Swami Juice (Zrii)

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Turning the thread back to Deepockets for a second: I ran across this article in the New York Times from just after 9/11, and thought it worth sharing here.

It begins:
THE e-mail from Deepak Chopra to 22,000 of his fans began with a simple greeting: ''Dear Friends.''

Sent to Mr. Chopra's Internet mailing list on Tuesday, Sept. 25, it continued: ''In the midst of the grief over the tragedy of Sept. 11, I feel that spiritual comfort becomes more important than ever.''

Mr. Chopra wrote that it is natural right now for Americans to ask questions about religion, the afterlife and the permanence of the soul. But by the second paragraph, what began as a communiqué of spiritual affinity turned into marketing, plain and simple.
Hey, he's not known as "Deepockets" for nothing.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

I know, this is off-topic for an MLM forum, but I couldn't resist.

Deepockets has set up a one-week Alaskan cruise which he calls Grow Younger, Live Longer. As you can see, it looks truly beautiful - for anyone who hasn't been to Alaska, it really is. The web site doesn't give the prices, always a troubling feature. Nonetheless, Deepockets gushes that it will be a "life-changing voyage".

I actually believe that it will be, although perhaps not as he means it. It should probably be called "Grow Younger, Live Longer, Go on Welfare". I made some discreet inquiries as to the pricing. The cheapest berths are $6K per person. Family of four: $24K for one week (and only two airfares are included in the price). The most expensive berths? $17.5K per person. Family of four: $70K (plus those two non-included airfares). For one week.

I guess only rich people need to grow younger and live longer. All others can drink very small amounts of Zrii.
- David Hume
Stinky McGurk

Post by Stinky McGurk »

Alaska?

Think I'd prefer cruising the Hawaiian Islands or Bora Bora for that kind of money.
wserra

Re: Swami Juice (Zrii)

Post by wserra »

What the World Needs Now: Deeppockets' Buddha: The Comic Book.

Yeah, yeah, when I was in college I wrote a comic called "The Mighty God", but I was only 19 or so and it was a joke. This guy will do anything for money.
- David Hume
Stinky McGurk

Post by Stinky McGurk »

I think What the World Needs Now is a "Deepak Chopra - The Comic Book".
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Interesting!

There is, or I should say "was", a thread similar to this one going on over at scam.com.

349 posts chronicling the rather unsavory past exploits of Bill Farley and Deepak Chopra.

Checked on the weekend and I see that the entire thread is gone. Vanished, vamoose! Even the archives.

Hmmm...

Makes one wonder if Farley or Chopra got to Zachary and threatened him with legal action for hosting the rather uncomplimentary details about the past history of the pair we had posted there.

Whatever, all 349 posts have disappeared into cyberspace.

Interesting too that Chopra, who claims no direct involvement with ZRII, is, I see, peddling the swill in his on line store.

Maybe that thread was hurting sales?

Wondering too if it might be necessary to back up this thread just in case it disappears likewise?
wserra

Post by wserra »

Doc Bunkum wrote:There is, or I should say "was", a thread similar to this one going on over at scam.com.

349 posts chronicling the rather unsavory past exploits of Bill Farley and Deepak Chopra.

Checked on the weekend and I see that the entire thread is gone. Vanished, vamoose! Even the archives.
Well, welcome to Quatloos, Doc. Nice avatar.

I had a similar experience on scam.com. It was a thread on cookie-cutter "wellness" MLM Eniva. I pointed out that a very basic knowledge of chemistry - that possessed by a smart high-schooler - revealed that many of their claims were nonsense. An Eniva distributor - man, how many of the regulars there are MLM distributors? - and a moderator (also an MLM distributor, strange as that may seem) got involved. Despite showing clearly that they lacked that basic knowledge, they were more than willing to state their opinions as gospel truth. Then the thread - maybe ten pages - disappeared. However, a regular there who does not appear to be a distributor PMed me to the effect that it had happened to other threads as well, and was likely a system failure rather than anything intentional. I do trust his/her judgment. Nonetheless, it would be interesting to know what those threads were.

In any event, I don't post there anymore, after two tries each lasting about ten days. Too many of the proverbial ten-hour arguments with the town drunk. Actually asking for proof seems to be considered rude.
Wondering too if it might be necessary to back up this thread just in case it disappears likewise?
Not necessary. Post away. If you don't provide proof in your posts, though, you're likely to be asked for it.
- David Hume
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

CaptainKickback wrote:as I was driving home yesterday, next to me in traffic is a silver-grey Dodge Caravan SXT, with license plate number - ZRII4U

Should I be afraid?
If you're driving in traffic in CA, you should ALWAYS be afraid......
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

CaptainKickback wrote:as I was driving home yesterday, next to me in traffic is a silver-grey Dodge Caravan SXT, with license plate number - ZRII4U

Should I be afraid?
Was there someone of East Indian persuasion behind the wheel of that Dodge Caravan by any chance? :?:
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It appears that the amalaki is better known to us as the Indian Gooseberry ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_goo ... ional_uses

It's used in making dyes, inks, and shampoo because of its high tannin content. Yum!
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

CaptainKickback wrote:I am really getting concerned that my nice community is turning to cr*p. Today I saw a black Range Rover with a sticker on the back window for Monavie, and whose licnse plate read MON (star symbol) VIE.

It's a damned infestation!
Wouldn't be too concerned about it until you start seeing cars decked out in MLM company livery.

Then I'd become concerned. :lol:

Doc Bunkum

Re:

Post by Doc Bunkum »

wserra wrote:Turning the thread back to Deepockets for a second: I ran across this article in the New York Times from just after 9/11, and thought it worth sharing here.
Turning the thread back to Deepockets for a second, I ran across this article in the Wall Street Journal from just after the Mumbai terror attacks: Deepak Blames America , and thought it worth sharing here.

The author, DOROTHY RABINOWITZ, refers to Deepockets as she begins her article:
Soon enough, there was Deepak Chopra, healer, New Age philosopher and digestion guru, advocate of aromatherapy and regular enemas, holding forth on CNN on the meaning of the attacks.
:lol:

Only the Deep One apparently didn't see the humor in her piece.

Didn't take him long to fire off a rebuttal: A Fuller and More Personal Response to Dorothy Rabinowitz's Attack on Me in the Wall Street Journal .

:lol:

This guy's a riot!
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

On The Road Again!

Monday, July 21, 2008

What a week we have ahead of us! Timing with Zrii is better than ever.

We will soon be leaving for Michigan to help several people start building there Zrii business. After we return from the east we will be heading to the west coast.

Jump on the Zrii bus for the ride of your life. It doesn't get better than this! Visit us at http://www.Cosgrove.LiveAmalaki.com

Well, okay, so I clicked on the link to see what's up.

Guess what message pops up?

Site Request Unavailable

The website you are looking for might have been disabled, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Guess the Zrii bus took this guy for the ride of his life alright! :lol:
wserra

Post by wserra »

Well, it looks like Deeppockets' meditation on success may not be enough.

Several days ago, several of the company's top distributors demanded that Farley resign, alleging somewhat unclear mismanagement. Farley refused, and then fired them instead. See the story here.

It's starting to look like Fruit of the Loom redux. But can't these guys just stop all the bad karma by drinking Zrii?
- David Hume
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

Gee, this story keeps getting better and better all the time! :lol:

Read the various blogs and there's two distinct camps on who the bad guy is...
Want some inside information?

The Zrii executive team and the 10-star IEs who were all conveniently terminated are absolutely united in their cause. And their cause is NOT greed. It’s their love of Zrii which they have each dedicated their lives to for the past 18 months or more.

Yes, there is some greed in the story but it’s not in the 12 individuals who are being blasted in the blogs and on Bill’s call. It’s in the one man whom they are unitedly trying to expose.

Over the past several months those on the “inside” have discovered and collected SIGNIFICANT evidence to show that the CEO of the company is running the company into the ground. He is skimming percentages from EVERYONE’S commission checks for personal gain. He has refused to pay nearly three million dollars in taxes jeopardizing the legal standing of the company. And anyone who gets too close to exposing him has been canned. Seen Elliot Anderson lately? The new CFO who came on board a few months ago? Nope. He’s gone.

Should Zrii CEO Bill Farley Resign or Just Fail Another?
Then we have the Farley supporters...
So Doug and I started little by little to uncover the truth. People had hidden agendas and they were spreading lies (or half truths) about Bill Farley to push their agenda on everyone.

Here’ s what I discovered:

Bill Farley has 100% ownership of Zrii. Some of the co-founders and 10 Stars thought they could overthrow Bill and divvy up the spoils (they justified it because they said Bill Farley was a tyrant and stealing money). They put 60,000 distributors’ lives on the line so that they could get a piece of the pie, so that they could get a few shares in Zrii.

And the only way they could make this work was by coming together (all of the co-founders and 10 Stars) and threaten Bill that if he did not relinquish power they would dismantle Zrii within 30 days.

Bill showed up to work on Monday morning with no one working. Yet, he managed to rebuild his company in one day!

Did you read that. Bill Farley got everything up and running with new employees in one day. Bill truly does not back down in adversity. He knows how to lead a company...

Once we got Bill’s side of the story, we knew that Bill was NOT the bad guy. He was doing everything to piece back the mess the corporate team left and rebuild Zrii so that YOU still received the product and checks.

The Truth About Zrii and The Conspiracy. Is Zrii Done?
Who knows what the truth really is.

One thing for sure, we're going to be guaranteed plenty of entertainment for the next little while until they get this mess sorted out! :lol:
MrMLM

Post by MrMLM »

Well, I am being entertained with all you guys. I am apparently one of those Zrii distributors with a brain that isn't a vital organ"

When it comes to the current standings, I have currently not taken any sides. I have just emailed Bill and asked him what is going on as well as trying to get into contact with the people who were terminated.

Now, when it comes to MLM, did you know that Warren Buffet, one of the richest people on earth ones several? Also, Donald Trump endorses one!

Anyway, I stand by Zrii and think it is hilarious what you guys are doing. But, I won't steal your fun, so have fun!
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

MrMLM wrote:Now, when it comes to MLM, did you know that Warren Buffet, one of the richest people on earth ones several? Also, Donald Trump endorses one!
Warren and Donald may own Ponzi schemes, (oops, I mean MLM companies), but you're not going to find one of them below the top of a pyramid.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
wserra

Post by wserra »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Warren and Donald may own Ponzi schemes, (oops, I mean MLM companies), but you're not going to find one of them below the top of a pyramid.
Right. The operative word here is "own". Welcome to Quatloos, MrMLM, and be sure to let us know when Buffett or Trump joins an MLM as a distributor.
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

MrMLM wrote: Now, when it comes to MLM, did you know that Warren Buffet, one of the richest people on earth ones several? Also, Donald Trump endorses one!
Trump? You mean the old tv-clip?

Johnny Carson: What would you do if you lost all your money?
Trump (grinning): I'd join Amway.

Hardly an endorsement...
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Doc Bunkum

Post by Doc Bunkum »

If anyone wants to hear a song that will bring tears to your eyes and joy to your heart, then you should check out the new Zrii theme song. Some guy strumming on a sitar, people dancing around, practicing yoga. Heck, the Deep One even shows up to give a message of inspiration. Something for everyone.

Zrii Illumination