P-2-P Network ...

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

P-2-P Network ...

Post by ASITStands »

Any information on the following:

"P-2-P Network"
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Run away. Run VERY FAST away.
Private Transactions

As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured and are not a licensed bank, security firm or any other type of investment house, trader or broker.

Information

You hereby agree that all information, communication and material coming from or contained within "P-2-P Network" is unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any public disclosure. Moreover, the information, communication and material contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer or a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.

"60 Day Plan" - You earn a Net Profit of 2.5% daily for the 60 days, on top of your initial investment, thus if you choose to make a withdrawal, you would receive a return of 60 x 2.5% = 150% PLUS your initial investment !!
ROFLMAO :!:
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Hadn't seen the blurb about exemption from the Act. Thx.

There's nothing on Edgar that I can find. This is reportedly based in Canada. I'd like to find some litigation or investigative action, so I can warn others. I am not taken in by their pitch.

Realize any offering made to a U.S. Citizen must be registered or licensed, both the offering and the offering party. And, there are obviously no guarantees in the types of portfolios they allege.

Just the language is obvious.