"Success" with the Foolproof Cornforth Method

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

"Success" with the Foolproof Cornforth Method

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Posted today on the Yahoo "Cornforth Strategies" board:
Well my paperwork was completely ignored in the foreclosure case. A deputy called me from INSIDE my house today. He was in there with a real-estate agent telling me they were putting all my stuff in the street and changing the locks. I don’t have time to fight this, so I’ll be packing my stuff and moving. I’ll update when I get re-situated.

Peace
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: "Success" with the Foolproof Cornforth Method

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

This is deja vu all over again. And again.

The list of promoters for this kind of crap seems to be getting longer, not shorter. It's like playing whack-a-mole.

We've become a nation of legal and financial nincompoops who love conspiracy crap and there are people out there willing to keep shoveling it out for fun and profit.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: "Success" with the Foolproof Cornforth Method

Post by Dr. Caligari »

What's sad is that this guy wasn't the typical deadbeat. He was a rental tenant with a 2-year lease on a house. His landlord refinanced the mortgage, couldn't make the payments, and got foreclosed on.

The tenant then got into all the "paytriot" stuff, and filed some meaningless "affidavit" in the forcelosure case. When the bank "defaulted" on responding to his "affidavit," he declared victory and filed some more nonsense papers awarding himself occupancy for life. It was only later that someone finally told him that, since he was not a named party to the foreclosure case, everyone could, and did, ignore everything he filed.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)