FFI pusher claim false costumars.

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

TheBest

Post by TheBest »

PonziKiller wrote:
TheBest wrote: You are a funny guy, lol.

TheBest
FFI's home made website full of HTML errors is funny.
OK. Where exactly do you find these errors?

/TheBest
PonziKiller

Post by PonziKiller »

TheBest wrote:
PonziKiller wrote:
TheBest wrote: You are a funny guy, lol.

TheBest
FFI's home made website full of HTML errors is funny.

/TheBest
Learn HTML. Then you will understand why it's not valid HTML 4.01 Transitional with several "idiot errors" that only amateur's make. :lol: And this is a huge international corporate? :wink: It's a pitty that they are unable to pay a programmer to code the site correctly. 8) Even I can do it better. :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheBest

Post by TheBest »

PonziKiller wrote:
TheBest wrote:
PonziKiller wrote: FFI's home made website full of HTML errors is funny.

/TheBest
Learn HTML. Then you will understand why it's not valid HTML 4.01 Transitional with several "idiot errors" that only amateur's make. :lol: And this is a huge international corporate? :wink: It's a pitty that they are unable to pay a programmer to code the site correctly. 8) Even I can do it better. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If your so dam good, why do you sell ferry tickets instead of making sites?
The site is in xhtml and flash(you can see that when you view the code). And I still can´t find any errors, neither can you (if you had you would have told me where they are).
/TheBest
PonziKiller

Post by PonziKiller »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The home made amateur site made in Frontpage, have almost 30 errors on it's index page alone..... :wink:
TheBest

Post by TheBest »

PonziKiller wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The home made amateur site made in Frontpage, have almost 30 errors on it's index page alone..... :wink:
But you can´t tell what the errors are?
Not so strange since I can´t find any either.

/TheBest
PonziKiller

Post by PonziKiller »

TheBest wrote:

/TheBest
Poor child. Check out http://myffi.biz/en/.
:wink:

It have about 120 code errors. :lol: I make webpages, SEO and so on as a well paid hobby, and I am a verifyed programmer. 8)
TheBest

Post by TheBest »

PonziKiller wrote:
TheBest wrote:

/TheBest

It have about 120 code errors. :lol: I make webpages, SEO and so on as a well paid hobby, and I am a verifyed programmer. 8)
And you still can´t point out the errors?

:P :P :P

/TheBest
PonziKiller

Post by PonziKiller »

TheBest wrote:
PonziKiller wrote:
TheBest wrote: But you can´t tell what the errors are?

/TheBest

And you still can´t point out the errors?

:P :P :P

/TheBest
Poor little child. LFMAO!
I don't do anything to help this scamsite. Any pro will verify my claims. :wink:
PonziKiller

Post by PonziKiller »

Still no positive TÜV-test... :roll: