David Allred - The3HourWorkday.com-Anyone hear of this?

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

utzy73

David Allred - The3HourWorkday.com-Anyone hear of this?

Post by utzy73 »

Has anyone heard of David Allred? I saw a link on Google to his website the3hourworkday.com and am skeptical. I'm sure its some sort of scam but was wonering if anyone else has had any dealings with him.
Doc Bunkum
Scamologist General (MLM Division)

Re: David Allred - The3HourWorkday.com-Anyone hear of this?

Post by Doc Bunkum »

LLI - Liberty League International - unless he's working a new scam.

You can see him on stage at a Liberty conference on this link: http://www.createfinancialwealth.com/the-opportunity/
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I don't know "David Allred", and don't need to. Just looking at the stuff he puts on his site is enough. It's ridiculous.

Anytime you look at a salesman's site and can't tell what he's selling, it's a very bad sign. So what does Allred sell? Well, first he sells meaningless blather:
To become wealthy and successful it first starts with you. Many people make the common mistake of expecting outside circumstances to dictate their success. You see, they have it all wrong. Success starts from within first! You must change before your circumstances do. Success starts with you! Through this business, its products, and the community you will be involved with, you will have the tools to create wealth in your own life!
What "business", "products" and "community" is that? Well,
This opportunity is a marriage between the multi-billion dollar industry of Personal Development and the fastest growing opportunity of Direct Sales wrapped up into a Home Based Business.
Now, that's descriptive. Selling "personal development"? Nobody's ever done that before. But he does promise that you'll "Turn your current annual income into a monthly income within one year" and "Retire wealthy within 4 to 5 years".

Well, of course you will.

Maybe his emails are better.
After our initial conversation Joe, if we both feel we are on the same page, you'll be invited to one of our exclusive, live Business Presentation Conference Calls. During this call you'll learn everything you need to know about the business to make a relaxed and confident decision.
Nope. He wants to call you, then all will be clear and you'll enter the Promised Land.

There are a million of these things out there. Every one is a scam.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
utzy73

Post by utzy73 »

I totally believe this to be a scam.....thanks for all of the input. There's just too much vague information for it to be legitimate. When I requested more info I didn't put a valid phone # and asked for more info via email. I got a canned reply that said he would be calling me shortly to discuss the opportunity. Then a few hours later another email arrived saying he tried calling me but couldn't reach me and that I should call him to discuss. I might call just to humor him and lead him on for fun....