLIONAIRE MENTOR call your leads and make your sales FOR YOU!

Seriously, if you sleep tonight, you just don't get it.
Oh, I think I get it all right.
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Re: Carbon Copy Pro

Post by Doc Bunkum »

In breaking news...

Yoli Triple Diamond Distributor Carlos Aponte Jr. Moves To Carbon Copy Pro

Carlos Aponte Jr, 16-year network marketing professional who is known amongst his team as one of the first Triple Diamond distributors in Yoli, recently announced on a Youtube video that he will no longer be building his Yoli network marketing business...

I asked Carlos why the move and he gave his reasons... (details on the link above)
Doc, now lets forget about titles and move on to incomes.
We are in business to make money and provide for our families.
When my Yoli check was barely covering my two bimmer payments it was time for me to go and I'm part of the top 5% of income earners.
Ah! I see!

It's all about the money - not about the product you're selling.
I am now off to Islandmorada for some fun in the sun.
Stay Tuned because I'll be back once I get the details of my so called termination from Yoli.
Wait! There's more!

You were "terminated" from Yoli?

How could that be?

We're provided a clue by - guess who!
"There's also a lot more to the Carlos Apante story. Carlos was a "Triple Diamond" in Yoli because he was given a maxed power leg (opposite side of the company from me). He's also been terminated and not only is a civil case being brought against him there may likely even be criminal charges as well."

Len

I see. :thinking:

Carlos was a bad boy. :naughty:

Not sure how all this legal stuff works as that's not my field, but isn't that slander or something if you suggest that " there may likely even be criminal charges as well" being brought against someone, and you don't provide proof or details?

Just askin'. :?:
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Carbon Copy Pro is an internet marketing system, not a MLM. Comparable to MLSP, Eric Worre's Network Marketing Pro, or many others out there. The founder of Carbon Copy Pro, Jay Kubassek, is one of my facebook friends that I talk to once a week or so. Im still trying to figure out how this guy Carlos was moving there. Unless he was going to be a mentor or one of Jay's gophers or something. Its not a company you go to to make money, they show you how to market on the internet using social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, things like that. Pretty standard stuff now a days, but was cutting edge for MLMs when he first started it.

And Doc, I didnt know you were the most vile and disgusting blah blah blah on the internet. You should have told me... lol.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
wserra

Post by wserra »

The "tools" business is at least as much a ripoff as the underlying MLM.
- David Hume
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

wserra wrote:The "tools" business is at least as much a ripoff as the underlying MLM.

Sometimes it is. Like the heavy hitter page that was brought up in another post, some of them take the work of others and resell it. At least with the big names you do get some sort of support after you complete the course and have people you can talk to if you have problems. I know with MLSP they have conferences once a year in different places around the country for everyone to get together and share what works and what doesnt. Its one of the things that fall under you get what you pay for. If your looking for that sort of program and go cheap with it, youll get a cheap product and nothing else. And you gotta love the ones I get spammed with all the time that tell you how to make $60 in 20 mins everyday by exploiting loopholes in other MLMs websites or on traffic pages. I have yet to actually meet or talk to someone whos gotten anything from something like that.

ce

Carbon Copy

Post by ce »

Has anyone here been familiar with Carbon Copy aka internetbriefcase.com?
This company has tons of people trying to sell you the program and sure sounds like a pyramid to me.
cel

Post by cel »

Digging deeper into this Carbon Copy Pro ..
I initially was baited by a radio ad touting Intenetbreifcase.com. So I signed up for the information, was contacted by a " coach" and invited to view the program. After a lot of watching and then researching, it reminded me a lot of "Omnitrition" a true MLM, but what reminded me of it was the vast number of people trying to sell the Carbon Copy "program"
Just go to YouTube and search on Carbon Copy and see how many people have their own "come-on videos" and will "see you at the top"!

In essence it appears that first you pay 50 bucks, (unless you get the "discount" for 10 bucks) for a Disk. That baits you to purchase the "Box" for about 400 bucks. And don't forget the monthly fee of over 100 bucks to maintain your webpage. When it's all said and done, people become associates or whatever you want to call them, so they can sell someone else "information" The Commissions are high, because the "information kits" are dramatically overpriced, and virtually nobody in the "real world" is going to fork out hard earned money for them, at least not more than once.

So the bottom line from what I can see is Carbon Copy Pro and Wealth Masters, will go the way of Fuller Brush, Amway, Omnitrition, and a host of other "plans" long forgotten in the dust of marketing history
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Looking through the websites you talked about did not bring a single reference to Carbon Copy Pro. Looking on carboncopypro.com/ takes you to a landing page to sign up for the program. However, you can still look around at the different programs available, dates where the events will be held, both of the founders names and info, and other info.
The website you mentioned takes you to legitonlinejobs.com/ which is a normal sales page for someones company showing you how to make money by placing ads on the internet, something completely different from what CCP does. Is it a scam? possibly. Didnt feel like looking into it right now. Was just trying to figure out what you were talking about.

Was there some spamming going on here? That why the first account was banned?

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

JamesVincent wrote:Was there some spamming going on here? That why the first account was banned?
The first account wasn't banned. The post was originally in the Open Forum which is available for posting by unregistered users, it was then moved here and merged into this thread, which accounts for why the user looks like it was deleted (it never existed to begin with).
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. I have yet to hear or see a correlation between CCP and internetbriefcase.

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Wasn't there a computer program called "Carbon Copy", which allowed you to move software and data from one computer to another?
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Sure was and is. Carbon Copy Cloner. Cloned all your listed files form one PC to another.