Kahlil Piscopo

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
benzoo

Kahlil Piscopo

Post by benzoo »

Was wondering from any of Kahlil Piscopo's people he harmed if he indeed make amends and completed any sort of funding package?

Or is it the same old same old thing of deceiving?

I'd be interested to hear from anyone on his list if he did make amends as he said he was going to do.
Ivo

Post by Ivo »

Wishful thinking. This guy is just carrying on in his old ways. Should he fall into my swimming pool I will watch how he drowns. :evil:
watching my back
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Re: Kahlil Piscopo

Post by watching my back »

This is a very old post, so perhaps I'll get no reply. Anyway, I would like further information on Kahlil Piscopo. I know of such a man (70 years-old, Australian living in Hong Kong) and I fear for a friend who I fear is under his influence. I would appreciate any information on Kahlil Piscopo that may shed light on whether he is the same individual referred to here. Thanks.