Queen of the World bosses Bush

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Queen of the World bosses Bush

Post by ClemIsBack »

Now for today's episode of AS THE WORLD TURNS.

BUSH calls the Chief Bank Examiner-again-this time threatening to have the Military enter the Banks and kill every last one of them. "Oh really", says this fellow who, unlike the bunny rabbits Fitzgerald and the Provost, has become an overnight PROFILE IN COURAGE. "Why don't you call them as they will not be following your orders .. bring it on monkey boy." WE can not explain this statement further but it indicates, does it not, that the examiners "know the score"? The other banks mentioned in the update last evening have also been engaged in setting up fraudulent accounts in our names and subsequent illegal trading. The QUEEN forgave Bush for stealing her trillions of dollars of gold. They are best buds now robbing banks around the world. These FRAUDS, led by BUSH and the QUEEN are massive, unbelievable in their magnitude and involves payoffs to most sitting politicians and many many retired politicians. It also involves TRUMP, GATES, PeeWee Herman, and the VATICAN. The QUEEN is DEMANDING that BUSH "get those Auditors out of her banks", she doesn't care how, just do it. BUSH is trying. The Pope told Bush he was going to kick his ass if he didn't get it done. He says "the American people will never know about this. Never". He said he plans to nuke America. The QUEEN says "who in the hell am I .. where am I .. did I just fart again .. did I just do a number 1 and 2 in my panties?". The Examiners are responding to all this by saying this is a case of massive embezzlement, dementia, and anal retentiveness has become a matter of national security and that Presidential Executive Orders will not be obeyed and that BUSH's Executive Power in this matter has ended. The military has refused to go in and stop the Examiners work. The entire U.S. Military committed suicide rather than follow Bush's orders.

Three plane loads of European Bankers arrived around midnight last night and are here to assist in the funding process. But first they had to visit Disney World to see Mickey and Minnie and experience the fine cuisine of McDonalds. Trustees were back in the banks yesterday preparing again to pay out their programs but no one brought postage stamps. WE continue to hear deliveries today if they get to the post office before they close and we hear this massive corruption will not be swept under the rug. Everyone must DIE. All the Bush clones and the Queen clones will be terminated immediately. WE hear announcements will be tonight or some day in the future. We hear that the real Bush will board his invisible flying saucer and go to a planet far far away. Be sure you are sitting down whenever they come. BURP !! FART !! casper da clown 9-5-08

P.S. Do you all hear the same voices I'm hearing ?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Queen of the World bosses Bush

Post by fortinbras »

The latest from Casper (Sept 6) also claims that Congress threatened the bank examiners with being defunded. The whole Congress? DId all the members cram into one phone booth to call the examiners? How did this happen, especially considering that the members are scattered to the four winds with the conventions just ended.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The second update on Sept 6 said "The packs [of money] are back under our [Casper's] control."

Some control if he can't keep them out of the clutches of various villains for more than 12 hours at a time!
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

How many times have those packies changed hands from the good guys to the bad guys ? Its the bad guys turn today.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Queen of the World is the scary looking lady in the center:

No doubt she's got the packies in that big cup.
See
http://www.queenoftheworld.biz/

There's also the song "Queen of the World" by Ida Marie that explains a few things:

Queen of the World Lyrics

Whiskey, please
I need some whiskey, please

So bring me consciousness
And kill my innocence

Please lay your eyes on me
Lead me in the dance
Give me no chance to reconsider
Reconsider

I'm queen of the world
I bump into things
I spin around in circles
And I'm singing

Why can't I stay like this?
They're gone
Let me be young, and stay please
Let me stay like this oh, oh, oh

Bring me home
I got no plans for tomorrow
I got no plans for tomorrow
I got no plans, inside

In fact, I'm free this week
I'm free this month
I'm lonely this year
I'm lonely forever
But today, oh, oh, oh

I'm queen of the world
I bump into things
I spin around in circles
And I'm singing
Why can't I stay like this?
They're gone

I'm queen of the world
I bump into things
I spin around in circles

And I'm singing
Why cant I stay like this?
They're gone
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

That old bag over there must have been Queen Of The World in 1892.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Very early on Tuesday, Sept 9th, Casper posted an update on Lost Horizon .... FourWinds10, purportedly written on the evening of Monday, Sept 8th, to the effect that Washington Mutual Bank has "gone belly up" (this presumably is not quite the same as saying it's shut its doors) but the Powers That Be won't let you know that and Casper is the first to tell.

The problem is that this -- more precisely a shake up at the top echelon of Washington Mutual because of serious financial problems -- was reported in the New York Times bright and early on the morning of Monday, Sept 8th. Similarly in Monday's Washington Post. Over the weekend the Board of the bank had an emergency meeting, etc.

You'd figure with sources 32 levels above the President, Casper might have gotten this 12 hours before, instead of 12 hours after, it appeared in the NYT.

Casper also includes a little news item about "George McCain".
Last edited by fortinbras on Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Very early on Tuesday, Sept 9th, Casper posted an update on Lost Horizon
Could you give us a link? I went searching on Google and found some interesting things, but no Casper.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

OOOPs. Not Lost Horizon but Fourwinds10. Sorry.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1220925699

Casper has today (Wednesday, Sept 10) added a new wrinkle, planes were loaded with the packets and took off, circled the airfield and came back down. And a new mysterious figure, a Frenchman called Mr. Gui (French for mistletoe), was supposedly singlehanded blocking the deliveries for the past several weeks although until today Casper was blaming the Queen, Bush, and the Chief Justice.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Fortinbras wrote
Casper also includes a little news item about "George McCain".
I see where he was using a spurious quote where Sen Obama is supposed to tell former press secretary George Stephanopoulos "George, McCain did not..." and then goes on with more "proof" that Mr. Obama is actually a Muslim. I did not know that Casper was such a bigot. I might be concerned if Obama was an Islamic terrorist or one of those bow tie sunglasses wearing black men who lurk around meetings of The Black Muslims, but he isn't. Anyway, I think that is where the the George McCain thing came from. I am not trying to be critical of Fortinbras, whom I think is a fine member, I'm just pointing out how I saw the words used.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com