They Love to Lie

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

They Love to Lie

Post by Deep Knight »

GREETINGS IN THE LIGHT OF THE MOST RADIANT ONE ALL YOU COMMANDERS, EAGLES AND ANGELS.

TODAY’S A*A MESSAGE [the latests but actually a week and a half old, from 7/25]

AS THE WAVES OF ENERGIES INCREASE TO INFINITY, WE ARE BEING ASKED TO BE ALL THAT WE CAN BE AND MORE!

IN THE LAST FEW DAYS THE STORIES ARE GETTING EVEN MORE WILD! AS ASHTAR HAS SAID, NO DATES, NO NUKES! [It's true, Mr. "A" hasn't had a date in years, unless you count Mrs. "A" and no sane person would]

FROM WHAT I’M HEARING IN BETWEEN THE SPACES, THAT ARE IN BETWEEN THOSE SPACES, FROM LARRY & CURLY WHO ARE TELLING ME THAT D.C. IS SURROUNDED BY THE DELTA FORCE/ NAVY SEAL TEAMS THAT ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING IS THAT THEY ARE REMOVING THE RATS IN THE SACK AS WE SPEAK RIGHT HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHINESE YEAR OF THE RAT! THEY SAY IT IS GOOD TO STAY CLOSE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND TO KEEP YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER!

AT ANY TIME THE FORCES OF LIGHT MAY DO WHAT IS CALLED AMPING UP THE VIOLET FLAME TO THE EQUILIVANT OF A SUN!

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT OF THE OFFICE OF THE CHRIST DOES NOT EXIST IN THIS 3rd DIMENSION! AND THAT IS MOVING INTO 5th DIMENSIONAL REALITY RIGHT NOW!

WE ARE ALREADY IN 5th DIMENSION ON EARTH. 3D HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN ILLUSION OF THE MIND AND IT’S FIELD OF IDEAS, THOUGHTS AND PERCEPTIONS. AS WE ALIGN OUR IDEAS, THOUGHTS AND PERCEPTIONS WITH HIGHER UNDERSTANDING, LOVE AND BEAUTY ANYTHING THAT IS NOT OF THE OFFICE OF THE CHRIST CAN NOT PERSIST AND THUS CEASES TO EXIST! WHAT REMAINS TO BE WITTNESSED IS THE PROCESS OF ACCOUNTABILITY MADE MANIFEST THROUGH RIGHT ACTION RIGHT NOW!

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PRIVATE CONVERSATION, THE SCRIPT TO A SCI-FI MOVIE AND WE LOVE TO LIE!

AS WE WATCH THE HEARINGS THAT WILL LEAD TO FULL IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS, MAY WE REMEMBER TO SEND THESE FOLKS LOVE AND THE WISDOM TO DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ON THIS DAY OF THE HEARING, JULY 25th, 2008, WE HAVE IN THE MYAN CALENDAR A DAY OUT OF TIME!

Day out of Time - Planetary Peace through Culture Day
Day out of Time 2008 - White Lunar Mirror, Kin 158

The Foundation for the Law of Time wholeheartedly promotes and supports the Day Out of Time Planetary Peace through Culture Festival (Gregorian: July 25). The Day Out of Time is the 365th day of the Thirteen Moon calendar year. As the extra day outside of the 52 weeks of the thirteen moons, the Day Out of Time is no day of the week or month at all. It is, therefore, the day to experience true freedom in fourth dimensional time. For over ten years the Day Out of Time has been celebrated as a planetary peace through culture festival, a day of forgiveness and artistic celebration. This year's event is of unprecedented importance for it initiates the Great Calendar Change which opens the Door to the Road to 2012.

The program of events for the Day Out of Time should begin with the Rainbow Bridge Meditation (visualizing a circumpolar rainbow around the Earth) and include a ceremony of universal forgiveness of all beings and a prayer for the cancellation of all debts so that all beings can have the opportunity of beginning the new time unburdened. In addition to the promotion of all forms of artistic activity, celebration and performance, the Foundation for the Law of Time is also promoting this year’s event as a Festival of the Future, encouraging all major three-day Day Out of Time events (July 23-25) to include displays and forums of alternative energy and lifestyles to create a Festival of the Future global village effect.

The Earth Flag, the Banner of Peace, Rainbow Nation flags and the Banner of the Galactic Shield should be prominent at the Festival of the Future component of your Day Out of Time event. Finally, declarations and manifestos of the Great Calendar Change should be prepared and made public. It should be made very clear that the people of the Earth are already changing the calendar and that the day following, Blue Crystal Storm, July 26, 2004, is the official beginning of the great time shift known as the Road to 2012.

ALL THAT I HAVE HEARD IN THE LAST 4 DAYS HAS BEEN THE SOUND OF 1 HAND CLAPPING!

IT IS OVER! THEIR EMPIRE IS OVER!

WATCH AS WE SEE THE LAVENDER LAD SHOW UP IN THE LAST FEW SECONDS OF THIS SCI-FI MOVIE AND THEY, THE DARK SIDE, TURN INTO EONS OF INFINITE BLISS!

BREAKING NEWS!
FRIDAY 7/25/08

I FINALLY GOT TO TALK TO JACK, THE ALIEN HUNTER, ARCHBISHOP DESMOND TUTU, & MRS. NAMELESS ONE!

THEY ALL TOLD ME, “DUDE, THE EMPIRE IS FALLING APART VERY RAPIDLY FROM RIGHT NOW ON! LOVE THEM FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND SEND THEM THE HO'OPONOPONO BECAUSE WHERE THEY ARE GOING, THEY HAVE TO FACE THE OFFICE OF THE CHRIST AND THE VIOLET FLAME!

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE DARKNESS BEING GONE FROM THIS PLANET.

ON JULY 17th THERE WAS A RARE OUTPOURING OF ‘GRACE LIGHT’ AS A GIFT FROM GOD TO ASSIST HUMANITY IN MAKING THIS GREAT SHIFT INTO THE AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT. THE LAST TIME THIS GRACE LIGHT WAS BESTOWED UPON US BY GOD OCCURRED HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. THIS TIME THIS GOLDEN LIGHT CAME IN ON GURU PURNIMA DAY AND WITHIN 5 HOURS OF THE FULL MOON IN CAPRICORN, THUS INCREASING AND EXPANDING THE LIGHT TO ALL LIFE. A MESSAGE HAS BEEN PUT OUT THAT THIS PLANET CAN BE SHIFTED INTO COSMIC AWARENESS RIGHT NOW!

AS WE FOCUS ON THIS MESSAGE THERE SHALL BE MIRACLES!
SO MOTE IT BE!

So mote it, already.

Another interesting part, based on the well-known fact that your car engine has a baby in it and you'll get bad milage if it's not oiled or has dirty hair.

LADY MASTER MAAT IS HERE!
EASY HOMEGROWN GAS TREATMENT
USE ONLY FOR FUEL INJECTED CARS WITH UP TO 15 GALLON GAS TANKS

PRE-TREATMENT: ADD 1 OUNCE OF JOHNSON’S BABY OIL TO THE OIL IN YOUR CAR TO CLEAN UP CAR SYSTEM A DAY OR TWO BEFORE STARTING THIS TREATMENT.
When your gasoline tank is about half empty…
Go have your oil changed
Get a new air filter installed
Get an auto mixing plastic tipped syringe which may be found in the auto department close to the car oils OR meat injector syringe which holds 3 ounces OR any devise that will hold 3 ounces/has cc’s and ounces marked and has some type of end that will allow contents to be injected into your fuel/gas tank after you mix ingredients.
Buy Johnson’s Baby Shampoo and Johnson’s Baby Oil

Before you fill gas tank - fill mixing syringe with:

2 cc of Johnson’s Baby Shampoo
Add enough Water to Shampoo in syringe/injector to make in total 1 ounce of shampoo/water in your syringe
Add 2 ounces of Johnson’s Baby Oil to the shampoo/water mixture
Formula will make 3 ounces
Shake to mix well
Insert mixture into gas tank and fill up with gas.
REFILL EACH TIME WHEN TANK IS HALF WAY WITH BABY OIL/SHAMPOO/WATER MIXTURE.

Note: This formula has worked well on a 1987 Buick Park Avenue with a V6 engine that has 189,000 miles on it. Average gas mileage went from 20 miles per gallon to 30 miles per gallon. Results will vary and we do not accept liability for what happens with your vehicle. Happy motoring!

Please show your appreciation by donating a love offering by US Postal Money Order to:

Ram D. Berkowitz
C/O Marilyn Green, 2442 Cerrillos Road #385
Sante Fe , New Mexico 87505

Thanks for ‘paying it forward’!

Now, forget about the shampoo for a moment (which those people who have put this in their engines won't be able to, because the guy at the repair shop will be calling them asking, "you put WHAT in your gas?" every 5 minutes just to futher embarass them), take a look at that "love offering" name. Could this be the more-or-less actual name of Rama (a.k.a. Mr. "A")?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: They Love to Lie

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight quoting Mr. A wrote:LADY MASTER MAAT IS HERE!

PRE-TREATMENT: ADD 1 OUNCE OF JOHNSON’S BABY OIL TO THE OIL IN YOUR CAR TO CLEAN UP CAR SYSTEM A DAY OR TWO BEFORE STARTING THIS TREATMENT.
Go have your oil changed
Get an auto mixing plastic tipped syringe which may be found in the auto department close to the car oils OR meat injector syringe which holds 3 ounces OR any devise that will hold 3 ounces/has cc’s and ounces marked and has some type of end that will allow contents to be injected into your fuel/gas tank after you mix ingredients.

Add enough Water to Shampoo in syringe/injector to make in total 1 ounce of shampoo/water in your syringe
Shake to mix well

Note: This formula has worked well on a 1987 Buick Park Avenue with a V6 engine that has 189,000 miles on it. Average gas mileage went from 20 miles per gallon to 30 miles per gallon. Results will vary and we do not accept liability for what happens with your vehicle. Happy motoring!

Please show your appreciation by donating a love offering by US Postal Money Order to:

Ram D. Berkowitz

Remember this gem? Rama (Mr. "A") copied this verbatim from one of a bunch of internet sites and wants us to send a "love offering" to him (brings up a sick metal image) for this gunk that is guarenteed to mess up your engine (that's at a bunch of internet sites too). So, at lunch I wrote him the following letter:
To: Ram D. Berkowitz
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

2226 South Jason Street
Denver, CO 80223

August 13, 2008

I am a lightworker and starseed who reads many internet sites about earth changes and ascension. I have been reading your Solar Disk site for about a year and a couple of weeks ago decided to try your gas mileage formula made with baby oil and baby shampoo. I carefully followed all of your directions and added it to my 1993 Olds Cutlass Supreme. At first I thought I was getting better mileage, but then the engine started to sputter and finally died.

I took it to the auto shop I always go to (the servicemen all have indigo auras), telling them about the fuel additive I used, of course. They gave me a lecture about adding things like this to my gas and said they would look to see if it caused the damage. Well, it did, and they showed me the proof in my own engine! Not only were the parts damaged, they were covered with black goo that gave my mind’s eye evil visions when I touched it. I am a 9th degree empath and have 100% accuracy in such readings.

I have enclosed a copy of the $1985.25 invoice for this repair. The repairs are being done, but I cannot pick up my car until they are paid in full. If you refuse to acknowledge your responsibility in this matter, I will be forced to take this to the next step, both legally and spiritually. As you know, your soul growth will be hampered by not accepting responsibility for your actions, because according to the Law of the One these are actually actions you have done to yourself, and so a payment to me is actually paying yourself!

Should you ignore this request, I am fully prepared to deal with you personally when I visit New Mexico later this month.

In Expanding Love,
I dummied up an invoice that looks like its a Xerox of a carbonless copy sheet using the name and address of motorcycle shop that hard-core bikers use (the address above comes from another one of these, the name is a play on their name, "Willy's Wheel Works"). I personally think that Rama gets a bunch of "where's the money" letters each week, but if nothing else this will make him paranoid when he goes to pick up his mail (the address is a mail drop and actually "The UPS Store").
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today's (Thursday, August 14th) missive from Casper:
casper 8-14-08

Nice to see STORY back firing arrows from the east into the neck of the beast while we do our best firing from the west.

What happened to Tuesday deliveries you ask?
In a word, ROBERTS.
And Wednesday? ROBERTS.
And Thursday? Yep, you good guesser you, ROBERTS.

Describing all that has happened since Monday would require a couple of hours of single finger typing. It would be a waste of time anyway as it's in the past now. It can be summarized in the usual way, D.C. corruption at every level. No matter how bad you think it is, no matter your greatest suspicions, you must multiply by a hundred to even come close.

WE anticipate deliveries tomorrow with announcements to follow promptly.

casper
Gee, tomorrow. After all these years!

PS: Who is the Roberts that Casper is so peeved at??
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I believe the person in question is John G. Roberts The Chief Justice of The US Supreme Court
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Thanks for the explanation.

A serious question: Considering that Casper (and others in the NESARA scam) are promising Millions of dollars to people who, by now, are madly impatient and possibly financial desperate, does constantly using CJ Roberts as the target of accusations have the effect of putting the CJ in physical danger??
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This was posted on FOURWINDS10 on Aug. 15th, titled Epilog:

PHOENIX JOURNAL #4 "SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISTASTER: EPILOG
I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me “Hatonn”.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of “channeling” about it—it is via actual radio-type short wave directly from my source into a receiver terminal. No hocus pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that—records. She is not privy to the information resources nor is she given to “interpretation” other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

We, of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galactic participants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as regards the period you ones call the End Prophecies of Armageddon.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all operations as regards His people. All Intergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for purposes of evacuation, those details are in most capable hands of one called, simply, Commander Ashtar.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of human format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form contacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the “light” of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horrendous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for having dared to give you help to “save” yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adversaries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT BRING HARM UNTO MY WORKERS, NOR UNTO THEIR COWORKERS, FAMILIES OR FRIENDS ATTACHED THERETO.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite important to you. I shall see to it that these instructions are carried forth, so I suggest there be no toying with this as some game of sorts to be discounted at your next little seminar gathering of the flying saucer clubs and crystal worshipers. Your time of playing at star readings, Ouija boards and Taro, to seek your fortunes, is over.Earth is going to plod right through evolution, transition, tribulation, new “birthing” and new “berthing” just as written. You need no psychic reader to tell you how it will be. You can hide your head in your sand bucket; it will change nothing.

There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Forces shall be met and stopped but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.

The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda is returned and awaits the appointed time. If you want information concerning the Phoenix Journals I suggest heartily that you contact http://www.fourwinds10.com) forall of the Journals are recorded there.

I dedicate this work to all who have taken a stand for truth. I also dedicate it to our beloved Sister Thedra who has labored day and night as a hand scribe to beloved Sananda for over forty years.

And of course, my infinite love and appreciation to Dharma, who works hours each and every day in our service. This is but a tiny portion of her works. I so honor my small circle who are in the building of physical foundations and yet also see to it that these words are carried forth in truth and dispersment. Also to those who give such unselfish support in so many other ways without which help we could not proceed. Blessings be yours, little ones, as ye are cherished beyond thy ability to comprehend. I so look forward to the day I can give you public credit for your service and yet allow for your security. Know that your names are written on the tablets of the Book of Life. There shall, however, come the day when you shall have thy works made known unto thy fellow men.

I request this book be brought to the public with all haste for the physical protection of some of thy brothers rests heavily upon its promptness.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. YOU ONES MUST AWAKEN NOW FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT TOO LONG AND YOUR WORLD IS CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND THY FEET. YOU ARE IN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

I AM ATON

August 31, 1989

Day 016, Year 3

http://www.fourwinds10.com
We now know a few significant facts. One is that Aton, although apparently super-intelligent enough to master time travel, space travel, invisibility, and a dozen other very sophisticated topics, cannot handle the English language as well as people I know who were born deaf. Also, apparently his super-advanced culture still uses a seal on documents. Another is that Jesus is coming, which means that whatever money I get from Aton will probably be meaningless anyway. What the hell is Sananda? And I didn't realize that Dharma was a person (except for Jenna Elfman, who might well have arrived on a flying saucer).
texino

Post by texino »

Er, Sananda IS Jesus, but on the other hand, Commander Ashtar is Mr. A. (I should point out that Mr. A kind of gets kicked around here on earth but on occasion he will get to go up to the Phoenix for some reason and they treat him like a star fleet officer; Live long and prosper and all that.) Anyway the Phoenix Journals which seem a cross between The Playboy Philosophy and Mien Kampf so far as being really long, rambling and fraught with odd notions, seem to say that Planet Earth is fixing to fall over sideways in aid of some ecological cleansing and since this will make the old home place uninhabitable, our pals, the star people, are going to make "first contact" in order to take us some place else and have thoughtfully brought Jesus along to deal with any religious connotations. A problem arises over NESARA, however, because it was not in the original Phoenix documents which are 100% true. (according to Bellringer) The documents speak of all this special spaceman power and free energy cures for all disease and living in a new dimension of light where money really is not an issue. I guess that with Patrick being a true believer in this Phoenix stuff, he must find himself at a level of frustration that is hard to handle. I'm going to ask him and I'll let you know what he says.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Texino said;

clip))
Anyway the Phoenix Journals which seem a cross between The Playboy Philosophy and Mien Kampf so far as being really long, rambling and fraught with odd notions, seem to say that Planet Earth is fixing to fall over sideways in aid of some ecological cleansing and since this will make the old home place uninhabitable, our pals, the star people, are going to make "first contact" in order to take us some place....

##########################################################################

It is amazing but you are so right.
All this communication appears to be in the language of earth people....i have often wondered why they; the star people are not teaching and communicating in their language ..... of course to prepare one we will need a manual to decipher their alphabet and a recording for phonics may be needed unless pictographs are still in. Do they only communicate by voice channelings or can we get a fax? What about a treasury map we can sell to peeps who want search for nesara? What about a star map and where we pick up a ticket.....do we really got to go naked ?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Do you have a nagging feeling that the Star People's handbook for bringing us NESARA is titled "How to Serve Man"?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Sunday, QAugust 17th, Casper posted this on FourWinds10:
casper 8-17-08

Attempts to steal the money, led by both BUSH'S continued throughout the week while ROBERTS, in control of Treasury and Brinks, continued to delay the deliveries.

The funds owed PUTIN by BUSH are much greater now than reported by STORY with PUTIN saying pay me now-or else.

It was an extremely intense week on several fronts with casper wanting to report the daily blow by blow. Not that we know everything, but we do know a bunch of things we were asked to be quiet about while things were being handled behind the scenes. When cautioned in this way we defer to the wishes of those who are struggling mightily to get the packages into our hands.

WE have previously used the analogy of riding BODACIOUS, the famous big bad bull, around the clock. Our behinds are very sore but we are still holding onto the rope and follow the twisting and turning of all relative aspects as best we can. It has been a knife fight between the big boys this past week with moves and counter moves each day. Those who report "all is well, no problems" apparently haven't a clue about the difficulties being dealt with each day.

The week ended with more attempts by BUSH Friday again trying to derail things. Already his desperate last minute moves have been countered. Problems are handled as quickly as possible and deliveries remain imminent. If, after deliveries, we are allowed to fill in the blanks for you we will gladly do so.

This is no time to lose faith friends. Stay ready.

casper 8-17-08
I must say the reference to Bodacious is certainly appropriate, as I persuaded that Casper is certainly well stocked with bull.
The reference to Putin is from another FourWinds10 item, posted yesterday, to the effect that Putin is demanding a James Bondian sum of money to pull out of Georgia on the basis of some agreement made under Reagan (I could not find any newsclipping about this demand using Google news search engine).
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This was posted on fourwinds10 on August 18th (Monday):
casper 8-18-08

Are you sitting down?

The INVESTORS in the FREEDOM PROGRAM, a level above the "participants", have been blocking the Freedom payout and therefore the payout of all programs for eight years. The Freedom "INVESTORS" are primarily MAFIA and also include DONALD TRUMP and BILL GATES. They were trying to get lawsuits filed by participants so deliveries could be blocked permanently.

Last Friday afternoon BUSH met with the NEW YORK MAFIA at the ranch in Crawford. BUSH has borrowed one Trillion Dollars from the MOB which in turn had borrowed it from someone else.

The day before, after being CAUGHT transferring Treasury money to Dubai, JOHN ROBERTS, thinking he could get himself off the hook, had "ratted out" the JUSTICE DEPT., the SUPREME COURT, BUSH, CLINTON, CHENEY and SENATORS and CONGRESSMEN participating in these thefts and illegal money movements. When ROBERTS subsequently learned his last gasp for freedom had bought him no immunity, ROBERTS and BUSH acting together, ordered the packs back into the court where they were this morning. Roberts then threatened to BURN EVERY PACK IN EVERY PROGRAM.

Among the demands being made by BUSH, ROBERTS, TRUMP, GATES, THE MOB, etc. were complete immunity for all, money sent to DUBAI released to them, all FREEDOM money to be released to them not the participants, all confiscated bank accounts released, all calling of loans to be cancelled, etc. etc. etc....

TRUMP, GATES, BUSH and others outstanding loans have been called and he (TRUMP) can't pay. He sought relief from BUSH who is in the same boat unable to repay the 1T borrowed from the MOB plus oh so much more. BUSH sent TRUMP to DUBAI where he was turned down flat.

While all this was unfolding between Thursday of last week and today the NEW YORK MOB and the CIA were telling key people "this is what we and BUSH are doing and there is nothing anyone can do about it. We are taking all the money". For record keeping purposes neither Chicago or Seattle were in on this with New York. As bank accounts were being frozen, loans called, etc. CHELSEA CLINTON is reported to have said "How will I live. My daddy stole this money legally".

Meanwhile attempts were being made by this sorry bunch to bribe the wrong man in the Far East who called TRUMP, GATES and their MOB allies and informed them as to how the cow ate the cabbage, I.e. stick it where the sun don't shine.

ROBERTS threats to burn every package resulted in the packages being removed from the court this afternoon and they are enroute for delivery tomorrow unless the current crop of BUSH CRIMINALS copies the bootlegging great grandpa BUSH and physically hi-jacks the trucks on the roadways.

GATES, TRUMP, BUSH etc. had great projects planned so as to whitewash years of criminal behavior while playing Santa Claus with stolen money.

Lets see now, 7.1T owed DUBAI, one T to the New York MOB, lots of Billions to PUTIN, a T here, a T there, first thing you know we are talking serious money. Poor DONALD, BUSH and others owe everyone on the planet and can't pay, loans called, no way to pay, accounts frozen, no one wants to hear their sad story and the financial world beginning to learn the true extent of the corruption.

Oh, did WE mention that all the FREEDOM INVESTORS MONEY IS BEING FORFEITED TO THE FREEDOM PARTICIPANTS? "We do not need or deserve this money" they said. Poor GATES and TRUMP and MOB affiliates, when is enough enough? Bet a bunch lose a bunch. SEVEN AND OUT BOYS.
casper 8-18-08

p.s. your turn brother STORY.

This story started weird and keeps getting weirder. We have Bill Clinton involved with a conspiracy with CJ John G. Roberts -- altho Roberts was appointed by Dubya and had no contact with Clinton --- and evidently Roberts was arrested, because he ratted out everyone to somebody (who??) and yet Roberts is now free enough to threaten to torch all the money. Bill Gates, already the richest man alive and a genuine philanthropist, somehow wants even more money. The packets (presumably of money) can fit into one room and Roberts controls the room against all of his fellow conspirators (some of whom are well positioned to make Roberts disappear permanently), etc. Chelsea Clinton is quoted, although I cannot imagine who has access to (or interest in) her. And evidently there's all this cash lying around, although you'd figure that such an enormous amount of currency being sequestered would somehow show up as a blip in somebody's statistics of the money supply. Casper seems to know the location of the room where this money is (it must be the size of the Metropolitan Opera to contain all that currency) and won't tell us so that we might stage our own raid.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This was posted on fourwinds10 on Tuesday, Aug. 19th (evidently very late at night):
casper 8-19-08

Since last Friday the best professional hackers in the world, assisted by Bill Gates, have been trying to get into our accounts. Gates has loaned BUSH 20 Billion Dollars and was trying to get the money back from the only pot available---our accounts,-- which of course was the planned piggy bank for Putin, the New York MOB, Dubai, etc.

Do you suppose the ORACLE of OMAHA's money was involved in this? Do you suppose he knows what the beneficiary of his billions has been up to?

PUTIN was offered his money by another country today to relieve the extreme pressure involved there. PUTIN said no, I will accept payment only from GEORGE BUSH PERSONALLY.

It's been a war zone in D.C. today.

PAULSON was threatening Treasury personnel today with arrest for Treason under the Patriot Act if they did their jobs allowing us to be paid. With the backing of (can't name names) these courageous servants of WE THE PEOPLE said to PAULSON, WE DARE YOU!!! We are ready to blow the top off this corrupt place. PAULSON backed down, signatures took place, 130 programs released for immediately delivery. This followed the arrival of BIS personnel and others accompanied by armed guards last evening who determined our funds were still safe, completed their task and departed.

Packs are AGAIN on the move, deliveries are expected tomorrow.

The NEW YORK MOB is no longer a problem. WE hear they had some visitors who explained the facts of life to them. Turns out even they have "bosses".

WE hear there are 750, or 1600 or 5000 indictments coming down depending upon source. WE hear the PROVOST has finally found the courage to do his job and a dozen WARRANTS for the biggest of the big are to be served tonight. DEAR MR. PROVOST MARSHAL, should you lose your breakfast AGAIN, Be aware there are large numbers of volunteers ready to assist you. For the good of the nation man, do your job. Do you realize how much of this trauma and brinkmanship could have been avoided had you done your job six months ago?

Must world war break out before you will honor your oath?????

casper 8-19-08

To certain despicable "AGENCY TYPES" who continue to threaten and harass PATRIOTS we say "your day is coming".

I live in the DC area and it's no "war zone". I have friends who work in Treasury and no stories about being "threatened with arrest for Treason under the PATRIOT Act." Moreover, to be technical, the PATRIOT Act (the whole name is an acronym, that's why it's all-caps) doesn't deal with "treason", which is defined exclusively in the Constitution.

Frankly, Bill Gates could probably survive waiting for repayment of $20B, but my understanding is that Gates, personally, is not such a tech head that he, personally, could be much assistance to a hacker. Why bother bringing in an unspecified number of "professional hackers" when it would be much easier to arrest/kill the NESARA people and break into their offices to seize their computers? Why is it that now Casper "can't name names" when he's already implicated the President, the Chief Justice, and various cabinet secretaries and foreign heads of state?

I still wonder how many people are still being conned by all this.
texino

Post by texino »

Well both myself and Mr. Joe Smith of Langley, Va. sent email to Patrick Bellringer requesting some
information concerning gaps where the Phoenix Chronicles don't line up with NESARA, and the truth telling patriot has not responded. (He usually does) I wonder if Patrick understands the line
"...the love of one's country is a Terrible thing." from Brenden Behan's "Patriot Game." People sometimes forget how words change, but not too long ago Terrible was used to mean "large" or "out standing" It's kind of where we got the connotation of Bad being Good. (Although as Huey Lewis aptly put it some Times bad is bad.) Behan's point was more of a warning and one that the likes of Bellringer
should attend to. You can't put yourself up as a truth-sayer for a republic and then close off the channels that deliver the goods. In other words, history decides who the good guys were and if you have a cause you believe in, would hard and keep your mouth shut.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Posted on FourWinds10 on August 20 (Wednesday - again, evidently very late at night, possibly on the Pacific coast);
AND FOR REASONS that I cannot fathom, FourWinds10 has been recycling this one letter for at least four days following its first appearance, bumping it to the top of their list without any revision or addition:

casper 8-20-08 3rd update

The Politicians are the WHORES, the PIMPS on "K" Street are called "lobbyist" and the "JOHNS" are any "special interest" with enough money to purchase themselves a place in the ever growing line of Johns, managed by the Pimps, awaiting their turn to bribe the Whores. This scam is called "government". The inevitable outcome is that the CORPORATE POLITICIANS work for the richest Private Corporations, Banks, GSE'S and THEMSELVES not WE THE PEOPLE.

Of the dozens of blatant examples of this one of the most obvious was the repeal of the bankruptcy laws. The banks and credit card company's, having purchased the financial committee's of the House and Senate, can now chase you forever. The destruction of your financial life, loss of all assets and credit by filing for bankruptcy, is no longer sufficient suffering as the bought and paid for political WHORES have changed the "law" allowing the banks and their collection agencies to chase you for the remainder of your days on this earth. "THEY" do not work for "US".

All holders of the common stock of Freddie and Fannie are destined to lose everything, including the pension funds, as the bribed politicians protected these institutions from oversight and regulation while management was paid tens of millions per year to "manage" the scams and use internal funds to pay the bribes (170M acknowledged so far). Now it will all be laid off on the "taxpayer bailout" scam now that all the "players' have extracted every possible dollar. The same has happened and will continue to happen with the Wall Street Investment Banks and now the "FED" is saying they may be open to bailing out International Banks and Financial Entities needing liquidity created "out of thin air" as debts domestic and foreign are laid upon the American people in the form of currency devaluation by the FED resulting in rising prices for all consumable items. In other words, "they" are monetizing all debt no matter how corruptly created to try to preserve the status quo and betting your grand children's future in the process. It's going to get worse. Don't be fooled by the ability of Central Banks, acting in concert, to temporarily manipulate the markets. Don't be fooled by the words of Paulson and Bernake and Politicians as they work together to keep truth suppressed. They have not even begun to tell the truth about the seriousness of the overall problems. The larger question is, was it caused by greed, corruption and incompetence? Or is this the (DVD) intentional destruction of America as reported by STORY? And, where is the Thomas Jefferson inflation/deflation tipping point? Already "assets" of all kinds are deflating rapidly and the crisis, exported internationally via the sale of phony financial instruments, is resulting in "demand destruction" on a world scale, a highly deflationary scenario. The overhang of trillions of dollars of devaluing debt and derivatives booked at very questionable values also spells deflation, an outcome even worse than inflation. Our deliveries, debt forgiveness, announcements and the flushing of the D.C. toilet will change the equation but to what extent no one knows. The elections are another wild card regarding intervention and manipulation if in fact they actually occur. The announcements are expected to flush the CORPORATION, the "administrators" of the Bankruptcy, i.e. the Admiralty Courts and, prayerfully, the employees of the Corporation (senators and congressmen/women). The Roosevelt bankruptcy of'33, the third consecutive 70 year Bankruptcy of Nations Contract pertaining to the U.S. (as we learned from "S") expired in '03 with a five year extension to 2008-OR-was measured from Supreme Court ratification of the '33 filing in 1938 plus 70=2008. Either way we hear BUSH'S all out effort to keep the nation in bankruptcy and therefore the establishment in power has failed. WE instead expect the Bankruptcy of the beast, i.e. the CORPORATION.

Of all the top secret and suppressed documents showing what "they" did, the Bankruptcy Documents are perhaps the biggest secret of all. Having tried and failing to access the buried Roosevelt RAILCAR (New York) WE learned that a set of these documents were held in Switzerland and we managed to have some of them read to us by phone. Then the U.S. CORPORATE government ordered Switzerland to clam up and even a trip to Switzerland failed to break them loose. It was around these Bankruptcy's our REPUBLIC was stolen and our court system turned over to the "creditors" with the Admiralty Courts becoming administrators of the Bankruptcy. We were converted into a "Legislative Democracy" to be ruled by "Public Policy" rather than the Constitution, Democracy being a form of government abhorrent to our founding fathers as described in the FEDERALIST PAPERS. All agencies and Departments of the Government were Incorporated. Even the Oval Office. Even the House and Senate. Even the Cities and States. Even Law Enforcement Agencies. Even the nation itself became the CORPORATION OF THE UNITED STATES, all in direct violation of the Constitution. These CORPORATIONS have become "all powerful" and have refused to relinquish their ill gotten power through which they now control every aspect of American life. The announcements are expected to reverse all this and will, prayerfully, explain to the American people how our nation was taken from us by an utterly evil cabal known as the Illuminati while we were busy with sports and entertainment.

WE are on the cusp of dramatic developments on several fronts including the inevitable and unstoppable disclosure of the reality of our governments interface with off earth civilizations (celestials) since the 1950's. This Intel is not nearly as secret as you think it is. Your local bookstore is loaded with books on this subject some of which contain the notarized death bed statements of men who were present when Eisenhower met with these visitors.

It is unbelievable how easily the American people have been manipulated by these Traitors who have been supported for decades by the Corporate owned media. It is appalling we the people allowed it to happen. It is vitally important, essential in fact, that if we are to recapture the REPUBLIC, the CONSTITUTION and our FREEDOM from these thugs that these things be explained to the people. Not some mamby pamby whitewash spin cast as "announcements" but the whole truth must be told for all to hear. The alternative is a fascist police state, a dictatorship no matter what "face" is put upon it. The events associated with our funding and the banking changes have exposed the D.C. criminals for all the world to see. All, that is, except the American people.

"May you live in interesting times"? Interesting times my foot, these are once in several lifetimes HISTORICAL times which will be read about and studied a hundred years from now.

The seriousness and the gravity of what is happening cannot be overstated. Every aspect of our future, our nations future and our grand children's future is at stake here.

WE remain convinced, GOD wins-BUSH loses.

casper 8-20-08

p.s. late news has sources debating "still possible today" vs "it will be tomorrow".
The reference to a Roosevelt rail car is the discovery, or rather the identification, of the very deluxe special subway car that FDR used to get around midtown Manhattan on the NY subway system, from a special underground spur below his usual NYC hotel to one or two other such special ad hoc subway spurs. This car had been sidelined and neglected for half a century on a siding of the subway track. When they showed it on TV, it was in rather neglected condition but it showed that the car had been specially built to accommodate FDR's wheelchair with a number of creature comforts that other riders of the NY underground can only dream of. The interior furnishings were very nice but I don't think they found any secret documents left behind, since the car remained on the NY subway tracks even when FDR was not in NYC.

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2008/05/ma ... secre.html
Last edited by fortinbras on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This posted on FourWinds10 on Thursday, August 21st (I've given up trying to figure out the date stamp on FourWinds postings):
casper 8-20-08

The packages went out again around 4 p.m. yesterday via BRINKS.

It's now early afternoon Wednesday and we have learned that GATES and TRUMP have been in posession of and trying to access the cards since last night.

GATES is using MICROSOFT personel and TRUMP is funding every available hacker. Don't know yet whether "some" cards or "all" cards or "which" cards. They have physical posession as WE type.

More when available........

casper
It would appear that the packages (of money) are already well on their way, so he'd have to come up with a really interesting excuse for non-delivery. If it were up to me, I wouldn't use Brinks, but another delivery service -- Brinks seems too compliant with Illuminati manipulations. Casper is truly amazing, he knows everything .... except how to spell.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Casper is truly amazing, he knows everything .... except how to spell
I, for one, can't trust anyone who can't spell. I get seriously ill and vomit every time
I see Casper misspell a word.

Regional Spelling Bee Champ 1964
texino

Post by texino »

What cards are The Donald and Bill trying to access? If they are talking about debit cards from the bogus farm claims and mega payouts that we shall all be getting because the bank has made too much profit using compound interest it seems those cards would have to be delivered and activated before they were worth a cheese sandwich. Speaking of hacking, The DOO and Patrick are constantly coming up with how the Govt. employs thousands of hackers to hit their sites every single day, but they can't get in. Of course this is nonsense. Hackers just have zero interest in nut case stuff. A couple of times a year some haxor will pick up Bellringer boasting about his site and knock him off the rails for a few days with a simple DOS attack. Dove's code is so old you can just type your way into her whole HTML library and, if you wanted, construct a clone page with some rather interesting information of your own. That stuff is against the law and even though Dove is a crook that doesn't mean you get to be one too. Just enjoy the fact that these weasels are, for all their talk, pretty low tech.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight wrote:
Deep Knight quoting Mr. A wrote:LADY MASTER MAAT IS HERE!

Go have your oil changed

Shake to mix well

Ram D. Berkowitz

Remember this gem? Rama (Mr. "A") copied this verbatim from one of a bunch of internet sites and wants us to send a "love offering" to him (brings up a sick metal image) for this gunk that is guarenteed to mess up your engine (that's at a bunch of internet sites too). So, at lunch I wrote him the following letter:
To: Ram D. Berkowitz
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

2226 South Jason Street
Denver, CO 80223

August 13, 2008

I am a lightworker and starseed who reads many internet sites about earth changes and ascension. I have been reading your Solar Disk site for about a year and a couple of weeks ago decided to try your gas mileage formula made with baby oil and baby shampoo. I carefully followed all of your directions and added it to my 1993 Olds Cutlass Supreme. At first I thought I was getting better mileage, but then the engine started to sputter and finally died.

I took it to the auto shop I always go to (the servicemen all have indigo auras), telling them about the fuel additive I used, of course. They gave me a lecture about adding things like this to my gas and said they would look to see if it caused the damage. Well, it did, and they showed me the proof in my own engine! Not only were the parts damaged, they were covered with black goo that gave my mind’s eye evil visions when I touched it. I am a 9th degree empath and have 100% accuracy in such readings.

I have enclosed a copy of the $1985.25 invoice for this repair. The repairs are being done, but I cannot pick up my car until they are paid in full. If you refuse to acknowledge your responsibility in this matter, I will be forced to take this to the next step, both legally and spiritually. As you know, your soul growth will be hampered by not accepting responsibility for your actions, because according to the Law of the One these are actually actions you have done to yourself, and so a payment to me is actually paying yourself!

Should you ignore this request, I am fully prepared to deal with you personally when I visit New Mexico later this month.

In Expanding Love,
I dummied up an invoice that looks like its a Xerox of a carbonless copy sheet using the name and address of motorcycle shop that hard-core bikers use (the address above comes from another one of these, the name is a play on their name, "Willy's Wheel Works"). I personally think that Rama gets a bunch of "where's the money" letters each week, but if nothing else this will make him paranoid when he goes to pick up his mail (the address is a mail drop and actually "The UPS Store").
Well, today they finally updated the "Sunriseofthesolardisk" website this is posted on, and the offending advice has NOT be removed. However, the "Results will vary and we do not accept liability for what happens with your vehicle" part is now in bold red with yellow highlighting (it wasn't before). I figure this was from my letter because he should have gotten it a couple of weeks ago. Mr. A's solution to the real world interfering with his scams, deny responsibility!

As for their "reports," they have a couple (no doubt to make up the big gap between this and the last one August 11):

GREETINGS IN THE LIGHT OF THE MOST RADIANT ONE ALL YOU COMMANDERS, EAGLES AND ANGELS.

TODAY’S A*A MESSAGE

AS THE WAVES OF ENERGIES INCREASE TO INFINITY, WE ARE BEING ASKED TO BE ALL THAT WE CAN BE AND MORE!

IN THESE FEW LAST DAYS THE STORIES ARE BECOMING ALL TOO REAL, AS THE CONCEPT OF ACTUALLY BEING ABLE TO TRY THESE WAR CRIMINALS IN AN INTERNATIONAL COURT COMES RIGHT IN OUR FACES!

FRIDAY AUGUST 22nd , 2008

OVER THE LAST WEEKEND THE RIGHT-WING SCHEME MACHINE WAS GIVEN ANOTHER CROWBAR IN THE GEARS!

ON THE BOB EDWARDS SHOW RALPH NADER CAME ON & SPILLED THE BEANS ON THE FAKE JUSTICE DEPT. RALPH NADER TOLD THE WORLD THAT HE SECRETLY TESTIFIED BEFORE BOTH THE SENATE & HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE’S IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS & TOLD THEM THAT SUPREME COURT JUSTICES CLARENCE THOMAS, SAM ALITO, & JOHN ROBERTS ARE ALL MEMBERS OF OPUS DEI, A SECRET VATICAN SOCIETY, AND THAT THEY COMMITTED MURDERS ON BEHALF OF THE VATICAN AT THE REQUEST OF HIS PAST UNHOLINESS, THE BLACK POPE (GOD REST HIS SOUL)!

HE CALLED FOR THEM TO BE ARRESTED AS CO-CONSPIRITORS IN THE 911 DIASTER STORY!
THEN ON ANOTHER NPR RADIO STATION I HEARD RON SUSSKIND & VINCENT BUGLIOSI SAY THEY WERE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE REAL GROUND WORK OF PROSCUTING GW FOR MURDER 1!

ON SUNDAY I WENT UP TO OUR SKI BASIN TO CALL THE SHIPS IN TO GET SOME ANSWERS.

I ENDED UP SHOWING UP AT RANA-MU’S OFFICE! WE SAT OUTSIDE TALKING ABOUT THE BIG STORY! WHAT SHE TOLD ME IS, “THESE GUYS ARE TRYING TO PLAY WITH A MARKED DECK! AND WE ALL KNOW IT”!! THEY ARE DANCING ON A DOUBLE EDGED SWORD & THEY WILL FALL, AS WE ALL KNOW!

RANA-MU TOLD ME THERE WAS A SPECIAL CLOSED DOOR MEETING WITH 40 MEMBERS OF CONGRESS ON SUNDAY OR MONDAY. THE PRESS WAS NOT INVITED EVEN THOUGH THEY HAD PRESS PASSES! WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT CLOSED DOOR MEETING IS THAT ST. GERMAIN WALKED IN THROUGH THE CLOSED DOOR LOOKING VERY NICE IN HIS LAVENDER SUIT. HE LOOKED AT HIS WATCH. THEN HE LOOKED AT EVERYONE IN THE ROOM AND SAID. “TIME’S UP! YOU ALL ARE GOING TO DO WHAT YOU DO. JUST REMEMBER THAT THE LIGHT HAS WON”! AND WITH THAT HE WENT AND WALKED RIGHT THROUGH THE CLOSED DOOR, LEAVING ALL THE FOLKS IN THE ROOM LOOKING VERY SHAKEN TO THE CORE OF THEIR BEING!

THE BEST THING WE CAN DO AT THIS MOMENT IS SEND THEM EVEN MORE LOVE!

IT IS AT THIS TIME WE MUST SAY, FOCUS THE VIOLET FLAME AS A LASER THROUGH ALL OF DENVER, CO. AS WELL AS ALL OF EARTH. VISUALIZE MOTHER GAIA ENVELOPED IN PURPLE LIGHT!

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING IN THE MOMENT OF NOW!
NESARA YES! RIGHT NOW!

WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE DARKNESS BEING GONE FROM THIS PLANET.

SO MOTE IT BE!

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A PRIVATE CONVERSATION, THE SCRIPT TO A SCI-FI MOVIE AND WE LOVE TO LIE!

MORE BREAKING NEWS!

WEDNESDAY AUGUST 27th , 2008

YESTERDAY I GOT A CALL FROM LADY MASTER NADA OUT OF THE BLUE FOR 30 SECONDS! WHAT SHE TOLD ME WAS, “WE ARE IN THE MOST INTENSE OF TIMES! AS THE FINAL SCENES OF THE PASSION PLAY UNFOLD, WE MUST SEND THE “ONES” WHO ARE ON THE WORLD’S STAGE, ALL THE LOVE THEY CAN HOLD AND MORE! SHE ALSO WENT ON TO SAY THAT THE “ADMIRAL” HAS HIS FOOT ON THE GROUND!

AS I WENT TO ASK HER WHEN WE WOULD SEE IT IN REAL TIME, THE PHONE WENT DEAD! I HAVE TO ASSUME THAT WE ARE IN THE MIDST OF A MASSIVE DE-CLOAKING OF GLOBAL PROPORTIONS!

AS THIS TRANSPIRES, I KEEP BEING TOLD WE ARE ON STAND BY!

SEE YOU ON THE BRIDGE!

KNOW THAT LOVE IS HEALING EVERYTHING NOW!

THE WAVES OF SCALAR ENERGIES OF LOVE, WHICH ARE THE LIVING LIGHT OF COSMIC JOY, ARE COMING IN!

MAY WE ALL BE FILLED WITH JOY!

A DIFFERENT PROGRAM HAS TRULY BEGUN…THE FEAR GAMES ARE NO LONGER WORKING.

PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING TRUTH TO POWER LIKE NEVER BEFORE!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Their "Sunrise of the Solar Dik" site hasn't been updated since Aug. 28, but their shill Mark H. posted this to the PagPawnt form. From their weekly "conference call" with Rama (Mr. "A") going "out of body" (why not simply call it "out of mind?").

~ 9/18 ? ~ Mark H ~ CONF CALL SUMMARY 9/4/

Hold the Light & Feel the Love carrying it wherever you go
to whatever you focus on, as WE speed things along.
A Heart Melting in the Glow of Grace
'JaTa Khan a' The Creator's Soul Essence

CONF CALL SUMMARY 9/4/08

As the timelines are being cleared, intensely now, we are feeling the
geomagnetic recalibration of the crystal core of the earth...
and
ourselves.

This past Tuesday, three of us: Athena, Mark and a 'Scientific Artist'
gathered to meditate and view his Art Object. He had some powerful
music playing and we all focused on the Art object and gradually we
all went into a powerfully altered state. During this opening I
experienced--for the first time in this lifetime--a partial merger/
overlighting from Metatron.

The artist had been in touch with Metatron and two scientists from the
ships{Mother Sekhmet gave me two names: Soltec & Andromeda Rex as ones
bringing through Artistic and scientific inspiration to the Artist}.
What this is all about is related to several separate but related
spiritual/galactic events. Additional Wingmaker ships of about
3000miles in diameter have increased to three over the North & South
Poles and the Equator to totally stabilize the earth as we go through
a major increase in the Grace Light from the Source to bring a swift
awakening to all of us and to the earth.

The recalibration of the three of us was demonstrated during our
meditation. The next morning the Artist went out to check on his hens
in the chickenhouse. To his amazement the hens had laid a dozen eggs
by 11 AM...in response to the recalibration and Metatron's presence.

Chickens NEVER lay eggs in the morning; only in the late afternoon.
There was also a low altitude{150'} overflight by three black aircraft
with no identification numbers anywhere on the planes.

What Metatron communicated was that their will be a major geomagnetic
event coming on 9/18 {+/- 1 day} in the core of the earth. This will
be a VERY POSITIVE event but could temporarily confuse and result in
folks feeling dizzy for a short time. Since we are in resonance with
the earth an inductive response will be experienced by all of us as we
too experience recalibration. I specifically asked Mother Sekhmet
about the specific period that was given (9/17-19) and she verified
this and also asked to be invited to the Art Exhibit as the activation
of a major inner earth crystal takes place in South America in
conjunction with the geomagnetic changes.
If you have access to two
small magnetite crystals, one can be placed in the spot at the base of
the back of the head{North pole inward} and also over the 3rd
eye{opposite pole inward} and that will restore equilibrium quickly.
These are very inexpensive and available at any rock/mineral shop.
This event will completely displace any cabal attempts to create an
Armaggedon event through any means. Ashtar and Sananda have told the
leaders that any WMD firing will be non-functional and result in
massive visible galactic presence.

Several congressional sources today said that secret congressional
meetings are now occuring on the subject of 911. Mother also verified
this.

The unconscionable treatment of 295 members of the press including Amy
Goodman under the totally false charge of "Inciting riot". Congress is
also taking actions on this atrocity which all by itself is
treasonable. John Conyers said that evidence is now available to
arrest the pResident and in fact this will be happening sooner than
anyone thinks. All of these ones parading around at the conventions DO
KNOW that the game is over and the countdown has started--by divine
decree, and yet and still they have so shut down/abandoned their inner
child's voice that they do not know what to do but continue to the
bitter end.

Mother Sekhmet said that as we approach the above date that there may
well be instances of the Pyramids starting to glow and soldiers
sitting on those ziggarats(stepped pyramids) may find themselves
floating in the air above the pyramids and their weapons will no
longer work. Those pyramids are ancient generators equipped with ZPMs
{ZeroPointModules} which are being raised to operational thresholds by
the Wingmaker ships. The military and scientists using Hubble
telescope and other satelite-based sensors have witnessed the tripling
of those Wingmaker ships at very high altitudes over the areas
mentioned. They do not know what to do about them: Nothing!
They are
peaceful and helping to safely raise the frequencies and vibrations in
support of planetary upliftment.

Any aggressive moves by the Cabal and black ops folks will result in
very rapid increase in this activity and will be unsuccessful! Ashtar
has a button on the bridge of the New Jerusalem that when pushed will
result in non-functionality of all weapons on the planet.
Another button, when pushed, will result in all communications
satelites/stations responding only to 5D commands from Ashtar who,
with Sananda, will then address the planet.

We are rapidly receiving internal DNA activations/recalibrations and
are beginning to experience multidimensional overlaps in our
consciousness and are beginning to experience upgrades in our
intuitive abilities. These enhancements will continue to increase and
spread as these next events occur.

Do not believe any fear-based reports--no matter who sends them out--
as we are on the threshold of regime change and NESARA's Announcement,
followed by deliveries. It is important to trust your own inner wisdom
and intuition and simply relax and allow these upgrades to occur. We
are much closer to First Contact than anyone is expecting.

During tonight's channeling of Mother Sekhmet, Rama went OOB to the
Artic Circle and witnessed these large Wingmaker ships and was told
that nanites (1 billioneth) were falling like minute golden snow--as
in the movie, The Golden Compass--and this activity will bring peace
and joy to all who experience it and...it is ready to happen now as
regime change occurs.

Remember that these events are absolutely the result of Source Grace
Light infusions. A speed up has begun and every 72 hours there will be
a new wave of geomagnetic recalibrations to align us with our higher
selves and the divine plan for earth ascension.

Please share the news about the above with your awake friends and
lists. It is in process now!

MarkH
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

I saw that golden snow thing in this movie about talking polar bears and little kids and witches.
It was not the same as yellow snow even though the polar bears were drinking quite a bit of beer.
Goes to show fantasy can be entertaining so long as you don't let it take your head over with nonsense.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com