"Make Money From your Home" (Bux.to)

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

gemex17

"Make Money From your Home" (Bux.to)

Post by gemex17 »

you get paid to click on ads and visit websites. The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 30 seconds to earn money.

Visit website:
http://bux.to/?r=ikontex2007
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Make Money From your Home with InterNet

Post by wserra »

I moved this scammer's post here - rather than simply deleting it, a fate it richly deserved - because it's much more fun to fart in its general direction.

The substance of the spam:
Have you ever heard of Ad Surf Daily? Huge success, right? But it's unfortunately, well, unavailable now. So we public-spirited scammers have created a virtually identical opportunity to lose everything you (ahem) "invest" while making us rich. We set it up so that you can sell this "opportunity" to your friends and neighbors, so that they can become convinced that you're a scammer too when the obvious pyramid collapses.

Don't miss out!
Address in Dominica, telephone in LA, company IP in Kansas, posted from India - same old, same old.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Re: Make Money From your Home with InterNet

Post by wserra »

CaptainKickback wrote:WHAT! Are you saying I CAN'T get rich quick slapping my keyboard like a deranged bonobo? Damn!
Don't laugh.

Despite the Secret Service shutting AdSurfDaily down, despite the release of information showing that it is an obvious pyramid scheme (including the admission in court papers that they can't function without the money from new recruits), despite the seizure of over $90M that the owner had squirrelled away, plenty of folks are pissed that their ticket to wealth is gone. There are clear similarities between the victims of TP promoters and the victims of MLM scammers, centering around the observation that both scams are cult-like. Cult members defend the likes of Hendrickson despite getting sued and liened; cult members defend the likes of Tom Bowdoin (scammer-in-chief at ASD) despite his getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

BTW, the idiot whose post begins this thread keeps reposting the same spam-for-scam in the Miscellaneous Scams forum. I have deleted at least two identical posts. I think it's time for a closer look at "bux.to", and perhaps some SEO for this thread.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume