IGNITE & STREAM ENERGY

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

ERHnTexas

IGNITE & STREAM ENERGY

Post by ERHnTexas »

IGNITE & STREAM ENERGY has had an extreme number of complaints about the Pyramid
Scheme and Gouging of the high priced Kilawatts they are charging. If you have been induced by either entity...Please contact me.

I am in search of any truths to any of these allegations of wrong doing.
I am doing research for my lawsuit. I am filing against both of these entities. So, any information would be greatly appreciated..THANK YOU.

ERHnTexas@aol.com
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Re: IGNITE & STREAM ENERGY

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Give us a little more to go on - is there a suit in progress? Who have the complaints been lodged with and what was the response? Do they only operate in some states or all over?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three