Advantage Conferences III

"Buy 1 for yourself and get the chance to sell your friends and family 5 and get your downline started!" We examine the multi-level marketing industry, where only the people who come up with the ideas make any money, and everybody else is left unhappy, broke, and tired of reading scripts and selling overpriced vitamins and similarly worthless products. Includes Global Prosperity, Pinnacle Quest International, IRS Codebusters, Stratia, and other new Global Prosperity scams.

Moderator: wserra

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Advantage Conferences III

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It's one month out and they don't have a meeting site reserved up in big D. :roll:

In other words, send in your money and they'll make a reservation if enough suckers sign up. Good luck.

These guys are dumber than a bag of hammers; a quick look indicates there are lots of better things to do near DFW that weekend: The Eagles, BB King, motorcycle show, the world champion scrabble players tourney, not to mention a film festival Mrs. Bean insists on attending (by herself, thank you) are all on that weekend.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
soapboxmom
Matriarch of the Networked Soap Sales

Re: Advantage Conferences II

Post by soapboxmom »

10-14-2008, 08:38 PM
jweinzierl
Member Join Date: Apr 2008

Re: Advantage Conferences BS (Merged)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather Dobrott, aka soapboxmom, I do feel for you and your family. I truly do.

What kind of person has this kind of hatred in their heart?

We do pray for you most every day. One cannot have such a critical spirit and have it not affect all areas of your life.

Here is a person who attacks a company and many of its reps for two years, not ever having experience with our products, 6 conferences or mentoring. Then, when she contributes to the damages by tearing people and a company down, she attacks those who are not prospering with that same company.

It is like a trader who is short on a stock attacking and bashing it for two years, then turning to all many of those that lost their money stating, come here, I support you...I am your friend and champion. In fact, let's get a group of you together to sue that same company. It is appalling and so very sad.

Does anyone think we would have subjected ourselves to all this if we did not believe in the products and training represented? Folks, you have seen our finances courtesy of Heather Dobrott. There are a lot easier ways to make a living for a person with an MBA. I believe 100% in the products and training represented.

After we felt it necessary to file for bankrupcty, soapboxmom continued her attacks calling for me to take responsibility for our debts. In fact, challenging me to not go through with the bankruptcy. The day after our initial hearing, I had a peace about dismissing our bankruptcy and began the process. I knew that it would take the next two months of my life and I needed to focus on business, not bankruptcy. I agreed with soapboxmom...wow, but no, then she began her attacks that it must mean there is something to hide.

The attorneys now understand the difference between when I submitted initial paperwork and when the hearing was and additional support documents were provided. I wish I had some assets to hide (although I wouldn't), but I will share one thing, through this process, soapboxmom has partly inspired me for the new business and service offering that we are focused on. Of course, she has already attacked that new business as a scam. She has shown where her heart is that is for sure.

In fact, Heather also knows that the only reason that I was named to that lawsuit from Zena, is that she believed that I had deep pockets. She knows that I am an independent representative like hundreds of others at the time and that I did not talk with Zena before she joined someone else in the company. She also knows that I sent Zena money to help her when she was struggling, but that the refund policy for the company was very clear...a person needed to attend a conference. I would love to help Zena further, but these accusations, attacks and suit have made it impossible to do so. Soapboxmom is only interested in her agenda, regardless of who it hurts.

We are simply trying to honor our obligations and paying our creditors over this next year. We want to be part of the solution, not the problem in this economy. You can spin it and create controversy daily as that is where you get your sense of purpose.

With all going on in the world today, you truly need to have a reality check.

By the way Heather, every time you post a comment to my videos and various sites, I am notified, it is reported, 80% are deleted and it also gives me extra weight with the search engines, even after the deletion, as it counts as activity. And yes, of course, I will continue to delete and report bashing and spamming comments on my video pages and sites.

If there are other believers on this thread, I simply encourage you to ask the Holy Spirit to guide you on these matters. If I have offended anyone on this on this thread in any response on this thread, you have my apology.

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

For those in need of comic relief may I suggest the following. This is a compilation of a number of rulings never published before in the case of Advantage Conferences ( Tim Darnell ) vs. The Better Business Bureau of Dallas. There are dozens of rulings in the BBB's favor and I can say I have never once run across one in Tim Darnell's favor. Quite amusing!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6734749/AC-Co ... s-10182007

Soapboxmom
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Well, Weinzierl and the trustees reached an agreement, which the Court "So Ordered": dismissal with prejudice, to the extent that he cannot refile for bankruptcy for at least one year. The Order is here.

There must have been questions he really didn't want to answer. If he does refile after a year, though, they'll still be there.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Re: Advantage Conferences III

Post by soapboxmom »

Jack says:
10-17-2008, 10:28 AM
jweinzierl
Member Join Date: Apr 2008

Re: Watch Out for 7KAdvantage/Jack Weinzierl is an
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soapboxmom, yes the authorities do have everything. My motion to dismiss our bankruptcy was granted on 10-16. To quote "After consideration of applicable papers, argument and law, and the Parties agreement to the relief as evidenced by the signatures below, the Court concludes that the Motion should be GRANTED as follows:"

I agreed that we would not be able to file for a period of 1 year and have no intention of doing so thereafter.

Of course, you will find a way to spin this truth as well. I will focus my energies on producing something positive. We plan to be part the solution in this economy.

I think the poor lad is so addled he left out a few things.

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6816001/En...ial-Excellence

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6819539/Al...Entrepreneur-4

http://www.scribd.com/doc/6728467/showcasedoc62100001-2

Timothy Darnell was the registered agent and 331/3% owner of All Star Entrepreneur when it went bankrupt. See page 38 of the bankruptcy filing. The chapter 7 trustee then took over as the documents show. We now have the documents filed with the Texas Secretary of State as well as the bankruptcy filing to confirm it. I guess Tim's psychotic e-mail resigning as president isn't quite the same as documents filed with the state. :roll:

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.dallas.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Re...&firm=90019906
BBB Reliability Report for
Advantage Conferences, LLC BBB Rating No Rating

BBB issues Reliability Reports on all businesses, whether or not they are BBB accredited. If a business is a BBB Accredited Business, it is stated in this report BBB Definition:

report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by BBB.
Find out more about this business:

BBB Accreditation
BBB Rating
Business Contact and Profile
Products and Services
Business Management
Additional Locations and Phone Numbers
Licensing
Customer Complaint History
Government Actions
Advertising Review
BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

BBB Accreditation

This business is not a BBB Accredited Business

BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this company previously had an unsatisfactory record BBB Definition:
unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with BBB is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.
of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims BBB Definition:

advertising claims - BBB reviews business advertising, (newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, internet) routinely to ensure that it is truthful and ethical. Claims in advertising are measured against basic advertising principles of BBB Code of Advertising BBB Definition:

BBB Code of Advertising - http://www.bbb.org/membership/codeofad.asp
which was developed to guide advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising media.
that are challenged by BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark.
with the Bureau due to failure to discontinue advertising claims

. Specifically, on portions of its Web site the company used the term "copyright" and the symbol for "trademark" with the name "Millionaire Mindset Conference Income Producing System". However, the company stated the name was in fact not copyrighted or trademarked. The company has recently modified its claims. On November 4, 2005 Bureau staff reviewed the site and confirmed the change had been made.

Business Contact and Profile

Name: Advantage Conferences, LLC
Phone: (972) 727-4995
Fax: (214) 242-2423
Address: 1513 Home Park Dr

Allen, TX 75002-4585
Original Business Start Date: June 2003
Principal: Mr. Timothy Darnell, President
Customer Contact: Mr. Timothy Darnell, President - TimDarnellAC@gmail.com
Email Address: TimDarnellAC@gmail.com
TOB Classification: Financial Services BBB Accreditation: This company is not a BBB Accredited business.

Products and Services

This company offers Ongoing entrepreneurial and financial mentoring for entrepreneurs and families

Business Management

Tim Darnell, president of Advantage Conferences, was previously the president of All Sar Entrepreneur, LLC. All Star Entrepreneur, LLC is out of business.
Additional Locations and Phone Numbers

Additional Phone Numbers
Tel: (888) 832-7635

Licensing

BBB records show a license BBB Definition:

license - A permit or accreditation required by the State, Province, County or Municipality where a company is located indicating competence or professional certification that allows the company to provide products or services related to their particular field or industry.

number of TDI # 1397199 for this company. The expiration date of this license BBB Definition:

license - A permit or accreditation required by the State, Province, County or Municipality where a company is located indicating competence or professional certification that allows the company to provide products or services related to their particular field or industry.
is July 6, 2010.

Customer Complaint History

When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 4 complaints about this company in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 4 complaints closed in 36 months, 0 were closed in the last year.

Sales Practice Issues BBB Definition:

Sales Practice Issues - Claims of alleged sales presentations made in person or by telephone that contain misrepresentations of the product or service, high pressure sales practices, failure to disclose key conditions of the offer, and verbal representations not consistent with written contractual terms or agreements.

Resolved BBB Definition:

Resolved - The company resolved the complaint issues.

1 - Company addressed the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB.

Customer Service Issues BBB Definition:

Service Issues - Claims of alleged delay in completing service, failure to provide promised service, inferior quality of provided service, or damaged merchandise as a result of delivery service.
BBB Definition:

Customer Service Issues - Claims alleging unsatisfactory customer service, including personnel's failure to provide assistance in a timely manner, failure to address or respond to customer dissatisfaction, unavailability for customer support, and/or inappropriate behavior or attitude exhibited by company staff.

Administratively Closed BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

1 - The parties could not provide sufficient information to support their positions nor were they agreeable to make reasonable efforts toward resolving the issues of the dispute.

Refund or Exchange Issues BBB Definition:

Refund or Exchange Issues - Claim of alleged failure to honor company policy or verbal commitment to provide refunds, exchanges, or credit for products or services.

Administratively Closed BBB Definition:

Administratively Closed - BBB determined that the complaint could not be satisfactorily settled using standard methods of voluntary dispute resolution

2 - The parties could not provide sufficient information to support their positions nor were they agreeable to make reasonable efforts toward resolving the issues of the dispute.

Government Actions

BBB has no information regarding government actions at this time.

Advertising Review

In October 2005, the BBB questioned whether the company's marketing program is a pyramid. In November 2005, the company filed a lawsuit against the BBB. In October 2006, the court granted the BBB's motion for summary judgment dismissing the company's lawsuit.

BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy

As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Reliability Report BBB Definition:

Report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB Accreditation information, and BBB complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by BBB.

ID: 90019906
Report as of November 6, 2008 18:07
Copyright© 2008 Better Business Bureau
That is hilarious. I did mention including Tim's frivolous lawsuit on this page to the someone connected to the BBB. They left out the funniest part. After the BBB won they got a Writ of Garnishment and practically emptied Advantage Conferences account. The judge gave Timmy exactly nothing!

"Millionaire Mindset Conference Income Producing System" I still laugh when I see that. 98% of the participants lost their money. Many are out thousands. Talk about a misnomer.

Tim lied to the BBB and said All-Star might be in business as they were listed with the secretary of state. He mumbled about them as competition. The liar had asked for almost $8,000.00 in advances on the chapter 7 bankruptcy filing, which was disputed. Most people understand capter 7 is liquidation, so he was well aware they were defunct and most of the debt and the 2 hotel lawsuits were under his watch as president. Remember they tried to con Glenn Green into paying the $62,000.00 hotel bill, which he never did, to buy a partner share.

How many more legal disasters is Timmy planning? One would think this would have taught him a lesson. Apparently, he and Jack Weinzierl are such complete screwballs they couldn't resist tangling with me too. Dr. Jon Taylor, the BBB and I share the honor of being targeted by Timmy the twit. Remember, Timmy had to drop his frivolous case against Dr. Taylor.

The other part of this report I found amusing was the section where they are classified as financial services. I have yet to hear a report of a sale of the Be Your Own Banker / Personal Banker program whole life policy. Jack Weinzierl, as his bankruptcy filing shows, never bought one of those whole life policies and let his insurance license expire. Eric Standlee has no insurance license in Texas either. So, how are these clowns in financial services, pray tell? They can't even sell their join me in chapter 7 mentoring program and have had no conference for a year and have none scheduled. The Super Saturday is now a fancy phone call / podcast. There won't be any Paupers Support Group meeeting here in Dallas.

This is wonderful that folks looking at this will get such an honest and rounded picture of AC. We need to request that they put up a page on Advantage Mentoring and list that as another DBA name.

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

Hi, SBM.

What's going on with that suit Darnell filed against you, anyway? Seems like enough time has gone by for you to have deposed him. Got a transcript for us?
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Tim Darnell is refusing to be deposed. To briefly outline the settlement offer he has made basically:

1. He wants a portion of his attorney fees paid.

2. He wants all of my posts removed----period.

3. He wants the agreement kept confidential.

4. He wants to prevent me from ever discussing any current or former reps or their companies.

5. He wants the threats against his family to stop.

That was rejected and in order to avoid deposition his attorney is crafting yet another offer. I fully intend to post the complete documents when I have the okay from my attorneys. That is the brief, generic type update I can post for the time being.

Soapboxmom
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

soapboxmom wrote:Tim Darnell is refusing to be deposed. ....
Uhhhh....."refusing?" In a Texas court?

199.3 Compelling Witness to Attend.
A party may compel the witness to attend the oral deposition by serving the witness with a subpoena. (Rule 176 covers subpoenas.)

176.6 Response.
(a) Compliance required. Except as provided in this subdivision, a person served with a
subpoena must comply with the command stated therein unless discharged by the court or
by the party summoning such witness.

176.8 Enforcement of Subpoena.
(a) Contempt. Failure by any person without adequate excuse to obey a subpoena served upon
that person may be deemed a contempt of the court from which the subpoena is issued or a
district court in the county in which the subpoena is served, and may be punished by fine or
confinement, or both.

Sorry, this ain't legal advice but it's not optional even up yonder in Big D. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
wserra

Post by wserra »

SBM, I know you're represented, so I wasn't going to say this - but Judge Roy is surely right. There is absolutely nothing stopping you from telling Darnell that you will happily agree not to threaten his family - especially since you never have - as to the rest, he can go pound sand, and by the way you're deposing him next week. He's suing you. The provisions Judge Roy quotes appear to apply to people who are just subpoenaed witnesses. Darnell is a party. If he refuses to show for a deposition, there are plenty of judges here who will dismiss his case.
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

I have a couple of spambox free email accounts which I use to keep track of folks like Darnell. Sometimes I don't check them for weeks, since I actually do have other things to do than post. I just found that one of those boxes contained a message from Timmy, sent Monday, November 3. It begins:
Has America lost its soul? Have we lost our minds? The radical left, unmistakeably Socialist candidate, Barrack (sic) Obama, in his own newly published words has promised that his "fundamental transformation of the United States" as he calls it
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? These outrageous statements are not taken out of context.&nb sp; These are his own words. These are only a few of the outrageous, radical socialistic ideals espoused by Obama, and are clearly his intentions to fulfill. Unfortunately, further startling "fundamental transformations" in his plans will surface as the days pass.

This candidate is a far left-wing, narcissistic demagogue, clearly intent on grabbing full, totalitarian power of the United States.
Remainder of lengthy rant snipped. I take it that Darnell doesn't like the President-Elect. He then gets to the point, urging his - what, two? three? - followers
you MUST go to the polls and vote McCain/Palin ... So, vote on Wednesday. Vote on Wednesday. Vote on Wednesday. America needs you desperately and thanks you in advance!
Wednesday?

Ah, I get it now. Darnell is actually a secret Obama supporter. He is doing his part by hoping that McCain voters will think the election is Wednesday, and miss it entirely.

What a maroon.
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.advantagementoring.com/

http://www.advantagementoring.com/Po...entOptions.htm

Caleb Financial

Strength and Security
Powerful Retirement Strategies

Knowing Your Options.......We encourage you to talk to your Caleb Financial professional retirement specialist at no charge. He or she is highly trained and knowledgeable about all options that are available, and will take a thorough look at your personal financial situation, while factoring in your age, retirement objectives, concerns, family needs, etc. Each person’s situation is unique.

We may recommend to you that your current plan doesn’t need changing. But, if better options do exist, we will explain those so that you fully understand what the differences are; and how and why our recommendation would work to your benefit. The option(s) we recommend come with absolutely no pressure, whatsoever. And there is nothing that can be purchased at all in our initial consultation.

If you like what you see and feel fully confident, then we can move forward. If not, the consultation is free, and we can part as friends. We welcome you to e-mail us at: TimDarnellAC@gmail.com to set up an initial phone conversation. You will be treated with the utmost courtesy and genuine concern for helping you plan for a secure and enjoyable retirement.

Tim Darnell

President

Caleb Fianancial

1-888-832-7635 (toll free)

972-727-4995 (North Texas area)
Caleb Financial is not registered in the State of Texas. Apparently this is yet another subscheme cooked up by Tim Darnell. We know what happened to all those many other schemes----History!

What makes Tim Darnell in any way qualified to be a financial advisor / planner? He is not a professional in any field remotely related to finances. He is unable to pay his property or corporation taxes and was $200,000.00 in credit card debt before Jack Weinzierl jumped onboard in 2005.

Jack is now floundering after a failed attempt at chapter 7 bankruptcy that ended up with allegations of possibly fraudulent transfers and then dismissal with prejudice. They have been pushing whole life insurance for quite sometime now and Jack, as his bankruptcy filing shows, never purchased a policy. They only want to sell them and make the thousands in commission these policies generate.

Folks would be smart to find some qualified financial advisors to help them. Here are several websites that give some guidelines for getting good financial advice.

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/m...questions.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_planner

Certified Financial Planner board says:
Ethics is also important. The Board application asks you to “disclose whether you have ever been a party (or involved) in any criminal, civil, governmental, or self-regulatory agency proceeding or inquiry.” You will also be required to agree to adhere to CFP Board's Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and Financial Planning Practice Standards.
Lest we forget, his idea of utmost courtesy and genuine concern includes making threats that require police action and sending out Cease an Desist letters like greeting cards.

http://mysite.verizon.net/resurlf0/a...ruth/id10.html

There is a Caleb Financial. They should be aware someone else is using their name.

http://calebfinancial.com/new/calebfinancial/

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

soapboxmom wrote:Caleb Financial is not registered in the State of Texas. Apparently this is yet another subscheme cooked up by Tim Darnell. We know what happened to all those many other schemes----History!
He is again linking it to the Cottonwood Creek church. I recall this church fitting into the Sordid Saga Somehow (tm). If this means anything, SBM, I'm sure you'll know.
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

K E N N E T H L . M A U N
T A X A S S E S S O R C O L L E C T O R
C O L L I N C O U N T Y
1800 N . G R A V E S S T R E E T S T E 1 7 0
P . O . B O X 8 0 4 6
M C K I N N E Y T E X A S 7 5 0 7 0 - 8 0 4 6
9 7 2 - 5 4 7 - 5 0 2 0
M E T R O 9 7 2 - 4 2 4 - 1 4 6 0 E X T . 5 0 2 0
C O N S O L I D A T E D T A X S T A T E M E N T
R - 2 6 3 4 - 0 0 O - 0 0 1 0 - 1

D A R N E L L T I M O T H Y S E T U X C O ,
A L L E N, T X 7 5 0 0 2 - 4 5 8 5
O C T O B E R 2 0 0 8 N O V E M B E R 2 0 0 8
B a s e P e n a l t y & T o t a l P e n a l t y & T o t a l
Y e a r T a x i n g E n t i t y

T a x I n t e r e s t D u e In t e r e s t D u e
2 0 0 7 C O L L I N C O U N T Y
3 7 3 . 5 3 / 1 6 8 . 8 3 / 5 4 2 . 3 6 / 1 7 3 . 3 2 / 5 4 6 . 8 5

2 0 0 7 A L L E N C I T Y
8 4 9 . 2 0/3 8 3 . 8 4/ 1 2 3 3 . 0 4 / 3 9 4 . 0 2 / 2 4 3 . 2 2

2 0 0 7 A L L E N I S D
2 0 5 8 . 6 1/ 9 3 0 . 4 9 / 2 9 8 9 . 1 0/ 9 5 5 . 1 9 /3 0 1 3 . 8 0

2 0 0 7 C O L L I N C O C O L L E G E
1 3 2 . 6 1/5 9 . 9 4/1 9 2 . 5 5/ 6 1 . 5 3/1 9 4 . 1 4

2 0 0 8 C O L L I N C O U N T Y
4 5 1 . 2 3/4 5 1 . 2 3/4 5 1 . 2 3/

2 0 0 8 A L L E N C I T Y
1 0 3 4 . 5 8/1 0 3 4 . 5 8/1 0 3 4 . 5 8

2 0 0 8 A L L E N I S D
2 7 3 5 . 8 6/ 2 7 3 5 . 8 6 / 2 7 3 5 . 8 6

2 0 0 8 C O L L I N C O C O L L E G E
1 6 0 . 9 4/1 6 0 . 9 4/1 6 0 . 9 4

Total Amount Due
October 2008 November 2008
$9 3 3 9 . 6 6 $9 3 8 0 . 6 2
Out of the Closet
Posted by Tim Darnell on November 13, 2008 at 7:27pm.....

I quit keeping the hate mail that has barraged my e-mail in-box and blog pages for years for standing up for Christ. I’ve received it from blatant non-Christians and from many who say they are Christians. I’m actually elated to receive those messages, ......

Only an elect few choose to enunciate the name of Jesus as Lord and Savior. That’s why the way for followers of Christ is narrow, and not broad. Few dare to take the narrow road.

I do. I choose to take the narrow road. I hope that you will determine to do so as well....

And you’ll also get anything from strange looks to offensive, assaulting language from time to time. I’m open to the miracles. And I’m open to the accusations and threats as well.....

Comment by Jack Weinzierl 14 hours ago Tim, thank you for this post and for your boldness and mentoring in the marketplace. Jesus, there's something about that name, kings and kingdoms will all pass away, but there's something about that name. I really enjoy that song and we all need to boldly declare who we serve and His promises. Jack
Heaven help us! Its tax evasion again, no doubt compliments of Global Prosperity training, and he's out of the closet!

Soapboxmom
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Darnell is being scheduled for depostion the first week of December. The revised settlement offer has yet to appear. I guess Jason is still busy looking for the documentation on this:
To: Rep out thousands of dollars
Cc: Jason@txnv.com
Subject: CEASE AND DESIST FORMAL NOTICE
Date:

1/19/2006 9:52:58 AM

To:

This notice serves as official notice to CEASE AND DESIST regarding all libelous statements to anyone whatsoever, and especially Advantage Conferences Reps and/or prospects.

For your own good, you should think very carefully about making, speaking, and/or sending out libelous letters or statements. It only takes one instance of libel to be indicted and the penalties are harsh and severe. By your threat, you have or are planning to send hundreds of letters of libel – a very bad idea. The last person who did that to me was issued a court mandated legal penalty of $405,000.00, the settlement of which they are now paying on a monthly basis for 20 plus years of their life.

If you insist on involving yourself in this type of activity, our Attorneys are poised to uncover the hard evidence of your libel against me personally and against our company, Advantage Conferences, and will act immediately. I advised them of your mental situation and that I have compassion for you personally; but that we are now in a position to not stand for any further ill-advised, adversarial and tortuous interference with our Company.

This is an OFFICIAL NOTICE PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 19, 2006 and will be retained as official documentation for possible court proceedings.

Blessings,

Tim Darnell

President

Advantage Conferences

Office: 972-727-4995
Subj: RE: Tim
Date: 10/30/2007 2:49:33 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
To: Rep out thousands of dollars
Sent from the Internet (Details)

The next message from you to me, or copied or forwarded to anyone else about me or AC, or posted to any blog or scum site, sets you up to be complicit and named in a forthcoming lawsuit. I promise you our attorneys are surveying moment by moment every move you make. Be forewarned and advised. Ive had it with your darkness, hatred, accusations, lack of self responsibility, and demonic evil.

Try me out on the first sentence. I actually hope you do, and you will find that I am totally serious and sincere in my word.

Blessings,

Tim Darnell
Jason said that case was hard to find. I guess providing that case number is proving more challenge than Jason can handle. I expect an answer on that Jason!

Soapboxmom
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

soapboxmom wrote:....

Jason said that case was hard to find. I guess providing that case number is proving more challenge than Jason can handle. I expect an answer on that Jason!

Soapboxmom
I think you over-expect. :wink:
The Devil Makes Three
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
soapboxmom wrote:....

Soapboxmom
I think you over-expect. :wink:
http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=3263 ... count=2117

Oh, Ye of little faith, place your trust in the Flying Spaghetti Monster! He is the way and the light. Please see the post linked so that you may pay proper homage.

Perhaps Jason has forgotten what the Texas State Bar says:
...the lawyer also must avoid furthering the client’s unlawful purpose, for example, by suggesting how it might be concealed. A lawyer may not continue assisting a client in conduct that the lawyer originally supposes is legally proper but then discovers is criminal or fraudulent. Withdrawal from the representation, therefore, may be required.....Withdrawal is also justified if the client persists in a course of action that the lawyer reasonably believes is criminal or fraudulent, for a lawyer is not required to be associated with such conduct.....

a lawyer shall not knowingly:
(a) make a false statement of material fact or law to a third person; or
(b) fail to disclose a material fact to a third person when disclosure is necessary to avoid making the lawyer a party to a criminal act or knowingly assisting a fraudulent act

Rule 8.04 Misconduct
(a) A lawyer shall not:
(2) commit a serious crime or commit any other criminal act that reflects adversely on the lawyers honesty, trustworthiness or fitness as a lawyer in other respects;
(3) engage in conduct involving dishonesty, fraud, deceit or misrepresentation;.....
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is watching!

Soapboxmom
wserra

Post by wserra »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I think you over-expect. :wink:
Indeed. For a lawyer, finding a case in his own jurisdiction is a trivial matter. It does have to exist first, of course.

When you depose Darnell in a couple of weeks, you can just add that to the list of things to ask him about. If he's getting checks "on a monthly basis", one would think he'd be able to identify who sends them.
- David Hume
soapboxmom

Post by soapboxmom »

http://www.advantagementoring.com/

Tim Darnell has changed that page again. He is apparently too clueless to remove references to the upcoming conference in March 2008 on the Mindset Mentoring Conference page. He did add new pictures to the introductory page. The first picture on the left is Tim and his wife with a millionaire mentor that I have been told is finished with Tim and Jack.

Tim Darnell has threatened many former reps with his sickening Cease and Desist letters and sent threatening e-mail messages to folks in the church both he and that millionaire attend. Those threats led to the police and their lawyer, who is also a fellow church member, demanding he stop threatening those folks or the DA would be involved. Tim was questioned about this under oath in June 2008 and I have the police report from that incident.

The millionaire mentors have been informed of everything. How Tim can use pictures of folks that are long gone and not supporting his company, I can't imagine. Tim is playing with fire. There is a trail of destruction in his wake. Honest people would not use folks for endorsements that clearly are no longer involved and would not want their name and images used. He is harming the reputations of so many good, trusting Christian folks and that of his church home as well. Strangely, he doesn't attend his father's church. He goes to that much larger church that has many well to do members.

Soapboxmom
Last edited by soapboxmom on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.